Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:22 am
Poodle dude
i took an empire canon crew member ga it a las gun from the cadian spreu, and he has one hand on his head wich usely was taken for holding his ear, i made bandages round is head with lots of blood and is ideal for a space marine saving mission, it's actually a civillian of a ruined imperial city

In the grim darkness of the future, there are no civillians. You're born or cloned with a gun.

Ever seen that movie Soldier?

-Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:25 am
Xenos Mortium
First off, I've got to agree with Mykal about the whole boobs thing.

Secondly, I was under the impression that they was a pre-existing daemonette model. Did you try looking at the Classic/Collectors models at the Games Workshop store?

I remember seeing one in a classic 40k model sight but it was not waht I was looking for, I havn't checked GW though I"ll have to do that later on.

also I primed that peice I did before I'll get it painted as soon as I can.

wash_away

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:43 am
on the subject of Daemonettes.

Current Daemonettes
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99069915010&orignav=10

Current MOUNTED Daemonettes
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99069915018&orignav=13

Classic Slaneesh Daemon Range
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=List_Models&code=301624&orignav=301116  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:22 pm
You know what, that's just not fair. From now on, I'm using the British site instead of the American one, as that it's far better...  

Xenos Mortium

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:23 pm
Xenos Mortium
You know what, that's just not fair. From now on, I'm using the British site instead of the American one, as that it's far better...
I've always found it the best for parts-orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:11 pm
how would you work that out if you live in america, wouldn't you have to order from the us side of things?  

wash_away

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:56 pm
wash_away
how would you work that out if you live in america, wouldn't you have to order from the us side of things?
I suppose I'll have to find out about that. I suppose that they ship you goods from their nearest shipping... place, instead of whatever wesbite you order from. And I figure that the US has multiple locations anyways, due to it's size. So, my theory makes sense, now I just have to find out if it's true. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:01 pm
eek today some guy's brought their extra bit's for free, turns out I got $240+ of "bits" that people didn't want anymore. includig a full chaos rhino 17 terminators (both chaos and marine two reaper auto cannons and now I have chainfists) and a bunch of odd's and end peices to convert my chaos.

eek eek

also I was wondering how old is a terminator that's made of blue plastic that has a red base? (no i'ts not painted that's the plastic color's) because I have two of them.

wash_away

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:07 am

One thing I don't like about the UKGW is that it doesn't have the Death Guard Havocs. Other than that, I think it's great.
Looking at those daemonettes, I think they may have re-jigged the site a little bit.

And Ophi, you didn't censor your naughty naughty links.
redface

-Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:46 am
wash_away

also I was wondering how old is a terminator that's made of blue plastic that has a red base? (no i'ts not painted that's the plastic color's) because I have two of them.

Sounds like.... Space Hulk? sweatdrop  

FlashbackJon

wash_away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:24 am
FlashbackJon
wash_away

that's what I was thinking, how much would you think one of them is worth?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:59 pm
wash_away
FlashbackJon
wash_away

It's sad, but GW models rarely go up in value. Things like the original multi-part plastic marines (RTB-01's) are worth a tenner a box more than a normal box of marines - and you get 30 RTB-01's, instead of 10 marines today.

The old models are cheaper, really. Unless it's something saucy, like a jetbike or the female commissar. Those pieces are more uncommon and sought a higher price.  

Ophiuchus

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:31 pm
Ophiuchus
wash_away
FlashbackJon
wash_away

It's sad, but GW models rarely go up in value. Things like the original multi-part plastic marines (RTB-01's) are worth a tenner a box more than a normal box of marines - and you get 30 RTB-01's, instead of 10 marines today.

The old models are cheaper, really. Unless it's something saucy, like a jetbike or the female commissar. Those pieces are more uncommon and sought a higher price.
I'd point out, I'd pay more for the new Marines than the old 3-part marines.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:03 am
DarkElf27
Ophiuchus
wash_away
FlashbackJon
wash_away

I'd point out, I'd pay more for the new Marines than the old 3-part marines.
This is essentially what I said - The old marines are £10 more, but you get 20 more marines - so in a way, they ARE cheaper. Plus they're 6-part. The old RTB-01's (Beakies came before 3-part MK7's) go legs, torso, head, left arm, right arm, backpack.
Some models however are worth more than their newer counterparts - as I said, the female commissar is in demand, as a lot of people are fed up with the limitations of the current line.  

Ophiuchus

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:23 am
Poodle dude
i took an empire canon crew member ga it a las gun from the cadian spreu, and he has one hand on his head wich usely was taken for holding his ear, i made bandages round is head with lots of blood and is ideal for a space marine saving mission, it's actually a civillian of a ruined imperial city

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nice conversion, though.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games