Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:42 pm

Kathryn listened to Sirius' directions, she didn't think he'd be the bossy type.

"I can't see Threstrals mate, I think I'd have more luck finding a Unicorn" She pointed out. She agreed with sending the crow out to search, it would get it out of their hair for a while. "And as for that spring, I'll fill my water bottle up while we are there... Just got to remember not to drink it all" She said with a lame chuckle and sighed.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:40 am

((speeding this up--if you don't post oh well. We've got three days left so post! I'm jumping ahead a few boring hours here.))

"Right! Off we go!" Sirius said as he started off again. He glanced around him for the Wolfsbane plant and perhaps a threstral as he headed towards where he knew the Acromantula's resided.

After awhile Sirius had grown hungry and was sure the rest of the group was as well. They had missed lunch, and while they weren't sure what time it was, Sirius was sure that dinner wasn't too far off. So far they hadn't found anything on the list--not even the stupid plant.

Finally he could hear a stream not to far off and he broke the silence.

"Hey, we're near the stream." He stopped and glanced at Kathryn.

"Why don't you go ahead and get the water, while I go figure out how the hell we're going to get the web?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:39 am

Kathryn grudgingly followed Sirius, her stomach was rumbling in protest from the fact that they haven't eaten anything 'cept the several peices of bacon from Breaky. Maybe it was the Wolf inside her that made her want to run and find the nearest animal and eat the meat from it. Only, after thnking that she almost threw up at the thought of blood.

"Why don't you go ahead and get the water, while I go figure out how the hell we're going to get the web?" Sirius ordered Kathryn.

"Kay" Kathryn said before shuffling along to their right, following the tinkling hiss of water. It was a rather relaxing sound she thought as the beautiful water droplets fell, hearing each individual drop. Moving aside a few leafy braches she saw the spring in all it's glory. It wasn't exactly large, but big enough to be a source of water for the critters in the forest. Walked to the rim of it she stooped down and opening her "nifty bag of doom" she retrieved the two, now empty, water bottles. Opening the caps she filled each of them up with the pure liquid before screwing on the lids and hurrying back to Sirius, the bottles now stowed away in her bag.

"Hey Siri, Any sign of evil spiders?" She asked.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:13 am

As Kathryn went to fill the water bottles, Sirius turned into Padfoot and inched towards the Spider's den. Out of the corner of his eye on the right he plainly saw enough web to call it good--but right in front of him was the back of a very large spider. Swallowing he retreated--they would need some one to play look out as the other one carefully grabbed the web. He got back to where the rest of the group was just as Kathryn came back with the water. He turned back into a human, sitting on his knees on the dirt floor as she asked if there were any large spiders around.

"Actually, yes. More specifically I saw one very very large one that was blocking my view of the rest of them. Good news--we can snag some web pretty easily. Bad news--That one giant spider? It's right behind him, we'll need a look out," he explained looking up at her and around the group.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:08 am

Harry had been following the group quietly, on alert for the Acromantulas. He had been thinking about a few other things, but the terrific spiders were at the forefront of his thoughts. After his last run-in with the beasts, he had to urge to repeat the incident. His eyes widened as Sirius returned and he made his report.

"Well, that's perfect," he said quietly, looking at Kathryn for a moment and then back to Sirius. "Do you have a plan? Because I might have one."

"Remember back in fourth year, the first task, I-well, I might be able to pull that off again, maybe," he looked worriedly toward where Sirius had just come from. "You three could, I don't know, distract it or something."

(That was the lamest post I've posted. Sorry for lack of updates, I got extra hours at work this last week.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:20 pm

"Hmm...perhaps, but it's right there within reach, and it'd be pretty hard to get a broom in you know?" he joked winking.

"Besides which, we don't need a distraction as much as we need some one to watch that one spider. If it moves away--our cover might be blown," Sirius said shrugging. He grinned at Harry.

"But since you're our bold and noble--and haven't been able to get anything yet, why don't you go ahead and make the daring dash to grab the handful of web while one of us watches--and if need be--distracts the spider."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:27 pm

(Yeah...its like one o'clock in the freaking morning here and I'm so going to regret this tomorrow at work and Rem's gonna kill me for posting not once but twice.)

Harry stared at Sirius. "You want me to do it?" he clarified. "I...this is revenge for calling Remus my godmother isn't it?"

With a grumble of annoyance, he stalked off toward the acromantula's lair. It wasn't until he saw the hulking body he remembered to walk softly. Moving minutely, he inched his way toward the nearest webbing, looking back to make sure the others - or at least Sirius - had his back. He wasn't sure about Liz or Kathryn, both of them were or acted younger than him and Liz, due to her raven being completely off his rocker and flying around aimlessly, was out of it.

"This is so stupid," he muttered, realizing that he was a wizard and that he'd mastered the accio charm in fourth year. "Accio spider web," he whispered, waving his wand.

The web came, but it also brought with it several smaller spiders. Swatting away the smaller spiders, Harry backed slowly away from the larger one. He breathed a sigh of relief. This was going to be easy.

Crack!

Harry closed his eyes and sighed, wishing he could crucio the idiot that put that branch right where his foot was now.

"Um...guys, now might be a good time to run."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:27 am

(What? No Virgin Sacrifice?)

Kathryn watched the onslaught of ideas between Sirius and Harry, tilting her head from side to side like a Tennis Rally. So, there was a spider, the only problem was that the furry little arachnid was obstructing the web from her reach. A "distraction" Sirius had called it, yet somehow she had to agree that just simply watching it would do, there would be now point running around like a headless chook, it would most certainly tick the spider off.

"You want me to do it?" he clarified. "I...this is revenge for calling Remus my godmother isn't it?" Harry said. Kathryn shook her head with a chuckle and placed her left hand in her pocket. Harry seemed the likely candidate to risk life and limb to get a spiders web, he WAS a world-known hero. Slinking closer to the spider and poking her head slightly between two braches, keeping a watchful eye on the enormous acromatula. The older boy was stepping carefully and softly towards the web.

"C'mon" She urged him silently in her thoughts. The boy then did something Kathryn had not anticipated, her used the simple "Accio" charm to summon the web. Smiling triumphantly with Harry she stepped a bit closer to Harry but stopped when she heard the ominous sound of a branch snapping underneath his foot.

"Um...guys, now might be a good time to run." Harry whispered urgently. Following his gaze Kathryn saw the hulking figure of the acromantula surge forward after the group. She felt a sickening numbness spread through her legs making them immovable, she felt paralysed, the spiders eyes twitched hungrily between the group.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:17 am

((I would like to announce--we're prolonging the First Task till Remus gets back... 3nodding just because we can))

Sirius couldn't help but chuckle and ruffle Harry's hair as he stalked off towards the web. Kathryn moved forward to watch the spider.

He had to hand it to the boy--his idea was nifty. He would've never thought of that in a million years.

Of course he had been without a wand for so long--there were times where he kind of forgot the whole "Wizard = Spells" thing.

Harry was coming back when the snap resounded through the forest. Sirius' eyes widened, not hearing Harry's warning as the huge spider turned around, it's pinchers clicking in softly--and then faster in rage as it saw the humans and started to move forward. Flashes of James, Lily--and then Remus getting hit by the arrow flew past his mind as he stared at the two teenagers.

He wasn't going to fail this time...

He jumped forward in Padfoot form and knocked Kathryn and Harry out of the way before turning back into a human.

"Quick! Stop standing there gawking! Grab Liz and RUN!" he yelled turning around and yelling out "Stupefy!" Lucky for Sirius it hit the Spider in the eye--but the sounds of many more enraged spiders could be heard clicking their ways towards the group.

"I'll be right behind you!" Sirius urged, turning back into a dog and growling as the Spiders neared.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:03 am

Harry stumbled into Kathryn as Padfoot knocked them both forward. Then suddenly, Sirius was back, yelling for them to get Liz, who was standing nearby, Loki flying madly around. Harry was starting to think the damn bird was the cause for her lack of...being there.

"Go, get her out of here," Harry said, pointing to Liz as he straightened. "I'm helping Sirius."

Running toward the acromantula, he skidded to a halt beside Padfoot. "Sirius, do you really think I wouldn't follow you this time?" he asked raising his want toward the spider. "Stupify!"

Another spider had appeared, smaller than the first one now bluddering blindly about, and the curse knocked it backwards onto its back. A small wave of spiders the size of Padfoot appeared and Harry gulped.

"Um...I know this would be a good time to run because I doubt Remus or the other would appreciate either of us getting killed," he said looking down at Padfoot.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ahro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:31 am

(OOC) Gah, so much posting, so very little time to read it all. >< If anyone has talked to me, I appologize for Liz will be ignoring you. After doing a bit of skimming I believe we are being attacked by Acromentulas. I'll start from that point.

(IC)
Liz looked around the group strangly as everyone ran around in a panic. Flashes of color whizzed by her from spells being summoned from each wizard and witch.

"Why the chaos?" she asked bluntly, till a strange fuzzy thing touched her arm, allowing her to jump and quickly come back to her senses as a stray stunning charm nailed Loki.

"Holy s**t! There are bugs EVERYWHERE!" Completely spazzing out at the disgusting spiders, she summoned as much strength as she could and started hurling fire balls at each of the spiders, allowing them to burst into flame and die immedietly.

"Ugh, so gross." She said angrly as a small band of them started towards her very quickly. With a wave of her arm in front of her, flame pelted off of it and landed at the spiders' feet igniting them into flames as well.

Taking a step back as the spiders continued to mass her foot slipped into something wet, quickly making her cry out in pain as steam rose up through the soul of her boot.

Don't look.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Sirius turned back and pushed Harry out of the way before biting a smaller spider--forgetting himself.

"Damn it Harry! I'm not stupid! I was going to follow you! We're no match for them! We've GOT to run!" he cried. He turned around to find Kathryn, flinging all the curses he knew around--nothing lethal though. He watched as Liz came back to life.

"Bird woman!" he cried out as a spider tried to attack him from behind. He quickly turned into Padfoot, and tugged on Harry's robes--looking frantically around for Kathryn. He saw her and bounded forward--snapping at some of the spiders near her.

Flames went up and Sirius yelped before turning back into a human.

"DON'T KILL THEM!!" he shouted angrily before she screamed and steam started to appear. Sirius remembered the stream and cursed.

"Oh curse it all...Fire going into water...that can't be good..." he muttered. He turned into Padfoot, darting between big furry legs, biting and snapping at anything that got in his way before a very very very large spider picked him up by it's pinchers. He struggled and turned back into a human--it had him by his shirt.

"Some one...ARGH!...help...LEGGO! Stupid damned shirt can't even rip properly!...THE FLAME GIRL!" he commnaded before yelping as the spider tossed him up like a rag doll. He closed his eyes and unconciously turned into Padfoot feeling his body twirl up into the air and then back down again. He yelped as his body hit the ground with a resounding. Opening his eyes he watched the world spin--feeling a dull throb course through out his body as clickings and screams filled the air and large legs passed over his head.

His stomach lurched as the very tiny and reasonable voice in the back of his head (who had a bad habit of showing his face at the very wrong time) mentioned something about a killer headache in the morning.

((Here's something: Wrote the other post this morning before school--walk out of the house to catch the bus, run right into a spider's web...the irony--and no I'm not planning on dying [can a person die twice?] or passing out--so go ahead and put on the drama for your own character, Sirius will be getting up shortly))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:13 pm

"s**t," Harry said as he watched the fire errupting from Liz's hands. Grabbing Kathryn, he pulled the both of them behind a tree just as a spider made for them both. It crashed into the tree, shaking leaves down on top of them.

"Okay, maybe we should be running," he panted, looking at the twitching body at the foot of the tree.

(shortest post yet...good for me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:00 pm

Padfoot whimpered trying to push himself up. His entire body ached but only one voice could be heard in his head.

"Don't you dare fail to protect anyone else Sirius Black! Don't you dare! What good will you be then?!? You won't be any good at all! You'll be nothing but bad luck--getting every one you care about hurt or killed! Don't you dare let them get hurt." He pushed himself up on weak legs, and immediatly fell down again as more giant spiders bowled over him--no doubt after Kathryn and Harry...or The Bird Woman and her bird.

The Bird Woman--who had cried out in pain.

Padfoot turned into Sirius. The wizard pulled out his wand and pointed it up.

"Accio Liz!" he cried--remembering her name in his pain (which was 10 times worse in human form) before turning back into a dog and pushing himself back up slowly, but keeping his head down and holding himself so that he didn't look like a giant black dog, but yet...perhaps just another body to the rage-filled spiders clicking their pinchers as they searched for their next meal.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:54 am

At first it was panic, then fear and then chaos. It seemed the spiders had brought out the heroic blood in their veins as each one of the group began to hurl spells, or fireballs in Liz's case, at the oncoming barrage of Spiders. Yet, all Kathryn could do was back away slowly in fear as a prickling sense of terror enveloped her body as if she fell into an icy cold river. There were yells of pain and terror around her, she felt as if she were in the Beach Scene of Saving Private Ryan... Only with spiders not bullets. She let out a cry of disgust and fear as several spiders charged forwards towards her, pincers clicking ********... Off!" She cried defensively at the Spiders, comepletely forgetting her wand and using her default setting of yelling at something when threatened. The hairy crawling monster only hesitated in confusion before ignoring his befuddlement and streaking towards Kathryn. Frightened, she stumbled back until her back hit a tree. She didn't really want to fight, so her only options were to Fight or Flee.

Flee.

She turned around before scrambling up against the bark of a large oak, her nimble and thin body twisting around the branches trying to get away from the spider. In her head she congratulated her brilliance, no spider would climb trees...
"Oh... s**t!" Kathryn cried as several dog-sized spiders climbed up and began to break the very branch that was supporting her. She looked down at the frenzied, hairy, mass of spiders desperately fighting for a place beneath her, hoping to... She didn't want to think about it.

SNAP!

The branch gave way beneath her as she plunged towards the vast black array of spider, the ground rushing up to meet her. Her back twisted into a graceful arc before landing right into a Spiders pincers. Sharp bone-like horns stabbed into the side of her waist. Making no sound she curled her fist up into a ball and threw her weight at the spiders eye, making a ominous squishing sound. Releasing Kathryn, the spider stumbled back. The pain was all to real and she soon found herself being dragged away by Harry behind a tree.

"Okay, maybe we should be running," Harry gasped, short of breath. Kathryn could only nod before twisting her neck to her lower back to see a pincer protruding from her flesh, surrounded by crimson blood. It seared like someone had held a flaming torch to her back. Her shock made her unable to scream. but not enough to block out the pain.

(Thought it was time Kathryn should feel pain)
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games