Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:44 pm
God of Forbidden Light
>.> <.<
German/Chinese ^^

Yeah I know I don't =P

I recently turned 17.

Wow...thats so hot. heehee...dang..almost everybody is mixed. I'm like 100% Hmong. that sucks..*sniffles* heehee...just messing around.

Wow...17 only? You look very mature for your age..which is a good thing. Along with that, you act much more mature too. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Mehh. Thank you ^^  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:47 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Mehh. Thank you ^^

No prob babe! ^^ heart Just the truth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 pm
^^  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:49 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ehh. I need new pics. =/

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dude, your guitar is awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:56 pm
I know it. I'm incredibly lucky to have it. It's a B.C. Rich Draco. There have only been 100 made. 50 in the U.S.A, 50 everywhere else. And they are not making anymore. So besides me, you most likely won't meet anyone else with one. Cost me a good 6,500 gonk
It was worth it. By this time next year it's price should be around 50k.

Yes, I like to gloat about my guitar x]  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Lmao, I am so jealous right now. xd That is what my friend Matt would call a "cream dream guitar". And when your guitar is as awesome as that, you're allowed to gloat. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lmao, I am so jealous right now. xd That is what my friend Matt would call a "cream dream guitar". And when your guitar is as awesome as that, you're allowed to gloat. xd

lol schweeet. Thanky^^  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm
I have just a Shitocaster, and I'm still trying to learn how to play. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm
TheEmoSalesman

I can give you tips and website if you like.  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 am
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Lol, Websites, sure, but I have about two dozen friends who are insane guitar players who live within walking distance, I can get them to help me with the actual playing, but any advice and any websites you have would be great.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:08 pm
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Lol, Websites, sure, but I have about two dozen friends who are insane guitar players who live within walking distance, I can get them to help me with the actual playing, but any advice and any websites you have would be great.

For tuning, if you don't know how, go to tunemybass.com.
It has most of the used tuning sets.

For songs to learn, that you already know what they sounds like, go to, ultimate-guitar.com. It's a widely used tablature site. You can find nearly any song you feel like learning. Tabs are extremely easy to read and learn. And even better, ultimate-guitar is a user of not just their tabs, but powertab, and guitarpro. Now, powertab and guitarpro are basically the same thing, but far easier to use. Guitarpro cost money to buy, powertab though, is completely free. Once you download powertab, you'll notice how on the side of every tab on ultimate-guitar, it has the type. Either: Tab, Powertab, or GuitarPro. Tabs are fine and dandy, but if you have a tab your after and powertab has it, I highly recomend using it.

Also, warming up correctly does great good. So before you play anything, make sure to start off nice and easy. The A Minor Chord progresion does some good. As well as scales. Sharps, naturals, or flats, doesnt matter.
Try to work on your finger style too. I helps a great deal with coordination.  

God of Forbidden Light

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Wow,
I just realized,
there are a lot of Asians here.
LOLOL.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm
SandcastleBuilder
ForeverLenalee

ahahahahhaha whre's ur hair? XD and ur naked ><...i dont see anything down there to resemble anything...are u a guy or a woman? XD

User Image

better? still very blurry though. =/

(for those who can't tell I photoshopped my face to make me look more handsome.) ^^

Oh yeah.
The yellow smiley's wayyy better.
Show us one without anything photoshopped!

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:20 pm
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
SandcastleBuilder
ForeverLenalee

ahahahahhaha whre's ur hair? XD and ur naked ><...i dont see anything down there to resemble anything...are u a guy or a woman? XD

User Image

better? still very blurry though. =/

(for those who can't tell I photoshopped my face to make me look more handsome.) ^^

Oh yeah.
The yellow smiley's wayyy better.
Show us one without anything photoshopped!

Maybe later when, after I get some plastic surgery. ^^  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games