Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mallory Mute

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm
heyyyy.
i am mallory! panic, for me, is a life style. biggrin
i found them 2 weeks after fever came out. ever since i have been hooked.
my favorite member is spencer. but i love them all (just spencer gets more love.)
my all time favorite recorded song is but it's better if you do. my all time favorite live song by them is time to dance acoustic.
i have seen them 5 times and i met jon at a pizza shop a long time ago. :p.
i love meeting new people, writing and music. when i am not listening to panic, i listen to bands like my chemical romance, the academy is..., cobra starship, paramore, all time low, yadda yadda.
i play in a band. i am just uber cool like that.
well, i suck at introductions and this is the best i can do..
haha, weaksauce.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 am
hey! my username is X-Yuuki_Kaname-X but u can just call me yuuki. I'm a new PATD fan and i hope 2 be a fan 4 a long time! i'm a junior in high school i'm 16 years old. i'm in my schools marching band. its not geeky at all its really fun! i get very random when i'm bored and i love chocolate!!!!! ^w^ theres more about me on my profile. but i warn u i'm also a huge Vampire Knight fan! ^w^I'm not very good at introductions tho, but its nice 2 meet u all!!!!! o and my new fav song of PATD is Build God, Then We'll Talk! ^w^

X-Yuuki_Kaname-X

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:45 pm
Mallory Mute
heyyyy.
my favorite member is spencer. but i love them all (just spencer gets more love.)
my all time favorite recorded song is but it's better if you do. my all time favorite live song by them is time to dance acoustic.
i love meeting new people, writing and music. when i am not listening to panic, i listen to bands like my chemical romance, the academy is..., cobra starship, paramore, all time low, yadda yadda.
haha, weaksauce.

Things have changed for me...

"Malloryyy! Welcome to the Guild.
<3
"

...but that's okay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Mallory Mute
heyyyy.
haha, weaksauce.

Things have changed for me...

"Malloryyy! Welcome to the Guild.
<3
"

...but that's okay.

yessss!
i feel so loved. *teartear* :')
<3

Mallory Mute

29nmeiowiufi3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 pm

&&&

Hello! ^^

I am 00Gothic-Angle00. Most people call me Rachel (because that is my first name). But lots of people call me other things. You may call me Rachel, Black, Gothic, Angle, Angel, or Starr.

My personality is bubbly most of the time. I get very hyper and I love to play jokes and tricks... I'm usually in a good mood and I am generouse, kind, impatient, dorky, cool, um... Anything else you can probably find out about me is something that I can't think of right now.

I am single in the real world but I am (almost) married on the internet to Blueking1123! I love him very much and he is also a fan of PATD But he hates guilds so I couldn't get him to join.

I discovered PATD a few years ago and fell in love with them! I have every song ever made on my iPod and I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of their new album Pretty Odd. My favorite album is A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I love every song on that album and my favorite would have to be... I Constantly Thank God For Esteban or Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks or London Beckons Songs About Money Written By Machines or... Wait wait WAIT! Never mind... Its There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet

I have never seen them live or in real life v.v Because I live in the middle of NOWHERE~~~!!! My town has about 180 people in it and the closest grocery store is about an hour and a half away. So yes, I live in the country. No, I didn't grow up on a farm but one of my BFF's is growing up on a farm and I do everything with her so I basically get all the experiences.

My favorite activities are Horse back riding... By the way My horse is named Johny Ringo, JR for short. I love him with all my heart. But I must pay a tribute to my second all time favorite horse. He died about a year ago and he was the horse I learned on. He was in the Kentucky derby race and he got last place I don't know HOW long ago but I learned on him and his name was Willard... I loved him! Anyway I also LOVE the computer.

My favorite foods and junk foods are Pickles, Suckers, Ice cream, shredded ice, home fried chicken, and skittles!

Sorry, this is kind of long... I type a lot.
But I look forward to talking with all of you!

~Gothic

P.S About my username... Incase your confused it is NOT supposed to be Angel it is infact made to be Angle!

P.S.S My favorite member would have to be Brendon or George !!!!

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED 7 TIMES!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 am
I'm new here. My username is a Panic at the Disco lyric reference. I would have liked "That Green Gentleman" but it was taken.

I like Pretty. Odd. a lot. I like the unique style it has. It's kind of embarrassing on how I became interested in Panic, but yeah. I'm a guy and I like the music, but no, I'm not gay. That said, I don't have anything against homosexuality either, I'm just not gay.

Looking forward to their next album.  

Jealous Orchard

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Jealous Orchard
I'm new here. My username is a Panic at the Disco lyric reference. I would have liked "That Green Gentleman" but it was taken.

I like Pretty. Odd. a lot. I like the unique style it has. It's kind of embarrassing on how I became interested in Panic, but yeah. I'm a guy and I like the music, but no, I'm not gay. That said, I don't have anything against homosexuality either, I'm just not gay.

Woah. That man, is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
User Image
Jealous orchard, the sky is falling off the ceiling while I’m tucking fibs into a cookie jarrrr.
Reverie! It’s useless searching in the cupboards, when everything you have is on your back

Gooooooooooo oooooooooon

Go on, grab your hat and fetch a camera.
Go on, film the world before it happens.

LOLSORRY. Your username tempted me.
But anyways, welcomee to the guild. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am
Kyli3Fosho
Jealous Orchard

Woah. That man, is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
User Image
Jealous orchard, the sky is falling off the ceiling while I’m tucking fibs into a cookie jarrrr.
Reverie! It’s useless searching in the cupboards, when everything you have is on your back

Gooooooooooo oooooooooon

Go on, grab your hat and fetch a camera.
Go on, film the world before it happens.

LOLSORRY. Your username tempted me.
But anyways, welcomee to the guild. :]

Haha, it's ok. And thank you. biggrin  

Jealous Orchard

HeartxOnxSleeves13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Ok, so I have to introduce myself....Hi, I'm Abby, or Abs or talkative one. Anyway, I'm a youngling, 13, call me a teenie if you'd like, but I'm not. My birthday is August 9th, which is coming up soon, thank god! I am of the female gender. I've got dark brown hair, blue-green-gray eyes, and uber pale skin. I fail at tanning. My friends say I'm a spazz, occasionally hyper, talkative, spontaneous, and musically-obsessed. I'm outgoing most of the time, but I'm shy around strangers. I love to write, though I end up getting distracting halfway through a sentence. I'm in ochrestra (an official orch-a-dork) and not in group sports. Lack of coordination makes it impossible to do much in the athletic field. Um, I love my friends, music, and family. I'm done talking about myself!

Or not. I've already seen Bruce Springsteen and No Doubt/Paramore, but I'll be seeing Green Day, then Blink-182/Fall Out Boy/Patd, and finally the American Idol tour because I'm a Glambert. Wootz!
xoxox
btw, that's Brendon doing the worm in my signature.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 pm
heyyy!
im shane
my user name is xxitzzshanexx
ive had two other sns. shane5291996 and xxitzzshanexx.
shane5291996 was having problems so i made xxitzzshanexx.
sadly, xxitzshanexx got hacked and i dont know the password. i lost everything. i was really rich too. D:
i am in 8th grade at junior high.
im thirteen.
my birthday is may 29.
i have been a fan for a while. i just dont know too much about the group.
nice meeting all of youu! ^^  

Xx iMuszick xX

HeartxOnxSleeves13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 am
xxitzzshanexx
heyyy!
im shane
my user name is xxitzzshanexx
ive had two other sns. shane5291996 and xxitzzshanexx.
shane5291996 was having problems so i made xxitzzshanexx.
sadly, xxitzshanexx got hacked and i dont know the password. i lost everything. i was really rich too. D:
i am in 8th grade at junior high.
im thirteen.
my birthday is may 29.
i have been a fan for a while. i just dont know too much about the group.
nice meeting all of youu! ^^

It's too bad that you got hacked, especially if you were rich. If you don't know much about panic, you've definitely come to the right place. If you read through the guild's forum, you'll probably learn more than enough about them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image__xoxo__
Dear Yesterday,
Please don't let me forget about you.
I need my mistakes and my memories of failure.
In order to succeed for Today and Tomorrow.
Show me what I've done so I can do more.
And teach me ways I can visit you, without staying for too long.

__xooxo__
Dear Today,
Refuse to be taken for granted.
And encourage my choice to love you.
Help me to make you beautiful.
So that when you become Yesterday
I will remember you Tomorrow.

--------------

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild -- where we will fullfill your every needs :]

--------------

__xooxo__
Dear Tomorrow,
Be nothing like Today.
And everything more than Yesterday.
Teach me the value of time
As I appreciate your arrival.
Because Yesterday and Today both know, you can never promise to arrive.

-Ryan Conferido  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 pm
takashi_sahoko
User Image__xoxo__
Dear Yesterday,
Please don't let me forget about you.
I need my mistakes and my memories of failure.
In order to succeed for Today and Tomorrow.
Show me what I've done so I can do more.
And teach me ways I can visit you, without staying for too long.

__xooxo__
Dear Today,
Refuse to be taken for granted.
And encourage my choice to love you.
Help me to make you beautiful.
So that when you become Yesterday
I will remember you Tomorrow.

--------------

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild -- where we will fullfill your every needs :]

--------------

__xooxo__
Dear Tomorrow,
Be nothing like Today.
And everything more than Yesterday.
Teach me the value of time
As I appreciate your arrival.
Because Yesterday and Today both know, you can never promise to arrive.

-Ryan Conferido

Hold on, lemme edit that:
Welcome to the PANIC! at the Disco Fan Guild Where We Will Fulfill Your Every Needs -- Er... Or At Least Try To -Brendon Urie shrug-
xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 pm
Heaaayyy! C:
My name is Kelliieee.
I LOVE Panic. Other bands I like are All Time Low, My CHemical Romance, Sing It Loud, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is. . ., The All-American Rejects, Amy Can Flyy, The Cab, Cobra Starship, Green Day, Hey Monday, Hellogoodbye, Mayday Parade, Never Shout Never, & Plain WHite T's.
As you can tell, a lot. xD
I like to draw, play softball, go one the computer, listen to music. . .. And pathetically, that's about it.
I'm going into grade seven also.

xxKellieUriexx

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games