Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:43 am

I don't have a digital camera as of yet, but I will in a few months so expect me to post the link to the picture in here. I'll be putting that picture in my livejournal...and people will be able to see what I look like...if I don't just snap a picture of my arm.

As for the erection thing...it is embarrassing...you have no control over it...from what I could tell, he wasn't thinking dirty thoughts...he was like "super student" in school which makes me wonder why I'm the one in college. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:13 am

Because Lunar_Blade didn't get a proper introduction, I shall say hello, my name is Rae...you can call me Sirius.  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:54 am

You should be working...get to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:15 pm

Yes, earn the money for college boy. That way you can buy him lots of stuff as he gets overloaded with books and paper work.

(Can you tell I'm supposed to be working on my homework? ninja )

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:36 pm

Lunar_Blade
Oh ******** ******** ********. I missed the intro to Ty's Boyfriend.

So I'll say a late hello. *Waves*

Speaking of Initials, you can all go ponder my name for my Initials are K.E.M. Not very interesting is it?

And periods are hell, especially for me. I have them for 7 days and they are so heavy I have to use 2 Maternity Pads. Why don't I just wear a diaper for god's sake.

o.o Tha'ts... INSANE! *pats you* D'= S'okay, luv.
Mine last for 5 days, and I bleed like I had a wrist cut down there or something. @_o It's annoying! lol No diapers for me, though. :3
=o Hmm... =D It's proven that men have higher tolerance for pain, and women have higher tolerance for sexual desires.
Meaning the hard-on vs. period=cat's game. =3 Yeppers.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:25 pm

HK's Pointless Ramble for the Day!

*munches on chocolate*

My friends decided for me to day that I'm going to get a sex change.

Then they realized that I'm straight.

So they decided that I'm going to get a sex change and become a gay male.

I mentioned that it would kind of be pointless considering I'm just a gay male stuck in a female's body. So I could just deal with the female body and get the straight uber hot guys.

They ignored me and started debating what it would feel like to get your equipment changed. The guys all agreed it would be painful not to have theirs, the girls decided it would be heavy and awkward.

So now they're all pooling their money together so I can get a sex change.

I told my mom and she told me I had to wait until I was out of college before I made such a life changing decision.

I told her I didn't have a choice and it's my friends' idea.

She told me good luck with that.

So as soon as my friends get the money everybody--I'm going to be a guy.

Just a bit of random information you should all know. 3nodding Because they're actually all very rich friends (funny how the richer my friends are--the weirder they are)

I honestly don't care...I'd like to be a guy. sweatdrop Though I have to agree with my mom on when to go through with that idea.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:27 pm

I know a girl who wants to get a sex change...serious though...she's completely for it and saving up her money...only problem is...they have yet to make a successfully working phallic organ (note: that means p***s). Course, with how much the procedure costs, they might succeed on that by the time she's gotten the money saved up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:32 pm

And there in lies my problems. If it was completely successful and if I could save money--I probably would totally think of it seriously.

Considering the chances of me ever getting the money even if medical technology does take that extra jump in advancement is extremely slim--I'm not wasting my brain power. sweatdrop There's only so much a person can handle sometimes.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:37 pm

True and a lot of people aren't that accepting of transgenders. They get kicked around just as much as gay people...especially if they're males getting female bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:49 pm

My mom was watching Opera (which was weird because she never does--turns out she was in fact sick...she had me worried) and they had a bit on girl going guy.

Kind of pissed me off though because the only reason he got any airtime was because he was like daughter of a pastor and after breast reduction still had scars all oer his chest from where he used to preform self mutilation.

Because that's what we need to hear "Oh yes, well I used to cut my chest open because I hated being female and if it didn't happen I was going to kill myself." They don't realize that they are giving teenagers with same problems ideas.

For once I would like to see some one who did something to change that wasn't a suicidal.

"Yes well this miracle happened to me, and it was so wonderful, and I'm so thankful. And you know, I just think life will be a lot easier to get through now than had it been if this didn't happen to me. But that's ok because life is what you make it and sometimes you just have to deal, you know?"

Sorry if I offend: I'm surrounded by suicidals and cutters and it annoys me because half of them don't have anything to be depressed about--and while I do have reasons, I usually plaster on a happy face and just push through life with a "s**t Happens" sort of attitude.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:59 pm

Smile though your life is miserable.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:41 pm

You know what I hate even more than a hate cutters?

People who complain about cutters, and then say, "I mean, they don't have a reason! But I certianly do, although I'd never cut!"

Here's the deal. Everyone has excuses, but not concrete reason.

Cutters are stupid. I can't help it if I offend someone, although I sincerely hope I don't.

Anyway, suicidals are sad. The thing is, you never know that someone is TRULY suicidal until they're dead.

I hate the emo whiners, "I'm going to kill myself; my life is so terrible!"

Shut the ******** up. Honestly, if anyone bothered to try, I'm sure they'd see what a blessed life almost everyone has. Esepecially if they even have access to a computer.

Oh, and once I seriously considered a sex change. Upon discovering it would take over 20 years to complete, I backed out. 3nodding

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:58 pm

Never considered it...never will...I like my current bits, thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:42 am

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Never considered it...never will...I like my current bits, thank you. 3nodding

I agree, I am happy with my anatomy. Never want to... Waste of money to me, although it isn't to others.

What I am confused about is why a girl would get a sex change to be gay... Isn't that basically saying that only gay guys are good relationship material or have I missed the point?

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:24 am

Being a straight girl whose considered getting a sex change a few times (though I'm in agreement with Snivel on this one) I can say that I will never give up my love for men--never. My friend tried to get me to go bi with her...I just didn't see the attraction. I mean, I am female, I know the horrors of females the best...no thank you!

But there are times where I want to be the one with the dangly bits--honestly men have more power in the world, and I could easily hide the fact that I'm gay until I get as far up the ladder of power as possible, and then by the time I reveal my secrets--it's too late.

Not to mention men don't have breasts (sex change or no sex change--I am getting reduction and soon--my parents get to pay for that one! the doctor said so!) and they don't have periods (getting rid of that problem as soon as I move out--but you still do have some "discharge" one a month *rolls eyes*) and a bunch of other things that I just can't stand about women.

But like I said--I will never give up my love for men. So it's a draw back. If I spend the money and the 20 and some odd number of years to get a sex change--I'm going to be considered gay *shrug* not much I can do about it.

And Lee: I don't hate cutters and I don't have much of a reason to mutilate my body--but I do have some slight mental "disablities" while they come from perfectly fine families and lives and the doctor has looked at them and said "You have no problems, it's a phase" and they love to have drama in their lives. That's what ticks me off at times really--the drama they put into every. single. little. stupid. thing.
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games