Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

AS574

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:04 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
SO ******** MAD RIGHT NOW. I COULD PULL OUT MY ******** HAIR BECUASE MY ******** SISTER HAS THE COMPASSION OF A 3 YEAR OLD. ALL SHE DOES IS COMPLAIN WHINE DAMAND AND YELL. I'M ALWAYS CLEANING UP HER MESSSES. SHE ******** 19 SHE NEEDS TO ******** GROW UP. THE ******** SHE ******** DOES IS ******** STUPID ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Oh gawd...
My friends are driving me up the ******** WALL!
I need to relax somewhere, but everywhere I got people I know keep bugging me... this is what I get for sharing personal hiding places...

Oh, and mothers. Just because your jobshare parters son screwed up in a different state doesn't mean you have to forbid me from going to college in a different state. I want to go to Indiana, New Mexico, or even Arizona, but no. Everytime I bring it up, it's always "You know what happened to Sean... I don't want that to happen to you, too..." Yes, I understand you worry, that's what mothers do. I just want to MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS and live far, far, far FAR away from you while getting my education. VERY far.

-sigh-

that feels a lot better.

thank god for the rantbox.

Bakurish

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:49 pm
***warning whiney girly b***h rant***

ok i SWEAR! every guy i end up liking eigther turns or is gay or happens to be my best friend or likes someone else im not kidding EVERY guy i like, because i just recently got over liking my gay best friend for what after 5 years now(he was only gay for maybe 2 years now**since he was 18**), and i liked my friend wes, and guess what HES GAY NOW TOO(but recently settlesd for being bi so he can date his now gf, shes a sweetheart tho), and then i moved on no biggie right. ok so i end up liking my friend joey and it turns out he "wishes" he was gay? O_o;;; but in the end he settles falling in love with my best friend and she likes him too so im screwed caz i would NEVER do that to my best friend(meaning i woudlnt date someone she likes) and yeah so once again im stuck in a confused state of wtf is going on because being 19 is a confusing age to be i think. and yeah the other day i saw my best friend(the gay one) and turns out i still have a lot of left over feelings for him im not even kidding i get that girly feeling in the pit of mystomache and he makes me happy no matter what goes on. so that is now continuing and i have approched him about it, he stoped talking to me for aklmost a year before and we not so long ago became best friends again. that was one hell of a s**t year for me, and yeah i wanna tell him again but NO i cant im scared from that s**t he pulled before (him running away and avoiding me at any cost) but i dotn even know about him any more caz i basically live at his house i sleep there almost every day and see him in the morning and after work/ school we go placexs//everywhere together and we get all cuddley at night in front of the tv and in bed(we share his bed all the time) and were always being all couply and kissy faced and such and yeah were basically a married couple(says everyone we know) and im not being sad or "emo" about it im just angry about it because im so confused i want to know whats going on but i cant ******** talk to him caz hes a douche whenever it comes to these kinds of discussions. im still giving it time, but come on i;ve been waiting almost 6 years now! i am able to like other people guy/girls and i have my moments and fun with them(not ussually) and whatever but i only truley feel happy and calm and at peace whenever im with him he makes it seem like everything in the world doesnt matter anymore X_____X;;;; yar im confused and i needed to get this off my chest for the longest time now. i dont expect anyone to reply to this i really dont expect anyone to i dont even expect to read this, it was just to vent and now i feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:48 pm
Okay. It's official. I have been sick for FIVE DAYS now.

What's up with that? What the hell is up with that?? Before I moved here, I hadn't had a cold that lasted more than two days for about ten years. I guess I got over all the bugs in the place I used to live because I'd been there so long and my body had already fought off variations of most of them. But now I get laid up for two ******** weeks if someone so much as breathes on me.

So I'm sick and I'm hungry and the fridge is empty and what the HELL am I supposed to use for MONEY? I'm only a ******** TEMP. I don't get PAID for sick days. And I'm meant to have a SINGING GIG today and how the ******** am I meant to perform? And do you know what these people who book musicians are like? Crap out on them just ONCE, and they'll NEVER WORK WITH YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

I'm screwed. My throat hurts. I can't ******** sleep. Somebody hand me the morphine.  

Veruniel
Crew

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:37 pm
AUHHHG!!!!!! Why do all the guys I end up liking fall in love with my friend!! And the ******** backstabbing b***h knows it and loves every minuet of it! Its not enough thats shes better looking than me and better than me in almost every aspect, I have to be alone and completely miserable too. But I can't do anything about it because I'm too nice of a person for my own damn good. I would be kicking myself in the a** forever if I did do anything about it.

s**t, now I'm just depressed. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:56 pm
aw, s**t. i hate being poor. I don't have enough money to get into college tomorrow, s**t! eek  

Isobel Bellamy

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 pm
I HATE scammers!! I just got a message from someone pretending to be some sort of investment bank where you could buy monthly collectables with gaia gold and said all I had to do was give them my password and email address and 1k gold and I would get a whole bunch of gold and any monthly collectable I wanted.
ARGH!!! and to think of all the poor little newbies who got scammed by that makes me want to find out who that person was and wack his head off with a ******** weed-whacker.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:30 pm
okay.

so due to some icky circumstances, I got my hand pinned between my mailbox and the side of my car and then got dragged along until the person driving could hear my screaming and stopped.

It's enormous, swollen, purplish, has two massive blackish dents in the back, i'm completely unable to move my thumb, and?

nobody cares. i'm pretty damn sure it's broken, and rich and pat won't let me get it checked out.

I CAN'T HOLD A PENCIL (OR ANYTHING), AND I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THIS VACATION TO WORK ON MY COMIC BOOK ********.  

Vexworth

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:36 pm
some people should SERIOUSLY stop being offened over NOTHING, honestly life would be so much more easier if we were all more passive and not trying to look and sound angry all the time, this just adds to my annoyance with humans uugh but whatever i'll let them fret about it and go insane over nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:00 am
I used to go to this site called www.quizilla.com alot. It is, obviously, a quiz site. It used to be so much fun. you could post stories along with quizzes. But now it has become a brothel of identical fanfics and vampire/erotica stories. It takes about half an hour to an hour of digging before you can find anything good. I can't STAND it! I still go on there every so often to see if a few of my main stories that I read have been updated, and possibly update my own, but I get so frustrated! I get bombarded with a wall of shitty generic stories. It not only frustrates me, but also saddens me. I hope gaia never becomes like that, because I used to have so much fun on there, but not any more. Maybe if anyone knows a site with a similar purpose, but with its morals still retained, you could direct me to it?  

Katanas Blade

Bakurish

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Katanas Blade
I used to go to this site called www.quizilla.com alot. It is, obviously, a quiz site. It used to be so much fun. you could post stories along with quizzes. But now it has become a brothel of identical fanfics and vampire/erotica stories. It takes about half an hour to an hour of digging before you can find anything good. I can't STAND it! I still go on there every so often to see if a few of my main stories that I read have been updated, and possibly update my own, but I get so frustrated! I get bombarded with a wall of shitty generic stories. It not only frustrates me, but also saddens me. I hope gaia never becomes like that, because I used to have so much fun on there, but not any more. Maybe if anyone knows a site with a similar purpose, but with its morals still retained, you could direct me to it?

Ooh... Quizilla. I used to go there a lot, too, until they decided to make it "better" by adding a bunch of useless s**t for a quiz/story site. I dare not even go back, for fear of illiterate n00bs sending my stupid chinletters and messages. Ugh.

Anyway, I want to know why my school is being so damn uptught about these new RETARDED rules they made up over the summer. First, we have to wear these little identification cards around our necks. What the ********, AHS? What possessed you to make you think that this was a good idea? Last semester, no one wore them, and now this semester, if we dont wear them, we get a day of ******** OCS. Yes, OCS for not wearing your ******** ID. Thanks to you and your stupid ******** rules, I am no longer exempt from the Finals. Thanks a whole ******** lot.

Second, we cannot have piercings anywear besides our ears, and we can only have 2 at most, plus no gauges because "it's distracting for other students." Okay, the ONLY way it'd be distracting is when teachers make a point to get you in trouble in the middle of class and make you take whatever it is out. Otherwise, no one notices or cares. And dont think this hasnt happened to me. The day after I got my nose pierced, my VP told me to take it out, and when I said i couldnt, i got kicked out. Not because I didnt want to take it out, but because I couldnt. And they want me to never wear my nosering again, saying its distasteful and... what did they say... oh, morally wrong.

Okay, why the ******** do you care? I'll wear whatever the hell i want to wear, and like hell I'm going to let my hole close up because its against the rules. I happen to have a life OUTSIDE of that ******** up building, thank you, and when I'm not there, you dont need to know a damn thing about what i do. Everyone at my school are pratically the same, and it drives me INSANE! The only thing i can do is say "2 years, 3 weeks...2 years, 3 weeks..." over and over again in my head. It's sad.

Baku's rant, over and out.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:50 pm
Bakurish

Second, we cannot have piercings anywear besides our ears, and we can only have 2 at most, plus no gauges because "it's distracting for other students." Okay, the ONLY way it'd be distracting is when teachers make a point to get you in trouble in the middle of class and make you take whatever it is out. Otherwise, no one notices or cares. And dont think this hasnt happened to me. The day after I got my nose pierced, my VP told me to take it out, and when I said i couldnt, i got kicked out. Not because I didnt want to take it out, but because I couldnt. And they want me to never wear my nosering again, saying its distasteful and... what did they say... oh, morally wrong.

Okay, why the ******** do you care? I'll wear whatever the hell i want to wear, and like hell I'm going to let my hole close up because its against the rules. I happen to have a life OUTSIDE of that ******** up building, thank you, and when I'm not there, you dont need to know a damn thing about what i do. Everyone at my school are pratically the same, and it drives me INSANE! The only thing i can do is say "2 years, 3 weeks...2 years, 3 weeks..." over and over again in my head. It's sad.

Is it in the left or right side of your nose? If its in the left, you can say its because you're buddhist, then they can't force you to remove it or they'll be discriminating against you.

I used to have those kinds of problems, luckily at my new community college they don't give a monkeys what peeople have in their ears, nose, lips or anywhere else. Ah, gotta love funding by student (they get more money from the government the more students they have, therefore we have more relaxed dress codes to attract more people. And the fact the pierced ones are usually quieter and achieve higher grades isn't a factor whatsoever, oh no xd )  

Isobel Bellamy

Bakurish

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Bakurish

Is it in the left or right side of your nose? If its in the left, you can say its because you're buddhist, then they can't force you to remove it or they'll be discriminating against you.

I used to have those kinds of problems, luckily at my new community college they don't give a monkeys what peeople have in their ears, nose, lips or anywhere else. Ah, gotta love funding by student (they get more money from the government the more students they have, therefore we have more relaxed dress codes to attract more people. And the fact the pierced ones are usually quieter and achieve higher grades isn't a factor whatsoever, oh no xd )

Lucky, my cousin's community college is the same way, they do care what you wear, so long as they get paid. xD
And yeah, it is on the left side, but I wouldnt say that i'm buddist just so i wont get in trouble at school. if i actually were buddist and someone said that, i'd be kind of pissed. but thanks for the suggestion, Isobel! C:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:54 pm
I got dumped today. Now, I don't even like him anymore, because the guy is messed up in the head. I mean...not the normal "play-fun-insane" I mean the "I-may-actually-murder" type. I'm glad he dumped me, but I can't stop crying! I have a limit to my patience, but this relationship has by far tested it. In fact, it's proven to me that I do have these buckets of patience that my Taurus book mentioned in my 2005-2006 book. I thought he was worth my time, but he really isn't. I'm wasting my time seeking REVENGE?! WHY?! It should be proof enough that he will get what's coming to him! Yet, I want IN the mess so I can HELP ruin his life? If he wants me back, he'll have hell of a lot of trouble. He may have to come all the way down here, but believe ME, that b*****d is asking for death. Why? He said he loves me and without me he'd die. I hope they he's seriously telling the truth. HE can't prove that I killed him. He can't prove s**t, because he IS weak! He thinks he's a werewolf. What the hell? I think he just marked the beginning of my bi-curious stage. This would be the stage where I wonder what it'd be like to go out with a girl, kiss a girl, love a girl, etc etc. I am seriously considering going bi, if I am not already.

My issue being is that...I STILL LOVE HIM! WTF?! What madness is this?! I can't love a guy who is so messed up in the head he thinks he's a werewolf! I mean...it's fun to pretend you are, but when you HONESTLY believe that you are, you lost touch with reality, you lost everything back in grade... what the hell? Yea...yea...you know what's lame? Okay, so...we meet at my birthday party, he gives me a ring, and you know what? He breaks up with me two days later with the excuse that we couldn't work out. No, no. That's not it man. He doesn't want to work it out. He's too weak to work this problem out himself. TOO freakin' WEAK.

If that's not enough, he claims to hate anime when he has all these DVDs. He has Hellsing and Wolf's Rain; he thinks Wolf's Rain is American... Yea, He's messed up. I think he needs some medicine prescribed. XD. I like wolves, yes, but he thinks he's a WEREwolf.

Wait a minute, when the hell did he unblock me? An hour ago, he had blocked me. WTF. WTF. He has issues. ISSUES! Oh, yea, I ain't taking him back. I'm done. WE...are DONE. I...am DONE.

Say, I was okay with ending the relationship if he truly felt it was necessary, but when he wouldn't help mend my heart like a friend would, I knew something was messed up with him. I KNEW it. Now he thinks that unblocking me will solve all his problems? No...no...NO EFFIN' WAY. He's done. We're done. We aren't getting back together so FORGET HIM!!!!!!

Oh, I'm glad I found out that this place had a ranting place. I needed a place to rant. I was banned from my ranting guild for some reason, so I needed a new guild to rant. I was going to choose my own guild, but now I have two guilds where I can freely rant. Yes. I am glad to be alive and I am glad to be evilly evil. I'm glad I have a dark side. XD

EDIT: Why is it that after 5 days, I am still mourning over my loss? HAHA. At least I stopped crying. Now, I just feel empty and every time I see him online, I want to say hello, but I hold back. He apparently hates me now. Heh...the pain of this betrayal... it hurt for about 3 days...3 long, drastically huge, days. Then a second later, I didn't care. I had said everything I wanted to say to him so that was that. We would part our separate ways. However, no matter how many times I want to say good bye, no matter how much revenge I want on him, there's still something inside of me that loves him. That part is annoying. A N N O Y I N G . How can you fall in love with a traitor? HOW?! He claims to have this "big heart". Oh, sure, he does? Then why doesn't he have it in his heart to forgive me? OOOOOOOOOOH, apparently werewolves have no ability to forgive! D: Oh, yea? YEA?! I can play THAT game!

He decided to play "I'm a werewolf" so I went and decided to play "I'm an Arsmarsuran," a race I made up a few years ago. He decides to ruin my fun, he keeps calling me "human". OH YEA! He's REAL smart. ~rolls eyes~ Sure...I have this ninja headband. I can play NINJA because guess what? Humans can be NINJAS! You know what happens when you're a ninja?! You would probably be skilled in the arts of how to outsmart your enemy. I bet he's pissed off at me again. AGAIN. He better take me as I am. HE BETTER! He's so obsessed with being a wolf, claims to be like Kiba from Wolf's Rain.

Let me explain something: KIBA was in love with A FLOWER GIRL! Was that flower girl a wolf? NO!!!!! Was Kiba? YES! I don't need this bullshit saying that he only wants to fall in love with wolves. I only wanted to be straight, but I guess that is ripped out of my life now, since he turned me bi-sexual! Bi-curious? Maybe that too, but I'm pretty sure I trust girls more than guys. It's a past thing, don't ask about it.

So...what exactly helped me get over him? An anime. Yes. An anime saved my life again. Guess who I think I am like? Sunako...she's a girl who has had problems with boys, so now she lives in the darkness, loves all these creepy things, is quite morbid, etc etc. I'm like her, because people think I'm a freak; I am a freak. XD Make no mistake. I've recovered from this damaging relationship, but I am not ready to take another one. That about wraps up the rant. I just wanted to update it...seeing as how I had more to rant about on this subject.

I think I stopped ranting toward the end o.o;

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adolf Manson

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:58 am
I cant stand people sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This guy hired me to find a girlfriend for him,what a chicken s**t!!!then I asked him to help me and he left!!!!I cant stand @$$holes!!!How many yrs of dealing with them will it take until everyone realizes they should just go in a hole and die!!!! wait no!!!slit there throats!!!!I cant stand people who are noobs either!!If you are new keep to yourself until you are good at the game and then maybe I mean maybe you can show off your 'madmoney'which u still dont have,10k omg good 4 you!!!*saracasim*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mega loath morons!!!!!!!  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff