Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:21 pm
"Ijin..do you agree?..."...."Oooo I get to kiss Hitomi's soft lips heheheehh of course" "Let me see Hitomi before this happens.." he says looking at Kira  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:23 pm
"fine" she said putting the blade back into the sheath and turned back into Hitomi she opened her eyes tired "hi" she said smiling barely able to stay awayke  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:31 pm
"I love you..I won't leave you, I never want to leave you" he said kissing Hitomi "Be strong for this day ok Ijin is going to fight Kira for half a day its going to start soon, I need you to remember Fenrir..just remember him ok" he says holding Hitomi  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:33 pm
Hitomi was a bit confused what was going on but she nodded her head "I will" she whispered as she grabbed the blade "I..cant help my...self" she said pulling it out and turned into Kira "now bring out that Ijin you call a demon" she said with a smirk  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:38 pm
"Fenrir...relese him...".."Ok, Ketsueki" Fenrir says as darkness consumes them both as Ijin takes over Ketsueki's body "Hheheheheheh where's my kisss??" he says grabbing Kira kissing her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:40 pm
Kira dropped the sword and turned into Hitomi her eyes widen *did I tell you she has to kiss the demon* Kira said in Ketsueki's head as Hitomi tried to push him off but to no avail  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:43 pm
"FENRIR!!!" A black wolf grabs Ijin's neck "I thought we agreed you got to kiss him not her!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:45 pm
Hitomi grabbed back on to the sword and turned into Kira "I didnt specify did I?" she said laughing "she wasnt done" she said flicking the black wolf away "how about finishing that kiss" Kira said pulling on Ijin and she dropped the sword again  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:54 pm
"Ketsueki is sorry Hitomi" Fenrir says letting go of Ijin "Only a Kiss then you take over!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:56 pm
Hitomi looked at Ijin not wanting to kiss him but if it kept Ketsueki and her together she would do it she layed on the ground looking up at him "get it over with" she said frowning at him "Ill never forgive you" she whispered as he got closer  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:01 pm
Ijin laughs "ooo Ketsueki she said she will never forgive you ehehehhahahahah!" as he kisses her and savors the taste of it in his mouth "Ummmm so sweet heheeheheheh, now where is my challenge??? heheheheh the alst fight Ketsueki gave me I didn't have a good time at all" he says as he licks Hitomi's cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:03 pm
Hitomi felt disgusted spitting on the floor "you may be in Ketsueki's body but that was disgusting" she said picking up the sword not letting herself be taken over by Ijin "how about me and you have a little fun" she said pushing Ijin off of her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:08 pm
"ooo has my little demon come out to play heeheheheheh" he says tring to kiss her again  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:10 pm
"nope just me" she said pointing the blade at his throat "dont even think about it" she said a shiver going down her spine "this seems a bit familar" she whispered remembering when they first meet  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:15 pm
"Oooo my little Kira is out? Yes doesn't this feel familar?" Ijin grabs her from behind on her neck "I was right here the first time we met no?" he says laughing licking her neck  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games