Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Aerunai put barriers up in the core of her mind. Just keeping him out took amazing amounts of energy. If he were to attack, she might even lose her defenses. Aerunai took Kono's arm and held her gun to her neck. "Coooooody," she sang, laughing. "Get out, or Kono is dead....." She laughed, pushing the gun against Kono's neck hard.
((Is that Godmodding? crying I don't want to Godmod. If it is, I'll erase it...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:20 pm
(no it isn't)

as Aerunai grabs and holds Kono hostage he steps in front of both of them and sets up a barrier to keep the others away "Cody and Keith get out or the girl dies!" he walks up to them and holds his sword in front of her face "should we bite her and make her one of us?"  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:50 pm
Simutaniously, they both stopped. Keith wanted to fight, but Cody held him back. "I didn't want to do this." Cody stepped three paces to the right. Mental focusing... Ah! There's the sound! His constant buzzing in his head. If he focused, he could amplify it. "Oh, yeah, it's time. Mind screech!"
KEEAH!
Louder, louder!
KEEAH!
Surely, no one could stand with this blood churning sound in their head...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm
Name: Drajira
Race:Seraphim Dracopyre, Dark Dracopyre, "Serpentpyre"
Powers: Teleporting, invisablity, telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Geokinesis, Werewolf powers, Serpent powers, vampire powers, Dragon powers, Seraphim powers and Shade powers.
Weapons: Hidden knives in sleeves, Two Katanas, ninja Stars and Scythe  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 am
wolfing stand in konos place pushed her back and his gun was on his stomach"hahahha shoot me but its no uswe i will still restore as a werewolf"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 am
Kono was pushed by the werewolf thingy she was beyond scared in a freaked out way. Then she had an idea, with her telekinesis she got some heavy twine from a nearby hard ware store and began to tie Areunais and Shadeon' s legs together.. If they moved they would fall down buying her side some time to do something..

Kono ran to Cody's and Yoite's side with her metal pole clutched tightly in her hands.. She was going to learn how to fight right now, if she learend she would live.. If she did not learn fast enough she would probally die..
no pressure right?  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:12 am
Ooc: Uh, Kono? I'm in Runa's head. Keith is in Shad's head. My body, is back at my place.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 pm
((whoops.. My bad okay instead Kono stood next to Yoite..))  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:15 pm
((Ultra Z X? There was a barrier around us, you couldn't get in. But oh well, I can live with it....))

Aerunai held her sword up, and it shortened into a dagger. She tried to ignore the growing pain in her head. She put her hands to her ears, but it did not help. Instead, she slashed at the hard twine until it broke, then grabbed Kono and bit her neck.((?????))

Yoite tried to grab Kono's arm, but failed. She felt like she had to do somthing. She was just standing there. Finally, she decided to use her illusion skill(z). She cleared her throat and started to sing. Slowly, shadow began to form around them, making it completely black around them. leaves swirled around Aerunai and Shaedon, turning from green, to black, to gold, to silver, and back to green. They flashed as if ther were made of metal. Some threads of light swirled along with them, and threads of shadow. She was trying to make a trance for the two, so they would be petrified and go into a sleep.

((I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD SONG!!!!! Ok, it's that song, only the voice is a more clear and young sounding. The part at the end, ignore, pretend the freepy-sounding part goes on for more than 1:30 seconds. And Kono, I dont know if I'm allowed to bite you, so just tell me if you didn't want me to do that and I'll erase it. I don't like godmodding, and I dont mean to if I do. Should I erase it or not?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 pm
((No its okay..))

Kono writhered at the ground and foam flew from her mouth. She fought the new thing inside her head and lost. She stood up and ran twords Cody's house. Her plan was to bite the body of Cody. The Cody and Keith could not find the way back..

((Im not godd modding rite??))  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
((I dont think so... The thing with Cody and Keith not being able to come back MIGHT be, but I guess you'll have to ask CodyDudeTm.))

Yoite stopped singing and dissapeared, then reappeared in front of Kono, pointing at her. "Dont move."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:53 pm
he takes his katana and slashes right through the wire around his legs "what a nuisense" he runs at super speed and stops right behind yoite and holds his katana up to her neck "put the finger down or you die and don't try to use it on me. I'm too fast for you"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm
The real Yoite appeared behind Shaedon. She grabbed his shoulders and attempted to enter his mind.

((You have my permission to hurt my mind as I try to enter, if you want to. Only if you want to, though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 am
wolfing looked at aerunai then rob said to wolfingletss finish this i dont want to fight my friends so leave the body to me then wolfing replied"ok...as you wish...graahhhhhhh"then rob had full control of the body"im finishing this...grrrrrrrhhh"then rob turned back to human form P.s his voice was normal again"goodbye"then rob went back home"lets go where finishing this fight i dont want to fight my friends...goodbye"  

Shuchi-sama

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 am
as yoite grabd his shoulders he takes his katana and stabs backwards hoping to hit her "did i hit her" he looks back to see

(elixx i left it so you can choose if you want it to hit or not)  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games