Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 pm
My mother had her gallbladder out - she told me that foods no longer taste the same. One of my co-workers also had hers out and was back to work within a week. She didn't seem to have major issues after the surgury but is in a lot less pain the she was before.

Good luck with the surgeon... (Hacker... eek - maybe a second opinion could be in order) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 am
My back's bothering me. It's been bugging for the past few days, it's actually a lot better now than it was the other day but.. well, I just noticed this thread tonight so I figured I'd be all cranky about it now. sweatdrop

And oh.. wow.. good luck with the surgery Sashanaru.  

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Sashanaru

Aged Browser

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:50 am
I woke up miserable this morning too. I'm ready to feel better but the thought of surgery creeps me out. Hubby is going to take me to the Harry Potter movie tomorrow. I hope I feel good enough to have a nice time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 am
You need to be aware of everything you eat, they can trigger an attack of your gallbladder. My daughter has the same problem and she can't eat anything spicy or greasy. Try a bland diet until you have your surgery and see if that helps how you feel. I'll pray for you, that the Lord will be with you in the surgery and be with the doctor and give him wisdom. You can't beat the power of prayer...........................God Bless  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Sashanaru

Aged Browser

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Thanks, Abi heart
All these years I've had occasional chest issues, I've NEVER had acidy/burny but oh I do today! My stomach feels all burny and it also feels acidy in my sinuses. Problem is that I can't take any antacid products with the medication I am taking. I'm also trying not to take the meds for as long as I can. I only have about 9 or 10 pills left. I have the surgeon appt Monday but who knows how long after that when I'll actually get the surgery.
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 am
had to spend $1,100 in truck repairs this past week. I'll have enough money to get through the week but mostly annoyed that I'm dependent on a vehicle...actually went over a year once without a car and life was simplier. Now it's back on the road but I'm nearly broke so can't go anywhere until next week lol  

Darth_Magus1

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 pm
It's 8:30 pm and still 99 degrees out gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 am
Stupid sale, you should go on longer! scream  

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Warnersister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:13 am
Lil Brat
It's 8:30 pm and still 99 degrees out gonk

You want to send that weather to the UK, please? We've just had a July only marginally less sopping wet than the one in 2007 that caused widespread flooding. The forecast for August is more of the same. I hate this country's climate.

DW

EDIT: today's August 1st and the top temperature in this city will be 19 degrees. That's apparently about 66 of your degrees. In August!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 pm
mad I unfortunately have two accounts with Bank of America, and i am stuck with them because I cannot switch banks because my credit is bad and Chase won't take me back because i have to wait till 2010 for my credit to clear up with them. Over the past weekend, i took out money from a non-Bank of America ATM and they charged me $2 and something cents. little did i know but i did not have enough in one acct to make that transaction that day and i was going to transfer money from that acct to the one that i mistakenly overdrawn. Long story short, I forgot to put that money in within 24 hours, they charged me an overcharge of $35 and when I did replace the money, i used the card again not knowing about the $35 overdraft fee because it was SUNDAY!!! and nothing posted on online banking, so i couldn't see it. Finally all of my purcahases posted on monday and bank of america charged me for 16 overdraft fees totaling at about $400 and something dollars...

screwed up thing about it is when i called them to tell them that it all started with that atm fee...they blamed me for not using the bank of america atm and was trying to preach me on how to manage my money and that OF COURSE there was nothing that they could do about it....

Effin Great!!

oh..and they only gave me back $35.

Can you believe that?!?!?!
crying  

BuNnyHat3R

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 pm
I am fried from college work. I want to go to my own place where I can run off and cry, and sleep, and no one will care or call me unproductive. I'm tired of being broke, I want to see my boyfriend again, I want to be able to be happy, and I'm having nightmares about playing Counterstrike for some stupid reason, cause I'm too much of a baby to be playing terrorist. burning_eyes

Maybe I care too much, not enough, I don't know anymore. I just want things to be better in the world, not just with me, so me and my friends and people I know, and people I don't, can be happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm
BuNnyHat3R
mad I unfortunately have two accounts with Bank of America, and i am stuck with them because I cannot switch banks because my credit is bad and Chase won't take me back because i have to wait till 2010 for my credit to clear up with them. Over the past weekend, i took out money from a non-Bank of America ATM and they charged me $2 and something cents. little did i know but i did not have enough in one acct to make that transaction that day and i was going to transfer money from that acct to the one that i mistakenly overdrawn. Long story short, I forgot to put that money in within 24 hours, they charged me an overcharge of $35 and when I did replace the money, i used the card again not knowing about the $35 overdraft fee because it was SUNDAY!!! and nothing posted on online banking, so i couldn't see it. Finally all of my purcahases posted on monday and bank of america charged me for 16 overdraft fees totaling at about $400 and something dollars...

screwed up thing about it is when i called them to tell them that it all started with that atm fee...they blamed me for not using the bank of america atm and was trying to preach me on how to manage my money and that OF COURSE there was nothing that they could do about it....

Effin Great!!

crying
That would be Bank of America - the biggest rip off bank in the free world. All those little hidden fees ~ I've been with a credit union for the longest time - with none of that nonsense, but boy when I was 18-19, BA screwed me massively, and multiple times. The topper came when my card was stolen and someone used it to take out $200 ~ I reported it, but they still made me come up with the $200 that was taken + pay a bunch of fees from being overdrawn. stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

dantesdemise

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:43 am
I have Bank of America and I've never had any problems with them. When I did, they helped me and the problem was fixed. While I wish they would bless me with a credit card, I am still happy with them.

Coke, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm
Lil Brat
BuNnyHat3R

Effin Great!!

crying
That would be Bank of America - the biggest rip off bank in the free world. All those little hidden fees ~ I've been with a credit union for the longest time - with none of that nonsense, but boy when I was 18-19, BA screwed me massively, and multiple times. The topper came when my card was stolen and someone used it to take out $200 ~ I reported it, but they still made me come up with the $200 that was taken + pay a bunch of fees from being overdrawn. stare

OMG!!...that super sucked about the $200!!....i thought they were suppose to have fraud protection and all of that??..ugh..i'm about sick of them. next year im think i might go with union credit....i'll probablly have my credit established...either that or go back with wamu/chase. i dunno...either that or go back to the old fashion days. Cancel direct deposit for work...receive a check, cash it at a bank for free..and hide my money...lol..that seems actually better to me because once its all on the card, i loose track of what i buy, then i'm broke at the end of the week...compulsive shopper?..nah, i just tend to not care..lol..which gets me into a lot of dept. :/ i know..not funny... xp

BuNnyHat3R

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:30 pm
dantesdemise
I have Bank of America and I've never had any problems with them. When I did, they helped me and the problem was fixed. While I wish they would bless me with a credit card, I am still happy with them.

Coke, anyone?

keep it that way i guess...just never ever ever overdraft...EVER!!!...

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games