Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadaEx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 am
i was definitely writing my own story. it was a schoolnight, and i fell asleep with it on my chest. WELL, my mom came in the next morning and work me up, sooooo, i'm pretty sure she knows about THAT, for the last thing written on the page was

'shut up and ******** me'

O.o' please exuse the french... whee

can't wait until she confronts me about it sweatdrop crying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:29 am
my mom did catch me reading Gravitation once. she was curious but let me go after telling her i was only reading it for the plot. sometimes my mom just doesnt get it.

teachers have caught me before and sent me to a counsler!! (sp?) i was sooooo mad that they thought i was "having family problems". i didnt explain myself and just left them...after taking back the manga that is.

i really try hard to keep the definition of YAOI away from my mom. she isnt against the whole buy me this and that that involves yaoi and all......but i ust dont wanna risk it and all.  

SnapesSune-ku

otakubaybay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:50 am
My parents have no idea, lol

I don't really make it obvious and I'm pretty sure whenever they see me reading a manga, it's like "She's reading another one of those again, eh?"
They don't know the difference between any of my manga! It's all the same to them razz

Although if they were super curious, they could easily find out. I have many, many pictures saved, not to mention my yaoi scanlations and the stories and fanfiction I've written (and my computer is shared by the whole family in the living room for all to access!).

I hide the 18+ yaoi manga in discreet places in my room >.>...which reminds me that I need to look for Gakuen Heaven...

I buy yaoi 16+ and 18+ all the time even though I'm only 14! XD And there's no way in hell I even look 16 or 18! (I'm super short, can hardly see over the counter, lol) My bookstore doesn't care at all, I guess. They used to, but suddenly they stopped eek Oh well, just as long as I get my yaoi<3

I'd be so embarrassed if my parents or teachers or anybody else did find out though cuz only two or three people who know me personally know that I love yaoi ^_^;;

Although my mom did find some fanfiction I wrote a while back ^o^/ It's funny now, but I was scared out of my mind at the time. Thankfully I wasn't into yaoi as much as I am now then at the time when she found it. I'm not even sure if she knew the characters were two dudes, lol. Now I'm never throwing anything I wrote in the trash without ripping it up ever again cuz that sure was embarrassing O.o'''

Deadly Ambrosia
'I was just curious'.

That's exactly what I told my mom about the fanfiction XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:29 am
otakubaybay...
remember the time you were calling the book store, and you opened the gravitation book to like, the sluttiest nastiest picture ever that made you bust up laughing? i dont know how thats relevant... but... its funny and has to do with you and yaoi...
love ya muffin top

neko-jordy

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:30 am
And here I thought I posted in this topic before... *shrug*

I have 2 accounts, the first one is... when I wasn't even 13... I had my first all-nighter and thought it might be good to get some shut-eye through the day. I left the firefox on, with AFF up [with YGO beastiality fics no less...] and when I woke up and went to the computer, my mum was there, with AFF up... you guys know how it is... I'm sure she just told me to not read it again, andto wait till I waas older... sweatdrop I still remember the JouKai fic I read... Jou was... ******** by a dog, to be blunt. ninja

And my 2nd account is when I found a Borders near me and demanded to get some manga. I was thrilled at all the choices, and couldn't decide what to get. [Antique Bakery, Gravitation, Yellow...] I got the 1st Yellow volume... with the "PARENTAL ADVISORY" glaring out. When they [being my mum and her partner] saw it at home they asked why the label on it... very short conversation there...

Mum: Better not read that, Dean! [Dean = her partner!]
Me: ... err...
Mum: what's it about?
Me: ... *mumbles* Two guys...
Mum: Oh! You kinky girl!
Me: o.O;

Yesh... and I'm still touchy about the subject... and figuring[aka, not denying it anymore] out that I'm bi is making me even more cautious... But they're open-minded. o.o; I'm just too paranoid of them judging me...

Someone shut me up. I can't seem to do it myself today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 am
Almost and because of my friend D: she wanted me to read a book while in the car, and parents were rt in front of me >.< they keep looking back..  

RemAurion

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Like Apple Candy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:09 pm
I think my mom might have caught me once... either that or she was informed. stare As in, by my severely homophobic brother who found out about me liking it when I was 13, I think. She was all "You don't look at anything bad on that site, right?" "Oh, no, no, just some random stuff. You know..."

I'm so flippin paranoid that it's near impossible to catch me now(though I'm not sure how good that is for my health...). But everytime my dad goes to check the history and crap, I'm usually trying to distract him as he does it or convince him to let me do it instead(though that never works gonk ). If he really knew, I know I'd be glued to a chair and lectured to for hours, consulting the bible and whatnot. I'd probably have my computer access denied and possibly my dolls taken away. Needless to say, it would be quite devastating. >_> Severely conservative christians in your family FTL.

Having my sister like it is good and bad. She has a tendency to say things without thinking about the consequences. I'm so afraid that she'll screw up and say something and... bleh. X_x Though, she actually assisted me in buying DJs because she was of legal age(I was... 14, I think?). But I became so paranoid that my mom would find them while cleaning my room that I gave them to my sister for free. I also sold her (for a very cheap price) my shounen ai manga (Eerie Queerie full set and a few Fake manga). So now my only shounen ai or yaoi things I get are from deviant art or vairous fiction sites.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:13 am
Ikyu
I think my mom might have caught me once... either that or she was informed. stare As in, by my severely homophobic brother who found out about me liking it when I was 13, I think. She was all "You don't look at anything bad on that site, right?" "Oh, no, no, just some random stuff. You know..."

I'm so flippin paranoid that it's near impossible to catch me now(though I'm not sure how good that is for my health...). But everytime my dad goes to check the history and crap, I'm usually trying to distract him as he does it or convince him to let me do it instead(though that never works gonk ). If he really knew, I know I'd be glued to a chair and lectured to for hours, consulting the bible and whatnot. I'd probably have my computer access denied and possibly my dolls taken away. Needless to say, it would be quite devastating. >_> Severely conservative christians in your family FTL.

Having my sister like it is good and bad. She has a tendency to say things without thinking about the consequences. I'm so afraid that she'll screw up and say something and... bleh. X_x Though, she actually assisted me in buying DJs because she was of legal age(I was... 14, I think?). But I became so paranoid that my mom would find them while cleaning my room that I gave them to my sister for free. I also sold her (for a very cheap price) my shounen ai manga (Eerie Queerie full set and a few Fake manga). So now my only shounen ai or yaoi things I get are from deviant art or vairous fiction sites.

Do you know how to delet the history on your computer? If you do just start doing that.  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

varyen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:24 pm
Alright, well, I'm 17.
I love Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, and I even have a softspot for mere implied BL.
I'm not sure my mom has ever "caught" me..
She has bought me BL before when I was younger, but I've never had her buy me yaoi.
Mainly because I always happen to pickout one that has it printed clear as day on the cover, and am paranoid she'd ask.
Even now, as ridiculous as this is, at 17 I'm afraid to ask to use her paypal account to order some online, because it has the word Yaoi in the title!!
My mind was telling me evil things like "she'll look up what it means".
And it's not so much that we're particularly religious or whatever (we're really not.. at all xD), but I still think somehow she'd freak out.
We're not religious, but she kind of spazzed when I was researching about Wicca and Paganism, and other such religions around the age of 13. She was like "DEVIL WORSHIP!" and I was like, "God, I forgot parents don't listen to reason.. "

Anywhoo.. I'm pathetic. xD
I hide all my manga-based purchases from her.
I don't get a chance to buy very often, because the bookstore isn't anywhere near here, and I can never find the scanlations I want. *pouts*
That's why I'm so happy to be going to my first con this September! Hopefully I'll have a bit of cash saved up, and I can buy some good reading material. cool

::Sigh::
If I was a man.. I'd so be gay. heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:18 am
Akurei Demon Wolf

Do you know how to delet the history on your computer? If you do just start doing that.

If he finds out that I did that, he usually gets more suspicious of what I'm doing and questions me. gonk It'd be easier if I had my own laptop but I still have to wait until I go off to college. I figure as long as I go on non-blatant sites, I'll be pretty safe until then. sweatdrop  

Like Apple Candy

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Ikyu
Akurei Demon Wolf

If he finds out that I did that, he usually gets more suspicious of what I'm doing and questions me. gonk It'd be easier if I had my own laptop but I still have to wait until I go off to college. I figure as long as I go on non-blatant sites, I'll be pretty safe until then. sweatdrop

ah I see well good luck with that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 pm
my dad doesn't give a s**t about it of course he never really talks to me or anything so i always have privace (can't spell it) but my grandma is totally against it but she never caught me so i'm good  

Demon sword_of_death

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
I though I would post this. It was two years ago and I was at waldenbooks and I was look for a book for my mom to buy me. Well I looked around and finally found the Yaoi Golden Cain. I was so happy but I wasnt sure if my mom would buy it for me since it had a parental label on it. Well after my mom and I came back to the bookstore I showed her the book I wanted and she said ok. I was surprised because I thought she was going to think I was very strange. Well After she bought it for me I was super happy. So far she hasnt caught me reading any of my mature Yaoi books but only because she doesnt care at all. I just make sure that I dont read my Boys Love while she is half asleep because she will overreact if I read Our Kingdom while she is still waking up so its all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 am
Lenre Li

Mum: Better not read that, Dean! [Dean = her partner!]
Me: ... err...
Mum: what's it about?
Me: ... *mumbles* Two guys...
Mum: Oh! You kinky girl!
Me: o.O;

xD You mom rules.  

User_2629207

Kisa Tsuki

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:33 pm
I am 17 and I started like yaoi around 14. I would read scans and stuff online and when ever my brothers or parents would come into the room i would quickly hide it and be on another site. I hid it pretty well because we all had diffrent accounts on the computer and no one could get into mine with out a password. I bought my first couple yaoi mangas last year and my first Doujinishi this year and I keep it all hidden quite well. And if my parents ever found these books then I would probabally be banned from doing anything, and given a long lecture and they would probabally burn the books in front of me... My dad although has caught me looking through stacks or doujinishi's when he was forced to take me to otakon. he asked me what it was and I said that they were two guys... now he calls them fruity characters and says he dosen't want me reading them.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games