Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:53 pm
Lady_Naia
It depends on the case, for example I don't like too young children. I mostly love it though! heart

Kyah! Uchihacest!~<3 Papa to kiss in the dark was fine too ^^ The father looked like Yuki Eiri from Gravitation I loved that fact...

I felt a bit sorry for the poor friend though! >_<

Everything will be okay in the end.

Uchihacest for the win.

And Malfoycest for the win, too. : D

If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 am
Hmm I would just say if you love someone, you love someone. I'm ok... with incest, but there are times when it can get disturbing because I have a big brother myself and it's just augh - no I won't even go there sad

Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt esp if two of them are hawt 3nodding  

Sofina-chan

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 am
It all depends on who it is I guess. Some I like some I don't. The ones I can't stand is TMNT cest even though I've written one poem for Leo/Raph which I now regrett because it freaks me out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am
I like it. Especially if it's boy/boy or girl/girl.

It also depends on the type of pairing and the show.  

Fetal_Mind

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

xX-Holy Avenger-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm
I have a little sister and older brother. I'd rather boil my self in bleach and Lysol than touch my sister. My brother isn't the cuddly type, he would most likely kill me if I tried anything funny. So I can't see it happening in real life, other wise I find it to be a truly romantic concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
I don't hate it, but I do like it.
Like alot of other people have said, it depends on who it is.
But yea, Yaoi incest is okay in my book <3  

CryXx

VoldieslilSlytherin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:51 pm
I think that if both parties truely love eachother... why the heck not? But if it were me... I would kill all of my sisters and brothers if they even thought about it! (because no one's that hot...) crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:46 pm
To be honest, I was really disgusted by the fact family would do that kind of thing, but then...I read a Itachi & Sasuke fanfic! Of course now incest is one of my favorite story plots.

MiStAh MiStAh

Kalloway

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:14 pm
It depends solely on the situation and pairing. Two of my original stories have quite a bit of incest though in one it's between characters who weren't raised as siblings and they don't think of each other as such.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:17 pm

I have five siblings. I, however, don't like any of them at all, so I don't think it changes my ideas much. I'm very independent compared to them.

In real life? I've seen it, and I don't much care. What people do in the bedroom and the like is of no matter to me. I like to see pairs like that at some times in my anime and manga because it's kind of hot to see people so connected and careless like that. xD

Vappor1

1,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:07 am
burning_eyes Never like it, and probley never will... its just not my thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:18 pm
I love it because it's so wrong but it's anime and that makes it somehow so right....am I weird? sweatdrop  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Incest pairings arnt ones i usually go for.Mostly because its hard to distinguish between brotherly love and love love.
I like the Kaoru/Hikaru incest pairing though whee there so many hints its unreal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 am
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

I like yaoi incest in the anime but real life...
I ain't too sure.
I do know an incest relationship where half siblings married.
But that's about it.  

Barauch

asylum lane

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 pm
In yaoi and hentai, I absolutely love incest, something about it is just so......well, you know!

But in real life? No because it usually occurs with adults and young kids and I think that's wrong.

I guess I'm just a confused girl...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games