Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 am
I love my class (well, not always >_>)

About a week ago during Phys. Ed class all the guys in my class were dog-piling Garfield. I'm sitting on the stage, watching carefully, when Garfield suddenly yells out "GANG BANG!" and I almost burst out laughing (luckily, I have good control of myself)

Also, during lunchtime, I was walking down the hallway when some random girl yells halfway across the hall "Garf sucks c**k!!!!!" and then Garfield yells back "Yeah, and better than you can too!!!!"

Garfield = my favorite male classmate xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:42 pm
kyra-san
About a week ago during Phys. Ed class all the guys in my class were dog-piling Garfield. I'm sitting on the stage, watching carefully, when Garfield suddenly yells out "GANG BANG!" and I almost burst out laughing (luckily, I have good control of myself)

A friend of a friend - Nick - likes to annoy and provoke his friends. He often steals their bags, calls them random names, etc. His friends always get sick of this, and end up chasing him around (it's really funny, as he's incredibly short - no offense short people!). Of course they manage to catch him, but he just starts screaming, "Rape! Help! Rape!" Everyone nearby starts staring, his friends blush and let him go, I'm stood there holding in laughter, and my friend Vicky just shakes her head and sighs. xd So funny.

I just spotted this now:
Homecoming - Green Day
'St. Jimmy comes without any shame.
He says, "we're ******** up",
But we're not the same.'  

Honourable123

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

Mac : I don't know how it happened, OK? I just woke up and he was in my bed!
Bloo: That's the worst excuse ever! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:30 pm
Band is where all the gutter minds are...hehehe.

So a guy has a dent in his instrument and the teacher asks,
"Did you go and bang it somewhere?" Of course we all get the innuendo and burst out laughing because one person always gets it and then it starts sinking in.

One guy was getting used to his new instrument and the teacher said, "Why don't you take it to an empty room, put your mouth on it and you can get aquainted."

Or something along the lines like that. Hehe...it's priceless.

And something from my friend who was talking to another friend. They were talking about plugs or something.
"Hey, it has three prongs."
"Is it for three times the penetration?"  

Mika_Clari

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm
I just found these on WikiQuote...

"Greatest gift one man can give another; the awesome responsibility of freedom."

"Greatest gift one man can give another; an orgasm"

I laughed for about five minutes non-stop after reading that. rofl

We were in history (not literally - a history lesson), and my teacher was talking (big surprise, there. stare ) about all the uses of buffalo meat, tongue, etc. He said that chewy sweets used buffalo liver or something. eek Eww... when the girl (hate her) who sits behind me asked, "what about chewing gum, then?"
My teacher said, "I'm not sure about that..."
When Heeley shouted out, "dead man's arse!"
Tom Ha. said, "trust you to be thinking about guys' butts..."

We were walking out of history - also on Monday - when Zak grabbed pushed Scott up against the wall and started feeling him up. eek It just proves how slashy my form is, that everyone walked past without looking twice at them. Apart from me - I stared. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:09 pm
Mayor Spoon

We were walking out of history - also on Monday - when Zak grabbed pushed Scott up against the wall and started feeling him up. eek It just proves how slashy my form is, that everyone walked past without looking twice at them. Apart from me - I stared. sweatdrop
Rulin' ya universes...

GAH. NOT FAIR crying
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:05 pm
Miss Sushii
Mayor Spoon

Rulin' ya universes...

GAH. NOT FAIR crying
...since 1992.

I'm sure someone's been drugging the guys at my school. I'll have to find them and congradulate them, or give them some kind of award. 3nodding I was walking down the corridor, when I saw these two guys with their hands on each other's waists. 4laugh It was so cute! Or those two guys who had their faces barely an inch apart. eek

"Mirar felt every movement of the sailor as he fought the cross-winds. He felt a growing resepct for the skill of the young man." - The Voice of the Gods, Trudi Canavan.

"Mirar caught the man's quick, curious glance as he followed." - The Voice of the Gods.

I seriously wonder if she knows how slashy her books are... Even when they're not supposed to be. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 pm
Geometry class today. Aaron stares at Scott, like this long hard stare, then says "I'm on top, you're on bottom." Completely mater-of-fact voice.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:43 am
Rulin' ya universes...

._.
Ferngully.
FERNGULLY.
Oh my god. Seriously, is this really a kid's movie!?
...I mean, WOW.
mmm, Tim Curry....
<.<'' ''>.> What?

Then there's this... >.>;;

I also found this song slightly suggestive. Primal needs, eh? xD
Lul biggrin
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:12 pm
Two of my friends talking;

Friend 1- If you don't come to the movie, who am I supposed to make moves on?!

Friend 2- You could always make moves on Michael.

Friend 1- It's not the same! He isn't as responsive!  

Katastrophic_Kate

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:23 pm
I never even noticed! O:  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 pm
I've just remembered this. I can't remember if I posted it, though; My PC was being a b***h awkward that week. Wait... 'week'...? O.o
I was walking out of English, before German. Paul and Tom M. were stood opposite the door. Paul turned to Tom and said, "I have no interest in girls..."
I turned around - grinning like a fool - preparing to shout 'I knew it!', when he quickly added, "...clothes.' He looked really suspicious, and I was smirking evily all the way to my next lesson. xd

Me and Vicky were discussing the annoying habits people we know have when they're talking. Paul always say stuff like: "Chuffin'", or "Chuffin Nora." WTF?! What does it even mean? o.O He also says "gutted" all the time - he even wrote that in his Shakespeare mock ("he would've been well gutted." eek ). I was practically ranting about this in graphics, when I noticed Vicky wasn't listening (not too uncommon), she turned to me, and said, "Tom Hall's got nude guys on his mouse-mat." xd

Oh yeah, and apparently (in history, again - we have the most random class-discussions in history, like today we were talking about sand bags, La Salsa (strip club in Halifax), toothpaste, charcoal, then tothpaste again). Apparently Tom wear skin-tight, snake-skin leather pants on Saturdays. To gay bars. xd

Have to go to bed now. stare  

Honourable123

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:37 pm
I just found this now, and had to post... This is from some random RP...
"you are penetrable by various objects"
rofl

I was sat in maths, and Hashim was trying give to Chris advice - not sure what about. Hashim - obviously annoyed - said, "Just bang him!" xd I'm actually quite curious as to who what they were talking about now... sweatdrop

@ Miss Sushii - I haven't seen Ferngully in years! I'll never be able to see it the same way now, either... sweatdrop

Ryden
Lots of Ryden <3
Frerard (bad quality)
More rubbish video quality Frerard

I can't find any of the other ones... stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:48 pm
Today I was sitting in class reading and I overheard my english teacher talking to my classmate Dillan.

Teacher: Just shut up and do what I tell you.
Dillan: Okay......
Teacher: Good, I'll see you at 12:30.

I lol'd. It was even better because Dillan's so smalland cute. >w<  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm
You have to wait a bit for it (starts around 1:37 if you want to skip to it, but you shouldn't! it's a good video) -- but a part from this scene in Across the Universe struck me as sooo homoerotic.. even my dad said so!!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games