Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:08 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Rinoa- You're about to pass me about as the person who has posted the most in the guild. eek sweatdrop domokun heart

eek really? wow, didn't even notice xd You still have more posts than me though 3nodding

yes but just barely  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm
is the instrument nickname a repeat thread . . . I swear there is one . . . sorry I don't have to time to look it up.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:42 pm
Masquanade
is the instrument nickname a repeat thread . . . I swear there is one . . . sorry I don't have to time to look it up.

I think there's a band nickname one... I'll go check and if there is i'll lock the other one whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:45 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Rinoa- You're about to pass me about as the person who has posted the most in the guild. eek sweatdrop domokun heart

eek really? wow, didn't even notice xd You still have more posts than me though 3nodding

yes but just barely

I can cut down on my posting if you want xd You have way more posts than me in general though eek i only have like 4k and you have over 10k!! sweatdrop  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:57 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

yes but just barely

I can cut down on my posting if you want xd You have way more posts than me in general though eek i only have like 4k and you have over 10k!! sweatdrop

hahaha
you don't have to
i just haven't been posting much in the guild
(it's something i've noticed personally) sweatdrop whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:00 am
Bwee... I'm gonna be gone the next couple days, just so everyone knows. I'm going to Idaho with my jazz band until Sunday. We've got a competition.  

Spurple

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:10 pm
Miangel
Bwee... I'm gonna be gone the next couple days, just so everyone knows. I'm going to Idaho with my jazz band until Sunday. We've got a competition.

awww, lucky. I wish my band was doing something. Good luck with your competition! We're gonna go play at some elementary school... OH WAIT! the nbc news people asked us if we would play for them at something for something... sweatdrop lol, now that's just wicked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:12 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

yes but just barely

hahaha
you don't have to
i just haven't been posting much in the guild
(it's something i've noticed personally) sweatdrop whee heart

ohh xd biggrin  

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:49 pm
Masquanade

Too late! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:28 am
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Too late! blaugh

xd  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:27 pm
Yeah, but haven't i donated the most?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:35 pm
Middle of p 26 thanks!  

.Ch!na.Doll.

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:34 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

We'll all be sure to acknowledge you once that means something. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:56 am
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05

We'll all be sure to acknowledge you once that means something. wink

lol xd I wish they'd make it so we could use that. I wonder how long it'll take...  

RinoaHeartilly

.Ch!na.Doll.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:14 pm
grasi, Masq. -huggles- I am glad to be back with you guys!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games