Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
Maze
Mind me asking what your job is?
Retail? Lots of people talking about G~ skirts and G~ Rose make up colours?

I'm so far out of fashion, it's not even funny. XD;

But okay, I guess that'd get old, yeah.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 am

Maze
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Maze
Mind me asking what your job is?
Retail? Lots of people talking about G~ skirts and G~ Rose make up colours?

I'm so far out of fashion, it's not even funny. XD;

But okay, I guess that'd get old, yeah.
I work in an arcade most of the time.
Every day it's "This machine gyped me!". ~twitchtwitch~

I'm very generous when I give out prizes. I usually round up the ticket number and give out extra candy. When people have lots of tickets I have to add them all up- and since there's a lot of black light, I have to do it away from the main counter. Some kid watched me as I took his tickets to add them up and said "You better not gyp me!".

My generous mood left in an instant. He received down to the ticket what he was entitled to. I didn't round up enough to give him a fricken tootsie roll.

TeaDidikai

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am

TeaDidikai
I work in an arcade most of the time.
Every day it's "This machine gyped me!". ~twitchtwitch~

I'm very generous when I give out prizes. I usually round up the ticket number and give out extra candy. When people have lots of tickets I have to add them all up- and since there's a lot of black light, I have to do it away from the main counter. Some kid watched me as I took his tickets to add them up and said "You better not gyp me!".

My generous mood left in an instant. He received down to the ticket what he was entitled to. I didn't round up enough to give him a fricken tootsie roll.

Well, he can't say you did. He got exactly what he had coming. *snerks*

I'm not sure how many people know that's actually an insult, to be honest. It's seems pretty stuck in common English, from what I hear. Doesn't make it any less grating to hear, though, I guess. My sympathies. o:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 pm

So.

My mom decided to be an interloper again and instead of giving my dad the letter on the previous weekend like she promised she would do (having already intercepted it) she decided to hold onto it even longer.

I am furious.

I waited by my email, chewing my nails and being an anxious mess for a week thinking he wasn't responding. When in reality he hadn't even received the letter yet. And did she think to call me? To contact me in some way that she had blocked the letter?

No, obviously not. Why ever would we do that? Let's allow your child to go into conniptions because she believes her father now hates her. Great idea mom. Thanks a ******** bundle.

Recursive Paradox

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Did he get it now, at least? o:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm

i was swarmed by angry neo-wiccans in a chat room for saying that there are far more credible authors than silver ravenwolf.

):

`Blaise

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Should've brought a pipe.

Works on bees, after all. o:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Maze

I have no clue. I hope so.

Recursive Paradox

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 pm

I hate having one washer and dryer for a 12 apartment building, and then some a*****e leaves their s**t in either one or both machines all damn day stressed .
Get your s**t together before it gets thrown out!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Recursive Paradox
Maze

I have no clue. I hope so.
Here's what you do:
Talk to your dad. Tell him your mom has a letter from you, that you can't discuss the subject matter over the phone, but that you really want him to read it.

I'm seriously pissed at your mom, which may not be fair since I don't know her personally.

ALSO:

One of the administrators at the youth center really pissed me off today. I really look up to this woman, so it IS REALLY HEXING WHEN SHE IS CATTY TO ME. I don't know if she knows what she's doing, but FATHER'S BACK TEETH GAHHRRR. She keeps thinking I'm being down on everyone, and then freaking makes fun of my crocs. Which she ALWAYS DOES. My crocs are important to me. They've served me well for all the time I've had them. Seriously, she does not understand my connection to these shoes. I told her she doesn't understand, and she said "Oh, I UNDERSTAND"

scream *explodes*

Thank Goddess the head of the youth program was there. She stuck up for 'em. Goddess I love her, she's the nicest person ever and I've known her for quite a few years. And she told me how to get to Equal Grounds, the local queer coffee shop, which was awesome.

Gho the Girl

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

....I don't think I understand your connection to crocs.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Maze
Yep.

Quote:
I'm not sure how many people know that's actually an insult, to be honest.
I'm sure most people don't.

Quote:
It's seems pretty stuck in common English, from what I hear. Doesn't make it any less grating to hear, though, I guess. My sympathies. o:
Awwww.... ~cuddles~

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm

maenad nuri
....I don't think I understand your connection to crocs.
Firstly, they're outdoorsy shoes. They can get muddy, wet, dirty, filled with gravel, and they will still be comfortable, and they breathe really well. THey're durable, easy to put on and take off, and they make me feel closer to the nature, the air, the earth that surrounds me. Plus this particular pair has been with me for quite awhile. They're like old friends now. They've been with me through quite alot.

Also, the company that makes them send, through various donations or recycling programs, lots of pairs of their shoes to impoverished areas. All the things I just listed above about durability and handling of elements, those also are really great when you don't have paved roads everywhere, and may not be able to afford shoes and their replacements. They're a good company from what I can tell.

And when she makes fun of them, it's because they're tacky. Which in my view is one of the stupidest reasons to condemn something, especially in light of all the good qualities it has. I think sacrificing quality for some prissy fashion sense is wasteful and stupid.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:25 pm

TeaDidikai
Maze
Yep.

Quote:
I'm not sure how many people know that's actually an insult, to be honest.
I'm sure most people don't.

Quote:
It's seems pretty stuck in common English, from what I hear. Doesn't make it any less grating to hear, though, I guess. My sympathies. o:
Awwww.... ~cuddles~
Honestly, only recently did I understand it was such an insult. I . . .was raised . . . pretty ignorant. About women, people of non-Anglo-saxon descent, about gays . . .
ugh. -_- I still have moments where I wedge my foot in my mouth while shoving my head up my a** so to speak.

Gho the Girl

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm

ahhh, see I just think they are uncomfortable and ugly as sin. I have a friend that wears them to work. They have a place, just like other shoes though.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games