Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Trust me, I can understand bout crazy family. Extended or close." sweatdrop
"Tell me about it." She said, letting herself relax in his arms. "Were there ever times where you felt that the only people you could trust are your close friends?"

".......Not really......Even if I thought it was.......I knew they had my back. Well up till recently. Then I kinda stayed away cause I didn't trust myself and Leo didn't trust me either. I'm goin in circles again. I guess in a way I know how ya feel."
"Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when there's so much negative around you." She said.

"Am I gonna have ta lock ya in a room wit Mikey while he throws a big a** pizza party for just you?" he asked chuckling.
She smirked a bit. "I'll have to lock you in with me." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Trust me, I can understand bout crazy family. Extended or close." sweatdrop
"Tell me about it." She said, letting herself relax in his arms. "Were there ever times where you felt that the only people you could trust are your close friends?"

".......Not really......Even if I thought it was.......I knew they had my back. Well up till recently. Then I kinda stayed away cause I didn't trust myself and Leo didn't trust me either. I'm goin in circles again. I guess in a way I know how ya feel."
"Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when there's so much negative around you." She said.

"Am I gonna have ta lock ya in a room wit Mikey while he throws a big a** pizza party for just you?" he asked chuckling.

"Oh hell nah. I have a very cheery disposition thank ya very much." he said laughing a little.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh hell nah. I have a very cheery disposition thank ya very much." he said laughing a little.
Xena couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You? Having a cheery disposition? Riiiiiight." She gently elbowed him on the stomach. "I oughta call you Mikey if you did."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You? Having a cheery disposition? Riiiiiight." She gently elbowed him on the stomach. "I oughta call you Mikey if you did."

"Yeah. One a him is enough. Thanks." he said chuckling and rubbing his stomach. "We better get back ta tha house or Mikey'll think something's goin down."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. One a him is enough. Thanks." he said chuckling and rubbing his stomach. "We better get back ta tha house or Mikey'll think something's goin down."
Xena nodded wiht a smile. "Yeah...unless if he's spying on us again." She chuckled before she would give him a kiss on the cheek then made her way back to the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded wiht a smile. "Yeah...unless if he's spying on us again." She chuckled before she would give him a kiss on the cheek then made her way back to the house.

He smiled and followed.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded with a smile. "Yeah...unless if he's spying on us again." She chuckled before she would give him a kiss on the cheek then made her way back to the house.

He smiled and followed.
Once back inside the house, she looked around for a moment before she went to take a seat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded with a smile. "Yeah...unless if he's spying on us again." She chuckled before she would give him a kiss on the cheek then made her way back to the house.

He smiled and followed.
Once back inside the house, she looked around for a moment before she went to take a seat on the couch.

Raph walked over to sit with her while the others made their way in.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and followed.

She smiled as Raph sat with her before looking at the others when they came in. "Ready to watch whatever entertainment Mikey picked out?" She asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and followed.

She smiled as Raph sat with her before looking at the others when they came in. "Ready to watch whatever entertainment Mikey picked out?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Child appropriate!" Raph called back to Mikey who still hadn't come into the room yet.

"Like I didn't know that!" Mikey called back.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and followed.

"Child appropriate!" Raph called back to Mikey who still hadn't come into the room yet.

She giggled a bit before looking at Leo. "You guys have any popcorn and beef jerky?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and followed.

She giggled a bit before looking at Leo. "You guys have any popcorn and beef jerky?"

"I think Mikey might have found some of that in the big holiday can. Will that do?" Leo asked as he started for the kitchen. "And I think we have some jerky too. Got a flavor in mind?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think Mikey might have found some of that in the big holiday can. Will that do?" Leo asked as he started for the kitchen. "And I think we have some jerky too. Got a flavor in mind?"
Xena gave a nod. "Will do just fine." She tilted her head slightly. "Do you got teriyaki?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Will do just fine." She tilted her head slightly. "Do you got teriyaki?"

"I'll check." he called. After a bit, he come back with the large popcorn holiday tin, several bowls and some jerky. "We did have that flavor." Leo said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll check." he called. After a bit, he come back with the large popcorn holiday tin, several bowls and some jerky. "We did have that flavor." Leo said smiling.
"Great!" She smiled then looked at Raph. "Now you have something to snack on. Teriyaki's great."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games