Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you uke or seme? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*poke* =D
  *poke* :3
  Omigosh~ Girly germs D: *flails*
View Results

iFloe

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Seme.
I have a very dominent personality to begin with.
I think I couldn't stand being an Uke.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:46 pm
Uke. Oh so very uke. sweatdrop

Niipa

September S a p p h i r e

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:01 pm
Definately a uke C:
I need a stronger, taller person to be with, and I need a lot of affection and attention from a spouse.
That, I am really not demanding and I don't like to be the one in charge.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 am
I think it depends on the relationship I'm in... sometimes I've flipped roles mid-relationship to haha Good to keep em on their toes I guess  

St0lenFayth

MyDyingLight

Timid Nymph

21,415 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:57 am
:3 I'd be the Seme <3

Haha... in case anyone who doesn't know what they'd be, here's a fun site to go on and see!

http://www.semeuke.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Politeness serves a purpose.
Civility and kindness are moral imperatives.

I come off to people as Uke, because of my love for adorable things and my need to be surrounded by them. Also, I'm "obnoxiously nice" someone said to me, which apparently isn't a Seme trait...

But I'm too far from submissive and demand too much control to be an Uke. =D

I'll be sweet on and hang off your arm in public, but behind closed doors, you're mine. >]

A human being is part of a whole, called by us "universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something sperated from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in it's beauty.
User Image

xXxXxXSoubiXxXxXx

Haha... in case anyone who doesn't know what they'd be, here's a fun site to go on and see!

I took that test. > o <

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are an Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

FagCake

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:01 pm
hm...
I think I'd be a uke xD

I'm only serious in public & when I'm by myself because I want to try and look all mature >3> but when I'm with my friends I'm totally a uke sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 pm
FagCake
User Image
User ImageUser Image

I come off to people as Uke, because of my love for adorable things and my need to be surrounded by them. Also, I'm "obnoxiously nice" someone said to me, which apparently isn't a Seme trait...

But I'm too far from submissive and demand too much control to be an Uke. =D

I'll be sweet on and hang off your arm in public, but behind closed doors, you're mine. >]

A human being is part of a whole, called by us "universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something sperated from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in it's beauty.
User Image

xXxXxXSoubiXxXxXx

I took that test. > o <

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are an Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

XD Nice! I got the Chibi Seme, lol.
Woo~ Go us Semes : D  

MyDyingLight

Timid Nymph

21,415 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Master Converter 500

FagCake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote: xXxXxXSoubiXxXxXx
XD Nice! I got the Chibi Seme, lol.
Woo~ Go us Semes : D

I like the answers on that test, it was funny to read them all.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 am
seme.  

drunkenmaster1

crazyvampirelover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:13 pm
im kinda both
im very uke for the first little bit till i get lost in the moment or i really knw how to please my partner, i become very seme after a while  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 am
I'm pretty sure I'd uke, but I can be seme if I really wanted to. In a boy/girl relationship, either way, but girl/girl, it depends. I dated a girl once before she "found out" she wasn't bi anymore, and I was sooo seme. But I'd probably be uke. Like, when I see mah crush, (who is super hawt) I freeze up and redface alot. But girl/girl it could be redface (most likely) or cool  

Neko-Neko4295

The Wizard Howell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 am
I took the quiz on www.semeuke.com that Matsu-fukutaichou posted and i am a clueless uke? wow..... now that i think about it there has been situations that does reflect me easily being manipulated. And i didn't noticed! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 pm
They say ‘freak’ when you’re singled out.

I don't even know anymore. xDD I have a very dominating personality, which comes off as seme, but I'm more comfortable lying back and letting someone else take the reins.

Oh, and yesterday my friend Nate kept saying how uke I looked. crying My looks, how I dressed, how I acted... Ugh. Apparently he wants the 'uke' style and he's like 'well, they'd wear t-shirts, but like, layered shirts so it's cute.' '*looks down at t-shirt with long-sleeved shirt under it* Uhm...' 'HA DRAKIE YOU'RE SO UKE.'

mad

The red. Well, it filters through.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Ganny-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm
Most people think I'm kinda an uke but I'm kinda a seme (from the quiz and parts of my personality) but then there my likeing of cute things and well the way I dress/look some of the time. I must be a seke I gues. I don't know I would willing to be either if it was good relationship. XP  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games