Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 pm
Syn stared at his phone for a few seconds before trying again. Unreachable his foot. He was starting to really get worried about Morgan. But this time he left a message for the other male to please call him and that he hoped that he was okay. He hung up with a sigh before going over to Gerry as well as Avery, who was now awake. "I can't reach Morgan, guys. He usually picks up when I call or text him." he said to them, running a hand through his hair in frustration while wondering where the man, who he was falling for could be. He hated not knowing where the other is, much to his surprise. He pushed the thought away as he silently prayed that Morgan was okay. Wherever he was. And when he saw him again, he was going to get an earful from him. That was for sure.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Where could he be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:29 pm
"What do you mean you can't reach him? Ohh~" Avery held his head a bit when he felt dizzy from his blood rising up a bit. Still when his brother is supposed to be around at times like these, the little brother became very worried as something bad might've happened to Morgan during the incident at the house. Gerry also thought the same thing, though going with only what Morgan had told Syn prior to everything before what happened to both her and Syn, there isn't much in terms of where to find the detective. Scratching her head, Gerry tries to figure out everything that went on when the two were stuck in Ankou's magic as well as figure out who attacked him as that individual might have answers.

While trying his best to get his head back in order, Avery noticed something hanging around Syn's neck, well something other than his new piece of jewelry as this necklace looked familiar to Avery. "Hey Syn, when did you get Morgan's locket?" Avery wondered as usually Morgan would be the only one wearing it.

Ooc: Who knows, maybe there are some other clues around that might help stir some memories and it might not be Syn who's got some history that's hard to remember.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:44 am
Syn was visibility upset. "Exactly what it means. And it has me worried." he replied after a minute, shaking his head. He had no idea of what went on while he and Gerry were dealing with Ankou. It was very irritating that he could not reach the detective. Another thing was finding the person or persons who had hurt Ankou as well as released the gas as that was very important too. For one, how did that person know that Ankou was even here in the first place? Second, why would they help them? He vowed to find the answers. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Avery asked him a question? "Locket?" he repeated in confusion before looking down to see hanging next to the amulet, was indeed a locket. "Huh. I was not wearing this earlier, Avery. I'm pretty sure I have never seen this before." he replied, lifting it up to get a better look at it. He didn't even know Morgan had a locket. And why would it appear around his neck?

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ah. This seems very interesting. And the locket?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:02 am
"Morgan is not where he think he's at isn't he?" Avery said as though he "knows" that Morgan is in danger. Gerry keeps Avery calm as he groaned a bit when he tried to move a bit, by this time, everyone tried reaching Morgan but Alica stopped em from trying knowing it wouldn't do much. "Considering the fact that Morgan "thinks" he's with me and my partner in who knows what part of town. Morgan's kidnappers have already done away with his phone. Magic isn't gonna even cut it since Morgan isn't that in tuned with any of the schools of magic." Alica says as she had gloves on and was handling the milk container that's holding the gas canister. "But that doesn't mean we can't ask whoever made this to use against you guys." She finishes as she drops the container down making it thud on the ground hard. Alica didn't seem too happy that one of her buddies were kidnapped and that the kidnappers pretended to be her and her partner of all things.

The only thing that's going through everyone except the guests is how to track down the individual responsible for creating the sleep gas, not to mention it's something that isn't widely said in news and anyone with the knowledge to make it wouldn't admittedly claim they're the ones who created it. Though Alica's eyes were on two people at this time, Syn and Avery, which Avery could tell she's looking at him and then at Syn but wonders why. Then the thought of the locket came into mind and Syn's background as a druid. "What are you thinking Alica?" Avery inquires as Alica tries to put her words in order. "Whoever got Morgan knows that they want us to follow them. We'll do that, but we need to take our time to prepare." She says as her partner nods, knowing what to do.

Ooc: It's to deepen the plot, it's something only Avery and the others would remember seeing once enough to know that it's something that only Morgan would keep.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Syn was silent through the entire deal of Alicia's speech. He was taking a closer look at the locket but he was still listening to the woman talk. "Hmm. Maybe not in tune with the schools bit maybe this locket of his could show us his location?" he piped up after the agent had finished. He was not happy that someone had kidnapped Morgan and he vowed to kick their a** when, not if, they find them. If the locket still contained even an ounce of Morgan's aura, then he should be able to locate him with a locater spell his teacher has taught him at one point. If something holds a person's energy long enough, it leaves an imprint of that person's aura and one would be able to find them no matter where they are. Plus, he really wanted to ask Morgan why his lover appeared to him and not to Alicia or Avery as they were a lot closer to the man that he was. It was very confusing for him. Flattering, but confusing all the same. Of he didn't know any better, he could swear that the damn thing was sentiment.

quote="F-XylilShrink"]

Occ:. This should be interesting then. So, why Syn though? Why not Avery or Alicia? Or is there a story behind the choice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:37 am
"You read my mind Syn, I'm sure Morgan has held onto this thing more than anyone." Alica states as a technician takes care of the canister. "Still I don't know how someone could find where Morgan hid it, usually it's just kept in his room somewhere." Avery noted as Gerry nods knowing what he meant. For someone who knows Morgan enough to know where he keeps the locket is strange since almost everyone present don't know exactly where the detective keeps important things locked away. Pam came too and heard the chatter, looking around in a state of confusion after an EMT checked up on her. Finding Morgan's wouldn't be the hard part, knowing who kidnapped him was as Alica stated that whoever staged the gas didn't count on Ankou attacking Gerry or Syn but knew of his magic. The gas must've been an attempt to kidnap someone to draw whoever attention though it was a failed attempt when Ankou interrupted the attacker's plan.

"How does that explain them giving Syn the locket?" Alica's partner remarked, as the Federal Agent tries to gather her thoughts. "Well they did plan on planting the evidence. Gerry, you... err... well showed that you and Syn were caught in some sort of time distortion-like illusion right? Well if I remembered correctly, if you break any time related illusions, there's a chance that it the debuff negates all forms of magic right?" Alica questions as she looks at Avery who knows more about magic even though he lacks in any ability to cast them naturally. "Y-yeah, that's about right. Though it's mainly any sort of magic that messes with time. Break it and well erases any or all forms of magical energy as a way of maintaining normality otherwise you'd be stuck in time. Though for Syn to be a druid, he's got a more superior defense against counter-spells since he's well more magically in-tuned." Avery explained though in a slightly less confusing way that is hard for him to do as he didn't want to explain it in a more scientific way. For the locket to be planted on Syn, it seemed to be the best course of action in order for them to be found more quickly. Alica caught on to the kidnappers' idea and that taking caution before they could plan a rescue as it could be a trap and Morgan is just being used as bait. Avery seemed anxious as he didn't want to wait and the fact that his older brother is being kept against his will, the detective could be tortured at this very moment, but Alica tries to reason with Avery since the motive behind the kidnapping is still a mystery. "We need to trace who sold or manufactured the gas, Syn before you start tracking where Morgan is, we need to find out who're we dealing with and what they're capable of doing. If we go unprepared, it might end up causing more trouble." Alica advises, though Avery still didn't like the idea.

Ooc: Hmm, well I think that maybe Syn being a choice was because of his druid properties. Maybe a natural defense against Ankou's spell debuff if it was broken by something or someone. If Ankou's time spell had a debuff that negates all forms of magic, the second attacker would have no choice but to plant the clue on Syn as a way to make sure the locket doesn't lose it's magical connection to Morgan.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm
As Alicia went on, Syn was staring off into space while continuing to finger Morgan's locket, deep in thought. Why would anyone want to kidnap Morgan in the first place? To get to one of them maybe? He could understand Avery, Gerry, Alicia and the other's who knew and were closer to Morgan, so it would make sense but the locket was placed on him and he had only known Morgan for maybe like a few months, if that. He heard what Avery was saying but somehow, he felt that maybe it was more than that. "So, what should we do? We have to get to Morgan somehow." he said after they had finished talking. He just hoped that Morgan was okay and not being tortured or something. If so, there would be hell to pay. As he waited for a response from the agent, he had to wonder who the kidnappers had really been after here? He knew that they could not just go storming once had had located Morgan, but he could understand Avery's frustration at not being able to do anything. But if the spell did what it was supposed to do, then it would be fine. They would find Morgan as well as those who took him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:56 am
With the day coming close to an end and all the officers having finished with what they can do before heading back to the station. Alica and her partner decided to stay by and keep watch in case the second attackers figure they try again and come back for their intended target. On the other hand, the feds would take back the sealed gas canister back to their labs for study and to find out who made or bought it and having had a rough night with the food now cold, Gerry stands at the end of the dinner table looking both angry and distraught, dinner is ruined though her mother and Avery tried to cheer up the vixen, warming the food in the oven may not sound so great or appetizing, but from what one of the guests have stated, "It's still looks good despite being slightly cold." Cracking a little smile from the vixen was enough to lighten up the mood and with the house no longer gassed up. All there was left to do was to have a meal and rest up for morning. Though from what has happened tonight, Avery and the rest might have to take an unintended day off to cool down and figure out what to do.

Still with the detective not present at the table, Alica was busy trying to get in touch with a few people she knows as well as getting in contact with a few people she hoped would have some helpful intel for her to go on, or to at least get a lead on before she could start planning a rescue. "Hey Syn, how bout when we're finished eating, lets try out that tracker spell so we could at least know where Morgan is, I'll try to get eyes on the place and have em stake it out. I just asked that we all try to wait and see who we're dealing with before going in, for them wanting to be found now, means they might have a trap set up for whoever's going to rescue Morgan." Alica says after taking a breather, she seemed anxious though and shaky as if trying to control herself.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:32 pm
Syn was glad that Gerry's dinner wasn't completely ruined. But he didn't feel much like eating as it didn't feel right without Morgan but he nibbled anyway to make the vixen happy and not have her worry about him. Well, this night had gone south in so many ways and he was still trying to figure out why the farmhouse was targeted. He knew that they were after someone here but who was important enough for them to do so? It could have been him, right? He may be a druid, and a rather species but still. So, then.who had been the real target if Morgan was supposedly supposed to be bait. He was jerked out of his thoughts when Alicia addressed him. "Right. Yes, of course." he replied with a nod at the woman. He made sure that he remembered the spell as he did not want to mess it up. "Just let me know when you are ready. I'm gonna go outside on the porch and sit until then. Food was great, Gerry." he added with a smile at the vixen before excusing himself and heading to the porch.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:50 pm
Gerry was glad when Syn cheer her up, figuring she should eat as well, Gerry grabbed a plate and got a few things to munch on when Syn Finished his and headed out. Alica finished her plate later on and excused herself out to meet up with Syn out on the porch before dialing a number to someone at her workplace and having them on speaker. {"You sure bout this Ali? It's not everyday someone casts a tracker spell and we're not even entirely sure if it'll work, might lose connection if it's gotten properties that can interfere with electronics."} The agent on the other line says after Alica told him about the plan. "I can always call you guys up again if that's the case, but the sooner we get eyes on the detective the better we're able to find out and plan our entry point." She replied before reaching the porch.

The moon was still up as the clouds liter the sky, Alica's partner walked out as well to see Syn cast the spell once he's all set up. "I sure hope that locket can lead us to Morgan, it's not everyday you get a call when someone from law enforcement gets kidnapped by someone who figured they can do it if they want to. Trying to stay professional and not letting our emotions overwhelm our thoughts it's hard enough when a friend is in danger." Alica's partner says before looking at the now serious Alica who looks back, "Don't worry Jane, I'm sure Morgan will do his best to make sure we're able to save him. He may not look it, but he's still a fighter, even if he's got the guts to dress up in a maid uniform." Alica chuckled a bit to liven the mood as she waved her phone at Syn, as if telling her she might share a few pictures.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:03 am
Syn started out of his thoughts when he heard Alicia and her partner arrive on the porch. He turned to look at them for a second, watching as Alicia talked to someone on her phone for a few minutes before hanging up. He looked down at the locket around his neck and hoped that it would help them find Morgan. So, after Alicia was done he held the locket in both hands and said the spell. After a few seconds of saying it, the locket began to flow and what appeared before them was some type of map. Of the city and towns. Huh. That was unexpected. He shook off his surprise before asking the locket to get a more specific location and it did just that. The map shifted a few times before stopping somewhere outside the city, to a empty warehouse. And there, smack in the middle was a blinking while spot. "Well, guess we found him." he said after a minute. "And I think I know where this place is." he added after a moment, realizing exactly what the place was. He used to walk by it on his way to work when he was living in the city.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:10 pm
"Well at least it means it's somewhere familiar, I'll have a uni scout out the place without raising any suspicion. Hopefully we don't get any casualties in the process. I'd kill myself if that happens." Alica says as she got on the phone again and called back the agent she was talking to earlier and later on calling the precinct that's nearby to see if they can spare an unmarked patrol car to survey the area and see if there's any activity. Jane on the other hand looks at the projection as she studies the location and the warehouse to see what or where Morgan might be held in and determines if it'll be a problem once they've planned out everything or if it might seem too easy of a grab. Judging from Jane's expression, it almost seem like it'll be too easy which puts her off the edge as she had a worried look on her face. "They really want us to just come in and figure we'd get away with rescuing Morgan. Just who or what are you guys dealing with?" Jane states looking at her partner who only gives a shrug while rubbing the back of her neck. "First Ankou and now whoever it is that posed as us?" Jane said to Alica as if wondering if there is a clue and that they just couldn't see it.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:42 pm
Syn was silent the entire time, his mind lost in thought. It was way too easy to find him. Plus, why that warehouse? Hmm. This was not making any sense and frankly he was starting to get a headache from all of this. That and the fight with Ankou. He was starting to really feel the effects. "I don't know. I know that it's not Ankou. Maybe someone with a grudge against Morgan?" he muttered more to himself than the others but he was sure that they heard him. He shook off the fatigue as he had to find Morgan first. He could crash when the detective was safe and sound back home. Anything else can wait til then. Though, he may have to call out of work tomorrow as it usually too a day for his reserves to replinsh themselves. That fight took a lot out of him. He shoved those thoughts aside and focused on the task at hand. He wondered if he could communicate with Morgan telepathically. It was worth a shot. He closed his eyes and focused, picturing Morgan. Morgan? Can you hear me?' he asked after a minute.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 am
Alica and Jane heard Syn’s comment about Ankou not being involved with the detective’s kidnapping, nodding they continue to go through a game plan while Syn continues to focus on what he’s doing.

Morgan’s thoughts can be heard, though his voice seemed to repeat every time he thinks or feel. His mind begins to jump from questioning his surroundings to hearing multiple voices that refers to him in a way, scared and confused. Morgan thought he heard Syn’s, but in the state his mind is in, his thoughts are all but a jumble of emotions, though they vary from relief to desperation. Suddenly an image of an office building came into view, to Morgan it felt familiar yet haunting as the image of the building began to slowly crumble into disrepair as the structure loses it’s clean and maintained state to that of an abandoned skyscraper, a group of people however, remained; standing just in front of the building as though they’re having a picture day of all the employees who worked there. Some come and go, with faces slightly blurred out to a few having their faces marked off like a permanent marker sliding across their photo, but only a few faces had noticeable features. Among them, there are two figures who stood together with their arms wrapped over the shoulders of a figure much taller then the two. With similar smiles, Morgan’s mind focused on them as if he’s trying to remember, the figures were of opposite genders judging from their shape and personality, however, the figure they cling to had a noticeable eye ware that’s almost too familiar. Suddenly the image fades to black as the detective’s mind began to jumble itself again now questioning what it saw. His mind tries to remember but it only made him scared even more.

Morgan then went silent as his mind went dark, a sweet yet unscented smell comes across him before he lost consciousness.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 pm
Syn frowned to himself as he felt Morgan's thoughts. But they seems muddled and confused. Hmm. That was not good. He blinked a few times, shaking his head then looked over at Alicia and her partner. "Hey. I hope you have a plan soon ladies. I have a feeling that Morgan isn't doing well." I said to them after a second or two of gathering his thoughts. He was really worried for the detective as no one's mind should be the foggy or muddled. Especially Morgan's as he was a detective and had a sharp mind. But clearly, something or someone was making sure that he was confused and that made him upset. Hell, angry even. No one messed those he cared for and think that they can get away with it. He just hoped that the girls hurried it up. He wasn't one to rush a good plan but he hoped they came up with something soon. He just hoped that Morgan could hold out until they could get to him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sorry it's so short  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas