Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 pm
Neko moved slightly, taking a reflexive step forward as Lioh started toward Hiei. She eyed the Hell Master carefully, a bit on edge but not making any out right threats. She glanced down at Hiei as he asked Lioh what he wanted.

Laffrette sho hed head. "They are both your father, Jencho. You've only just met Lord Lioh, I do not expect you to like him right away, but you may given time, and that's allowed if you are given permission to go back and forth between worlds." She tried.

Isuna nodded. "Also Jen, deals with Hell aren't something to be made lightly. The prices are steep, and almost never favor the living." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 pm
Hiei held his hand out, just a bit to keep Neko from moving anymore then she shad. " My body, My heart, my soul. My power. What do you want?" Hiei asked staring at the man infront of him.

" How about your first born." Lioh asked and Hiei chuckled and shook his head. " I cannot give you something I can't produce. What you want? Or can we be civil and both work this out in our favor?" Hiei asked and crossed his arms, slowly becomnig tired of the King act. " Can't we share him." Hiei finally said.

" You can't have your own son, So you wish to ******** take mine?" Lioh asked laughing and shaking his head. " Fine let's speak." Lioh said. " How would you want this work Demon King?"

-

Jen shifted looking at Laffrette. " I guess, But I won't call him father. His going to be like that drunk Uncle that no one wants to talk to a christmas parties." Jen said dully and looked to the side. It was safe to assume that Jencho was spending just a bit to much time with Kazuhiro. He glanced toward Isuna and shrugged. " I get that, But It's dad he always has some clever way around stuff."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 pm
Neko blinked and quickly looked at Hiei as he offered up several things she wished he hadn't. She understood why, given it was for Jencho, but still. Her ears flicked slightly as she moved back to her original position. She would of taken the deal and kept her mouth shut about not being able to have kids, but it wasnt hed kid they were dealing over. She took a steady breath, realizing if it was Kazu, she probably would of done the same thing.

Laffrette crossed her arms, starting to look annoyed. "You would do well to learn to not judge before getting to know a situation, Jencho. It slams the door shut on opportunities you may wish to have in the future." She warned.

Isuna smirked a little. "This not a time to be clever Jencho. This a time to be diplomatic." She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:44 pm
Hiei shifted and looked to the side and bowed again. " What, Do you want. Lord Lioh " Hiei asked and stared at him and chuckled and sighed before slowly crouching down and getting on his knees and bowing low again. " Please." Hiei finally said and looked up. " What do you want."

" I want your Rare Tear Gems. I heard of a forbidden child who sheds Gems black as coal. I want them." Lioh said sitting here and moved his fingers in a motion for Hiei to stand again. " There a rare treasure. Give me the Gems and we will talk about splitting Jencho." Lioh started and Hiei slowly moved standing up and thought bout it. " I also want to make a pact with Hell." Hiei got in there.

Jen shifted and sighed looking to the side and crossed his arms waiting. " I know you are both right, But he had no right to hurt Akuro and pull me away without even allowing me to speak to anyone." Jen said finally. " Is Akuro okay?" Jen asked looking at Isuna.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm
Isuna smiled. "Of course, I made sure he was all patched up before I left. Kazuhiro stayed with him while we came here too, so hes in good hands." She explained.

Laffrette raised a brow. "To be fair, it was not Lord Lioh that came up and hurt your friend. There is a possibility that he has no knowledge of what Magnus did." She pointed out. "Your brother has a knack for dodging responsibility." She explained, sounding tired. She was not a fan of the ptince.

Neko didnt move as Hiei started begging. She didnt like it, and it was becoming harder for her to hold her tongue.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:01 pm
Jen smiled and nodded. " I'm glad his okay, I'm also glad Dad didnt try to kill him." Jen said laughing.

" What is Magnus issue? Not enough love from Lioh?" He asked looking toward Laffrette and blinked feeling someone slam him into the door. He slowly pushed himself free and turned to look at Magnus.

" Oh don't worry, I don't like either of you either." Magnus said staring at them. " Id stand down and keep your mouth quiet Laffrette and Ifrit I'd make sure not to let Father know about my attacks in Demon world." Magns said and moved going to grab Jencho and Laffrette. " I think you both need a lesson."

Hiei shifted and looked at Lioh. " I'll get you the Tears, But you need to wait. I don't shed on Command and I haven't cried since the passing of my adopted grandmother. But I'll give the to you once I do shed again." Hiei said and held his hand ou shaking his hand. " Now we talk about the pact and also Jencho." He said with a nod.

Lioh shifted and leaned back on the chair. " Of course, What pact would you like to meet and what are your condtions for Ifrit?" Lioh asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 am
Laffrette growled, moving to whip Magnus with her tail, baring sharp teeth at the prince. "Dont threaten me Magnus. I'd be willing to take my chances against you." She warned, fist on her hip.

Isuna had moved a step away from the white haired boy that showed up. It was easy to see some resemblance between him and Jencho. She moved between the two and Magnus, putting her hand up to stop Magnus, fur a bit ruffled. "That's enough. I dont see any reason to cause a ruckus in the hallway outside the room Lord Lioh is meeting with King Tear."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:11 pm
Magnus laughed and moved around Isuna and slammed Jencho into the wall." Father is going to keep you here Ifirit and you are going to be my new ******** punching bag" Magnus said dully.

Jen shifted laughed and felt a punch to his face and tilted his head. " That all you got? That isnt even close to what Kazu dishes out when his high" Jen said and rubbed his lip before punching Magnus hard as he could and slammed the taller boy to the ground. " Get out of my face." Jen said as his eyes slanted and seemed more wild before his skin started to melt off his body with fur. Jen blinked and held his arms out and looked at LAffrette " Wh..what's going on? Lala?" Jen asked and looked toward Isuna and then back to her.

Magnus moved slowly sitting up and rubbed his face from the punch and stared at the boy.

Hiei moved and nodded. " That's the deal then, We have a pact and also Jen can go between the worlds freely as he wants. " Hiei said and Lioh nodded. " Of course King Hiei. Whatever you wish. I may also send someone to you, If she shows how great of a worker she is for me." Lioh said and Hiei nodded and turned to leave after bowing. " I'll see Jen in a few days then." Hiei added. Lioh nodded and looked up hearing the ruckus outside and stood up walking toward the door with them. " What the hell is going on?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:59 pm
Isuna turned, going to smack Magnus with her fan, and stopping as Jen started to shift forms. "Jencho?" She blinked.

Lafrette smirked. "Looks like Magnus was good for something after all. Your flame rekindled. You are shifting to your help hound form, it is alright. Allow the transformation to finish and get a feel for it." She explained, moving a hand to his shoulder to calm him.

Isuna watched, interested in the transformation. "Its not too different from when I'm a fox, just a lot bigger." She joked.

Laffrette laughed a bit. "This will make training a lot more interesting. We could go hunting together even." She smiled. "Mother will want to see too I bet."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Jen had a panic look on his face before he took his hell form. Big, very big someone could almost ride him. His body was black and skinning and had flares of fire came off his paws, his tail was long and showed every bone, his spine was even very boney but the most chilling thing on his him was the skull face he had, with the hollow out area of his eyes and his eyes almost look like floating fire in his skull. He snarled and shook his head a few times and spun around trying to get used to his body before he went at Magnus again.

Only to be stopped by Hiei stepping in the way " Don't. I just made peace with Lord Lioh. You will not attack His son due to issue. You know better." Hiei said and watched at Jencho backed up a few times in his hell form.

" Intresting, that is a very rare form of Hell hound Skin to be blessed with . I Don' expect anything less from my son. Now only if your skin was just like that, Magnus." Lioh said from the door and nodded toward Isuna and Laffrette. " I have a job for you in the future, if training with Jencho goes well. Alright?" He said toward her.

Hiei moved and sighed. " We should meet up with Hisa and head back to the Demon world. Jen will be down here for the next few days." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:28 pm
Neko blinked seeing Jen and gave a low whistle. "Jencho, you look awesome. Can I take a picture for Kazuhiro, of would you rather surprise him later? She asked, grinning.

Laffrette looke up at Lioh and smiled, bowing a bit once hearing about the job. "Yes, thank you Lord Lioh." She stood straight, looking excited then turned back to Jencho. "If you want to go back to your other form, try and calm down, deep breaths, focus on your other appearance. What it felt like in that skin," she explained.

Isuna looked at Hiei and Neko. "I'm glad to know things worked out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 pm
Jen moved walking around trying to get used to everything before he tilted his head and looked toward Laffrette and nodded and waited before slowly turning back and shook his head. “ Holy s**t, that is so cool. I can do that at will now!?” Jen asked and looked toward them and smiled.

Hiei moved and bowed toward Lioh again. “ Keep my kid safe. So I don’t regret this” Hiei said and gave Jen a half hug before turning to leave. “ Let’s head out before that idiot gets in trouble” Hiei said about Hisa. Hiei turned and looked at Magnus for a second before watch the other young male get up and leave fast. The fire demon just turned and started to walk after:

Jen turned and looked at Laffrette. “ Okay let’s go like train, now that everything is sorted out. I wanna learn more he’ll powers” Jen was far to excited.

Hiei moved walking with his group and shoved his hands in his pocket, his mind working on how he was going to get those tears.” s**t” He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 pm
Neko nodded, ruffling Jens hair before moving to follow Hiei. "Stay safe Runt, see you when you come home." She gave a quick nod to Laffrette and motioned for Isuna to follow. "Come on Issy"

Isuna smiled, waving to Laffrette and Jen, before bowing to Lioh once and quickly turning to leave. "That went smoother then expected."

Neko shrugged. "Sorta." She looked at Hiei. "Soooo, tear gems. I didnt know you could make those." She stated quietly, hands in the pockets of her jacket.

Laffrette snickered a bit, watching Magnus run off and turning back to Jen. "Yes, now that you know the feeling of, it should be much easier. Let us head back home for now though. It has been a long day this far."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:00 pm
Hiei kept his hands in his pocket as he walked. “ Wel I can. But there’s a problem” He said and sighed a little. “ I well. I can’t cry anymore, I had shigure deal with that when I started with Mukuro because I’d be damn before someone captures and used me for gems...” He said with a sigh as they walked. “ I have two, on a sword that I lost when I was younger. I can probably track it down.” Hiei said quietly.

Hiei looked at Isuna. “ How much of a raise am I gonna have to give you to keep your mouth shut about Neko and myself?” Hiei asked.

Jen nodded and looked at Laffrette. “ Alright, I wouldn’t mind some sleep. I can’t wait to start training tomorrow. I can’t wait to get stronger” Jen was pretty much bouncing off the walls at this point. He was so excited to learn more about Hell and even more so now that he could leave back to demon world.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:15 pm
Isuna smirked. "A hefty one." She answered "I'll leave it up to your discretion." She followed them back to the market. She was acquiring a decent amount of secrets lately between Kazus drug habits, and now Hiei and Nekos relationship.

Neko blinked, thinking a moment. "What did this sword look like...I come across all sorts of stuff on my jobs." She explained, ears twitching a bit. She looked around, trying to spot Hisa.

Laffrette nodded. "While you are here, you can use your help form freely. I have been told though that outside of here, it takes energy away from your internal flame, so be careful when you are back home." She explained, leading the way back toward home. "You can try shifting back if you want. Get a feel for it, I'll race you home." She grinned, wings stretching out.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games