Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja felt her breath escaping. Was this how she was going to die? Bad way to do it. As she faded, she felt breath enter her lungs. She chocked as soon as they reached the surface and gulped in some air, but she still passed out. Who was helping her? Tousa?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gasped for air as soon as his head broke above the water, pulling Anja up a bit further than he was just to make sure her head stayed above water as much as possible. One arm carried her while the other carried him through the water along with his legs.

It was slow going and by the time he reached the shore he could not have been happier. He pulled Anja up onto the shore and turned her over onto her side so she could cough up water more easily if there was any in her lungs.

"Anja! Anja! Anja! Come on!" Tousa shouted at her, moving to listen to see if she was breathing and then down to her chest to listen for a pulse. "Come on Anja no need to be sleeping on me! You fought off a bear, you're telling me this is gonna be it?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm
Kami GearX

Anja could feel pressure on her chest. It took her a minute before she started coughing up some water. She gagged and rolled onto her side some more, clinging to whatever was there. She started shaking but she wasn't cold. SHe didn't feel good but at least she was breathing. She looked up to find the very nude Tousa, "Your clothes....are in the tree. Mine....bushes...." she closed her eyes and just sagged.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa waited until she was done coughing and talking. He looked over to the treeline before looking back to Anja. "I doubt you can, but don't move or go anywhere. I'll be right back." With that he turned and went to go get their clothing.

It would take him a few minutes to get everything, searching and pushing branches out of the way to find their clothing. Once he did finally find it, he slipped his lower garments back on and then went back to Anja, carrying everything with a great hurry to his steps.

He knelt next to her and looked her up and down like one would inspect a soldier for hidden wounds for a moment before looking back at her face. "Are you hurt anywhere Anja? What happened, you were swimming one moment and then flailing in the water the next." Tousa set her clothing gently down next to her so she could begin dressing herself if she wanted to and was capable of it.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Kami GearX

Anja drew in a few ragged breaths, "I got cramps in both my legs. I don't go swimming that often." when her clothes were presented to her, she slowly got them back on. She laid down on her back to soak in some sun. Her lungs burned.

She turned to Tousa, "Thank you again. I would have been a goner. I shouldn't be so reckless huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:23 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa finally turned when she started to get dressed. "It would certainly help, yes." He stated with a sigh. "But I think that's just your nature to be reckless. Like I said you fought off a damn bear. Among other things... Including saving me from a whorehouse." He reached up and played with some hair as his back was turned to her.

He glanced over his shoulder after a moment, giving a small nod at the fact that she was still clothed. He turned back around and offered up his shirt. "Use this. It's not a blanket but it should help warm you up a bit faster. Just let me know when you're ready to head back to the horses, we'll make camp here next to the river for the day."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smiled, "I'm fine. We can continue. I just need an hour and I'll be fine." she went and sat up, which was a bad idea. She felt so weak. She gave him a thumbs up and tired to get up on her feet only to wobble. Anja instinctively reached out for him for support, "Get me back to camp please."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa stepped toward her as she reached out and wobbled, offering an arm to Anja to grab onto. He gave a small nod and then knelt before her, offering his back. "You asked yesterday when you could... You know... Well, here you go. Who would've thought huh?"

He offered a lop-sided and lame smile at the mentioning of their conversation the day before and he then looked forward. "Just uh... Try not to gloat to much about this later down the line would you, because I know you're going to twist this somehow otherwise."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:41 pm
Kami GearX

Anja climbed up on his back, "Finally riding you. Feels great." she held on and rested her head on him. It took all her strength to hold onto him.

"You know I can't promise you that." It was a long trek back to camp. She knew he was struggling a bit. Anja was heavier than she looked, "You can lay me on the sand in the sun. After I recover some I can help pack up so we can leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:51 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa chuckled and shook his head as he moved through the woods and down the beach, spear supporting her rump while they walked. "I'm sure it does. Count your blessings, only given one person this sort of treatment before. I think you can guess who."

He looked over his shoulder at her. "I could drop you for that. I won't... But I could." Tousa then shook his head to get a bit of his hair into her face. "Also... You owe me. Not for saving you. I wasn't sure how much air you had in your lungs so... I supplied you with some." Tousa stated clearing his throat. "So you owe me for that."

His body was certainly growing a bit tired as they continued to trek. He didn't complain however. This was just one of the things he had to do in order to make sure her well being was safe. "You'll need another bath if you lay in the sand silly. I'll get you something to lay on before laying you on the beach of the river."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't want to mention his sister even though she was on his mind. Instead she simply patted him on his chest where her hands were

Anja's cheeks turned slightly pink, "So...you kissed me? I should slap you. But seeing as it was in defense of my life I guess I can let it slide."

Anja smiled and shook her head, "Then set me in the grass. You forget I don't care if I get a little dirty. For goodness sake I'll roll around in the grass like a dog." She took one arm away from him and reached down to his side. She started to tickle him like crazy, "Take that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:34 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I didn't kiss you... Per say..." Tousa stated clearing his throat. "Just... Made sure you had breath. It's different." He gave a firm nod. "I just know you owe me for doing that else you would be in a much worse spot than you were when I dragged you out of the water."

He kept walking, scoffing as the place where the horses came into view. "You are a dog aren't-." He was cut off and began to chuckle at the sudden attack on his side. "H-hey! A-Anja S-stop!" He cried out as he began to chuckle and stumble about. "I-I'm going to fall!" Tousa did just that, a few more steps and he hit the ground on his knees, letting go of the spear as he continued to giggle, the toppling still in motion.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 pm
Kami GearX

Anja continued the onslaught. She moved from his sides to his stomach as they toppled over. She landed on her side, a little hard too. Rough play they could call it. She stopped and smiled at him, "I didn't know you could laugh like that. Its cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa continued to laugh, squirming to get away as best as he could, moving his hands to try and push hers away from tickling at his person. A playful huff came out of him as she slowed her tickling down, looking to Anja as they now just laid there.

At the compliment he just glanced away a bit of color coming to his cheeks. "I- that's not true..." He stated, shifting his eyes to get another glance at Anja. Tousa then shifted a bit closer, not by much, but it was noticeable. He then cleared his throat. "This a good place for you to rest?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:22 am
Kami GearX

Anja was amused at his embarrassment. She looked directly into his eyes, "Yes, this place will be fine. Its soft, like a bed." she decided she wouldn't tickle him anymore. She gently sighed and took a deep breath. She quickly hugged him while still on the ground. She shook a little before letting him go.

Anja wouldn't admit she was still slightly scared that she almost drowned. A little comfort is what she needed and she had taken it. TO throw him of the trail she said, "So, did you like the way my skin felt? Soft and smooth right? Despite us being Lycans, out human forms grow no hairs from the neck down. So its all hairless." She smirked and knew he would be picturing it

"Want to see and touch my skin again?" she drew closer to him, trying to really get him going  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games