Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 pm
*waits excitedly to see what antics they need to do to fix the curse*
*eye lid suddenly twitches*
Oh.. someone is thinking about me...
Fearing me... twisted

*gets distracted by her succub-sense*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image
*excuses himself from the conversation to go take a shower since it's not like he was much of a part of it anyway at this point stare Compared to his usual body, this one feels like it sweats excessively and it was making his skin crawl* stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 pm
I know right Leko!? Seriously I don't think I can top myself this time! I obviously needed the vent from being pent up in my lab back home so long. rofl She saw "Miro" walking up and took everything in her willpower to stifle her fits of giggles. Knowing full well what was coming next. She pulled herself to composure when Mir-Ry was asking her how to fix this. Ooookay first off, I was respecting TES's wishes that the potion was NOT a horny type of potion. talk2hand Which this wasn't. I made sure, Ayami was with me when I did it so she can vouch next times she appears. Throwing her thumb in the direction of Leko. SECONDLY, this is a potion-spell combo. Normally in most cases I just spout another spell to cancel it out. emotion_eyebrow But the words I used specifically were to affect you and Psy. But instead of Psy, Mr. Muscle Moose got in her place by accident SO.......until I can figure out the right wording for the counter spell or it fades on it's own, which might be the better chances anyways. You're screwed at the moment. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 pm
*whispers to Lia*
I might have to help you reel into TES's body... neutral
The Italian mob think he's demon possessed...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
*lets out an exasperated groan*
At least Quortek's theory didn't prove to be the case. I would rather not think of the possible ideas it would have given him to touch this body. stare
*nevermind the ideas that he'd be filled with touching Mr. Giovanni's body* ninja
Do you at least have any idea how long we might have to wait for it to wear off naturally if you cannot find a solution before then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:44 pm
No kidding, I remember how Franco reacted when we played with him a little. rolleyes I think we're gonna have to go moose hunting..... ninja Ponders a moment at Mir-Ry's question. Honestly with the Mob Wild Card not being within the area I'm not sure. Minimum I would guess 24hrs. It tends to be the pattern I've seen with my short lifespan potions.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:57 pm
If it is the potion-spell combo that I think it is you will definitely need Mr. Gio here for the spell to work. If he is not then his and Mr. TES's spirits will be floating in limbo like ghouls. rolleyes She smirks to Lia and Leko amused. Happy Hunting girls. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:00 am
User Image
*sighs, not really liking the answer, but at the same time finds it a bit relieving considering how much longer it could have been*
I suppose a day in this body is manageable.
*with that question answered, he better processes the exchange they had about the real Mr. Giovanni and becomes concerned*
Is my dear m'ranndii's body alright?
*Anira's addition to the conversation only makes him the more concerned* gonk  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:00 am
*tests the air*
If Franco's fear factor means anything...
I'd say it's still kicking twisted
Ohhh I can taste it!

*bites at the air*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:32 am
I like the grunny ears and tail. They're cute. *flicks her own tail*

Ayami? cat_confused No, I wouldn't think that would work.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:22 am
Ooooh if you're linked to Franco and if Franco's with Moose in Smurf then we should have no trouble tracking him down at all! emotion_kirakira Her tail twitches with excitement, the small amount of animal that lurked within her was thrilled for a chance for the hunt. We should go change, get some tranquilizers. Leaning over to Mir-Ry, Actual tranqs for normies none of my concoctions Fox's honor. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 am
If it makes you feel any better, I will purchase the tranquilizers to make sure they are tampered by Liada. Trying to give some assurance to Ryzan who is obviously panicking and having Miro's face while doing so didn't make it any less easy to look at.

Sweet because you're coming with us too on the hunt anyways. emotion_awesome

What!? I said no such thing agreeing to that!!! emotion_jawdrop scream

Whaaaat? We're gonna use you to lure Franco out, he's totally bonkers for you and if Gio is as freaked out as we think he is and near Franco, hopefully Franco being all doe-eyed for you will help lower the bridge door.

*GROAN* If he handles me in any way I am not to be held by my actions.... emotion_eyebrow

No worries we got this! emotion_yatta

That does not ease my concern... emotion_facepalm

Great! Lets go! The demon girls squee with joy as the trio head out of the studio.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:31 am
User Image
*once stripped down, the cause, or at least part of the cause, for the excessive sweating became obvious*
God... he's like a ******** bear stressed Nasty! It's all over my back too gonk The ********, Gio stressed
*he grabs a razor on the way into the shower, but it's pretty obvious one razor just wasn't going to cut it for this amount of full body rug stare No... this was going to take much more drastic measures...

Once done in the shower, he consults with Sergio. Of all the cast and crew, he'd be the most likely to know where to get a wax in a hurry. The idea excites him so much that he calls Gunter and the couple decide to make a day of it: full body wax, mani-pedi, facial, clothes shopping, the works. At first he thinks this is a bit excessive and tries to object, but then he remembers how Gio made him break his own nose in addition to Gio having himself broken his nose the other day and he grins*

Flame me up, boys twisted

*and off they went*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:56 am
Kits Rose
I like the grunny ears and tail. They're cute. *flicks her own tail*

Ayami? cat_confused No, I wouldn't think that would work.

User Image
It could have worked! I didn't really get a chance to try it stare Although... I'm sure Liada still has that gender bend potion around somewhere and I could always give it another shot ninja Not now, though... obviously...
*motions to the fact he's not even in his own body at the moment*
Although... seeing fem-Ry again wouldn't be too bad either... ninja
Oi! Lia!

*looks around but the fox is already gone*
s**t stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:48 pm
*looks over to where Liada was sitting earlier* Huh... wonder where they went.

It might not be a good idea to take more than one of her potions at a time, anyway. No telling what the side effects would be. cat_sweatdrop Not to mention that Ryzan might not be too happy about it.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games