Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:27 pm
He jumped a little when she swatted him. Watching her run off he waited there for a couple of seconds. Once he thought he gave her a fair head start he followed after her. But he did not run, he jumped into the ceiling at chased her that way. Know this place like the back of his hand he got ahead of her and waited. Then when she was close enough he jumped down and got her. " Caught you.", he said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:34 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She jumped when he appeared in front of her. Only to start lightly slapping his arm. "Grim you're lucky that I didn't punch you!!!", she snapped. Only to pull him down by his shirt and stole a rough yet passionate kiss. Her hands started to feel up on his arms and chest. Before she started to take his shirt off.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
edit again

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm
Laughing as she started to slap his arm. He was about to say something when she pulled him down and started to kiss him. As she started to take off his shirt he pulled back. " Wow. What got into you all of a sudden?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he slowly started to back away from her and fixed his shirt. He did not remember her being like this before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She frowned when he pulled back and folded her arms. Only to look at him with a dull expression.
"Did you forget that we didn't, do it, when we were traveling? I was hoping that we could have another tumble.", she said with a blush on her cheeks. Though she turned around and started to walk off, hips swaying."But if you feel that way. Then we can sleep in different rooms." she added in a firm voice. Of course she knew that she would have a hard time sleeping without him beside her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:32 pm
He walked to quickly catch up with her. " Wait wait. I'm sorry, but if you wanted to do it then you could have just asked. I am not use to you being so straight forward like that. It caught me off guard. I will be in a different room if you want me to.", he said with his head down in disappointment as he began walking in the other direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When he catch up with her, she looked at him. But now it was her time to catch him by his forearm. Of course she pulled him into a hug. Only to stand there for a moment."Grim, I want us to be more open. I want us to have spur of the moment kind of times. I want you to be able to come up to me and kiss me without hesitation. Or even hint, that you want us in bed.", she spoke in a soft voice. Of course this is before she looked up at him, with gentle eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm
He gently stroked her cheek when he saw her eyes. " Okay. I will try.", he said. Then he quickly picked her up and took her to their room. After placing her down he took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Once that was done he lead down and gave her a passionate kiss then started to have her lay down. Stopping for a brief moment he said, " I would be lying if I said I didn't want to do it with you before." Then he started to kiss her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was shocked when he picked her up. Only to let him carry her to their room. Once he sat her down, she watched him. Seeing him throw his shirt made her smile. As he kissed her, she returned the passion. All the while she was laying down with him. Hearing him say this she blushed. Only to present her neck to him."Hmmm, and what is my husband going to do to me?", she whispered into his ear.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:14 pm
He stopped and went to her ear and whispered back, " Whatever my wife wants me to do to her." Then he continued to kiss her neck. After a little while he started to lick it as well. While he was focusing on her neck he had his hands go to the sides of her stomach and began to rub each side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"I want us to have a good day in bed. Even if we're not doing, the deed.", she said, before moaning. Now she started to trace his scars. Though soon enough she started to bite his shoulder gently.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:32 pm
Stopping for a moment he looked to her. " Though it would seem like you might what to do it. If I remember correctly you were hoping to have another tumble with me earlier.", he said as he continued to rub her stomach. Moaning a little as she was biting his shoulder . He began to return the favor as he started to bite down on her neck and shoulder gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She moaned a yes into his shoulder. Only to keep kissing and nipping his shoulder a bit rough yet gently. Finally when they lost their selves she lost track of time. Though a thought came to her mind. Would she get pregnant sooner then they had planned?

Once they were done she put a robe on that she bought in a market. Now she laid there and closed her eyes. Though that was before she would look at Grim. With a curious yet looking look.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
PM me to figure out how we determine she's knocked up.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:47 pm
After they were done he just laid there and turned to her with a smile. Though when he saw the look she had on he turn his head in confusing. But she had closed her eyes so he was planing on asking her what was wrong later. He was able to sleep that night only because of what they did. But his mind did have a thought go threw it. If they did have children would he be a good father?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

That night she slept peacefully in his hold. Only to wake up at sunrise. Now she stole a glance of sleeping Grim. Before closing her eyes and put her hand on her stomach. Though her mind gone back to them possibly having a kid. She was scared of not having a trustworthy midwife close by. Or her Mom. Now tears left her closed eyes, as she laid there.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm
He woke up a little bit after she did. Seeing that she was crying he went and hugged her. " Whats wrong? Are you alright? Why are you crying?", he asked concern clear in his voice. He wiped the tears away as he looked at her. Multiple questions were going through his mind at the moment.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games