Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana watched as he leaned in to plant a kiss on her but it was over as soon as it was done and she felt something had been tooken from her as she touched her lips while he planted another on her neck which sent shivers down her spine,"You stole some of my magic you clever demon", she commented grinning,"Didn't think you could do that", her grin faded at his last comment,"That's not necessary", she stated briskly with cool precision she snapped her fingers and her broom came to her as she climb onto it,"Now where are you taking me", she said,"I am aware you will not carry me".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

He couldn't help but notice how she touched her lips or the small shiver run though her when he kissed her and that made him grin a little but maybe he can use this later after all once she gets her magic back maybe the two can have more fun."We need to go meet up with a rather annoying vampire at a place called Restaurant des Rois."He says clearly annoyed at the thought of the vampire

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana seen his irritation and couldn't help but snicker at his anger towards the vampire she had never met,"Then I must congradulate this random vampire for p*ssing you off it seems you don't like him very well", she starts to lift off in the air and looks down at him,"Coming?", she asked sarcastically before taking off toward the restaurant not really knowing the direction but using what was left of her sister's magic she managed to put up a direction spell and it showed her the map of the city in which they were in and where to go in her mind visually.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

Qurix floats into the air with Morgona and laughs."Trust me once you get to know him you will come to hate him as well,I swear he thinks hes an incubus but he sucks at it and his only redeeming fracture is that the poor fools who fall for him don't last long."He says reaching under his scarf he buts a finger over the same mark that was on Morgona's neck and he gave her some of his magic power,his wings then spread and he then took off he made sure to give her the magic she needed to keep up with him."I don't hate many things but vampire are one thing I can't stand."He says as they fly.

Exits))

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana could see how that could be verty annoying it would be the same as if a white witch had tooken her down without a second glance and her tolerate level would make her angry. She didn't like idiots and she believed in everyone should keep to their own place but she supposed most humans would be attracted to vampires because of their allure they were supernatural creatures such as herself but more pale and known to be attractive,"Hmph.. I guess he will end up being a nuisance to me as well", she told him.
Her Pagan

EXIT  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:26 am
I am on the wrong side of heaven

and the righteous side of hell

User Image

Kei lands on the beach and starts to look around,he could still feel the magic in this place left behind form a battle."Who was fighting here,I am picking up at lest four different forms of magic."He says to him self as he sees some disturbed sand and walks over to it putting his hand over it and a smile forms as he feels familiar magic."Adelind it's been a long time my friend I hope all is going well with my dear little sister."He stands and looks into the sky the moon glinted off his silver eyes as he smiles."I can't wait to see you again Gabriel."He whispers as he sits down in the sand and closes his eyes.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Triton

After a long swim from Atlantic Ocean to the surface. Triton looked around wondering where has his wife have gone to. "oh so this is the human world. It looks great. Hmmm wonder where did my wife go. Well let's look around then, first I have change to my human form before I go anywhere. Where can I found a place to change to my human form. Hmm." Triton looks around and saw some rocks. oh there is a great spot to change. as Triton goes behind the rocks. He changed into a human.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

Triton Atlan

He changed into his human form and saw his clothes are great human clothes. "there my clothes are great. ok ready to go look for my wife."

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image

Triton Atlan

Triton looks around and saw a man on the beach. Triton walks over to him. "Excuse me, young man. Do you know where I can find a place to stay for a few nights while I am here to look for someone?"

Her Pagan

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:01 am

User Image

Kei stands up and stretches as he dose letting his large wings spread out as far as they could witch was roughly about ten foot for each wing,he then heard a voice behind him and he turns as his wings fold in once more."A place to stay?"He repeats looking at the old man his silver eyes scanning him."In all honesty I am new to this place my self but if I recall there is a hotel not to far form here."He says pulling out his phone looking for a map.

Blue-Belle283

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image

Triton Atlan

"why, yes a place to stay. So you are new here, too. I am here to look for person. She once told me that she wants find her sons and daughters. That this place is great. She told that about this place. I really did want to with her but I can't go. I had my job that have to do. So young man what is your name? My name is Triton Atlan."

Her Pagan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:36 am

User Image

Kei looks up form his phone when the man called him young and he couldn't help but crack a smile,due to the fact that Kei may be older then the man before him."My name is Kei Silver."He says then he hears the man's name."Triton Atlan."He then smiles more."I see."He says,he remembered his boss telling him that there where many mermaids and men up here on the surface and some form royal families it didn't take long for him to put the name together ether."Will if you are looking for son's and daughters you may want to look at the school in the morning but if you follow me I can take you to the hotel,and if you need help finding them let me know."He says holding out a pin that had an emblem on it."Just push this and I will be able to find you any where on the globe."He says as he starts walking putting his phone away.

Blue-Belle283

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:43 am
User Image

Triton Atlan

"why thank you Kei. I will use it when I need help with something. I am looking for my wife and for my children. The children have gone for awhile and I miss them so dearly much. I had a job that takes all of my time away from the my dear children. Yes, please lead the way to the hotel please. So where do you live at Kei?" Triton follows Kei to the hotel.

Her Pagan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Prince Eric

Prince Eric got to the beach to relax a little from all the hard work that he did today. *signs* He was so tired. "I might as well find a place to stay for a while. I just wanna go find my true love. Hmm." Eric sits on the sand. He looks at the ocean that sun is gone for the night and will rise back tomorrow morning.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Prince Eric

"hmm maybe I should to the carnival to see what I can do to have fun."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games