Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 pm
Question. In the anime, a Ninetales used an illusion of a woman to keep Brock with her. Can they do that in the guild, or can they at least be telepathic? I imagine only old Ninetales would be able to cast illusions, but young ones would be able to use telepathy with people? Logically speaking. They can understand human speech very well, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:13 pm
Loonamist
Sofiable
Loonamist

SpectralEternity

So on the topic of changing character, I really just wanted to use a different picture, and maybe a different name if thats possible. If the name won't work out, I don't mind keeping it the same. All of the other information is fine as is too. Is there anyway for that to work out?

I was actually going to send you a PM asking you about that when I got the chance to day x3 But yes, if really all you want to do is swap out her pic and name, I think you can go ahead and just do that, and just note it in the first post you do it in : ) Just mention that you're officially changing her picture and name, etc

Oh my bad, was just checking. : 3 Alright sounds awesome thank you so much!! ^^ Will do!

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:41 pm
Jewel of Antares
Question. In the anime, a Ninetales used an illusion of a woman to keep Brock with her. Can they do that in the guild, or can they at least be telepathic? I imagine only old Ninetales would be able to cast illusions, but young ones would be able to use telepathy with people? Logically speaking. They can understand human speech very well, after all.

We tend to lean more towards the games since the anime can go kinda crazy with things like that, but after looking at Ninetail's moveset and pokedex entry, I think saying they're capable of being telepathic sounds reasonable. I would say after they learn a psychic or ghost move, they could be capable of telepathy, since that seems the most logical way for them to become capable of that. And yeah, the illusion would probably be for much older ones, or much higher leveled ones, like in the 80's and such, and would be more a warp of the person's perception, as opposed to actually changing reality like with Zorua. So kinda like a trance-induced illusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 am
Two event questions: When it ends can we give away extra tickets? Also when it ends and the island specific items aren't posted up (IE you are trying for old amber and are at 21/35) are they just lost or what?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 am
Shadow - Dragon
Two event questions: When it ends can we give away extra tickets? Also when it ends and the island specific items aren't posted up (IE you are trying for old amber and are at 21/35) are they just lost or what?

Yes, you can give away your extra tickets at the end.
If you are that close to finishing posting for the items, you may finish up posting for them. However, we would like to discourage people from starting to post for a new item right at the end.
After sunday, there will be no more rolling for tickets, and no more new posting for items.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:16 pm
Gonna ask in examples this time because sometimes my questions can be confusing. XD If Darren were to continue traveling with Sable and, after getting back to Kanto and doing a bit of traveling around, Sable were to have her Odd Incense lit, would Darren be able to take advantage of the battling/capturing opportunity as well, or would Sable be the only one to benefit from the incense?  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:46 pm
Lia Syuki
Gonna ask in examples this time because sometimes my questions can be confusing. XD If Darren were to continue traveling with Sable and, after getting back to Kanto and doing a bit of traveling around, Sable were to have her Odd Incense lit, would Darren be able to take advantage of the battling/capturing opportunity as well, or would Sable be the only one to benefit from the incense?

No unfortunately only Sable could battle/catch the pokemon D: Kinda like wild pokemon posts, you can't give a pokemon encounter to another person; similarly, an item like that can't be shared, it can only be used and taken advantage of by one person. Sorry ; v;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

No unfortunately only Sable could battle/catch the pokemon D: Kinda like wild pokemon posts, you can't give a pokemon encounter to another person; similarly, an item like that can't be shared, it can only be used and taken advantage of by one person. Sorry ; v;
M'kay. Just figured I aught to ask. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:06 pm
Can I make a singular posting format for Theo and Aston for when they're together? Who will be for awhile now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 pm
Albino - Cedric
Can I make a singular posting format for Theo and Aston for when they're together? Who will be for awhile now.

Well, you have to post for them individually if you want them to both get exp for their pokemon and posts for their items o.o Otherwise you're basically getting exp for up to twelve pokemon, and posting for four items at the same time, which is against the rules.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:37 pm
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric

Well, you have to post for them individually if you want them to both get exp for their pokemon and posts for their items o.o Otherwise you're basically getting exp for up to twelve pokemon, and posting for four items at the same time, which is against the rules.

...Except, chances are, people would use one to post for one item and the other for the second item. And, it's two different characters with two different teams. So, it's not really breaking the rules because the rule is each character can only give post EXP to up to six Pokémon. Their active team. There's actually nothing in the rules about a two character format.

But, it's fine. The great Mod Loona has spoken. I will leave it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 pm
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric

...Except, chances are, people would use one to post for one item and the other for the second item. And, it's two different characters with two different teams. So, it's not really breaking the rules because the rule is each character can only give post EXP to up to six Pokémon. Their active team. There's actually nothing in the rules about a two character format.

But, it's fine. The great Mod Loona has spoken. I will leave it here.

You realize how sarcastic and disrespectful that sounds, right? o-o  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 pm
Loonamist
You realize how sarcastic and disrespectful that sounds, right? o-o

I shouldn't defend myself here because I didn't intend to do anything wrong, but I will.

It wasn't supposed to be seen that way. It was actually a point and compliment. I read the rules and was pointing out what they say, and the "great Mod Loona" was a legit compliment. You answer more questions than the other mods after all. Not to disrespect the others, of course. They do great work, too.

If everything I say is going to be taken as sarcastic and disrespectful, then I'll just never ask anymore questions, point out anything else for clarity's sake, or compliment anyone again. Sorry to waste your time and hurt you, even though it wasn't my intent at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 am
Considering any and all Fakemon events. Considering my competition I doubt I'd ever win mainly because I cannot draw for the life of me. I can describe it and write up everything but my artistic style ends there. Plus I don't have a way to transfer drawings from offline to online making them look even worse. What happens if I earn enough pity votes to win? Does someone else draw the Fakemon? Should I reach out for someone who can draw to draw it for me before the end of a contest to boost it up a bit? Not trying to be negative just burned from past *cough*PHL*cough* experiences.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 am
Shadow - Dragon
Considering any and all Fakemon events. Considering my competition I doubt I'd ever win mainly because I cannot draw for the life of me. I can describe it and write up everything but my artistic style ends there. Plus I don't have a way to transfer drawings from offline to online making them look even worse. What happens if I earn enough pity votes to win? Does someone else draw the Fakemon? Should I reach out for someone who can draw to draw it for me before the end of a contest to boost it up a bit? Not trying to be negative just burned from past *cough*PHL*cough* experiences.

It's not an art contest, so people shouldn't be judging on how it looks in that way. I'm pretty sure plenty of people don't draw their own entries, anyways. A description is just fine. If you want an image and you can't draw, you can certainly see if someone else would draw it for you.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games