Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded at Erin, "Yes, that would be best. If I may suggest, I believe the administration office would be the best place to search." She then folded her arms, "I was planning to head there." she looked at Red, bowing her head at her, "Red, if you'll excuse me, I need to go. I need to speak to the headmaster first if I am to start being a student here." She walked past Erin, starting to make her way to the administration office.

[ooc: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

"They'd know if I were someone, right?" Erin pondered.
He hummed to himself and became lost in thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:18 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red looked at the two, "Huh? So you're both leaving?" she let out a sigh, "Well, all right then." She then stood from her seat and stretched, "Guess I'll be on my way too..." while stretching, she secretly sent out Fang to keep an eye on Erin. "I need to return home anyway. So, thanks for the food Hileinna!" with that, she ran out of the cafeteria. When out of sight, a dark portal opened up, "Fangs, I'll keep him in sight, I'll be watching through you." she said before going into the portal which closes up.
Tsuyoi finally finished eating her food, letting out a sigh of relief, "Finally...got some food in me." She looked around, seeing a girl in white hair and a boy, "Hmm? I since when did..." she shook her head, not thinking much of it. She stood up and began to make her leave, "Guess I'll head back to class...and train a bit."

User Image

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as Red left, and then at the plates she had left behind, "Is it...really okay to just leave them there?" she then noticed Red's rival had done the same as she also left. She folded her arms, "I...guess it is." she looked at Erin as he started to hum to himself. "Lets get going then. I'm sure you may get answers soon." she said with a smile. She then began to leave, waiting for Erin.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:27 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

"Y-yeah, sure..." Erin started off with her.
Not paying attention, he was lost in thought, Erin ran into Tsuyoi's back. He fell on his hind end and swore under his breath. Erin looked up and realized what he'd done. "S-sorry..." He murmured shyly.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:23 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi felt something bump into her back while she was leaving. Looking behind her, it was the boy she saw earlier, "Hey, what where you're-" she stopped her sentence there, looking more closely at him. "Oh, wait a minute...you look..familiar. You're Light-...Jaecen's kid right?" she folded her arms, thinking, "Let's see...there's Nami, or Ene..X...hmm." she closed her eyes, trying to remember harder. "Oh yeah," she pointed at Erin, "Erin. Your name is Erin...wow, I almost forgot. That would've been really irresponsible of me to forget the name of one of Jaecen's kids." She rubbed the back of her head, "Please don't tell your father I almost forgot your name..."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:48 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

"S-sorry, ma'am..." He stood up but still acted skittish. Hearing her say father made him double take. "H-how do you know me and what're you talkin' about? I just got here..."
It was too much information at once. He rubbed his temples, trying to make the headache go away. His mind being almost completely wiped of memories, excluding his name, sucked.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:48 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna approached the two as they conversed, looking at the cowgirl, "So I take it you know Erin?" she then looked at Erin, "You'll have to forgive him for how he's acting...it seems he may be dealing with memory loss. He doesn't remember anything of himself, except for his name."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:52 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Hileinna as she explained the situations, folding her arms, "Hmm...I see.." she let out a sigh, "Well, there's many reasons for that, you could've got your heart stolen...or something hit your head really hard...or..." she then looked down, her expression turns dark, "...you died beforehand..."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

"Died..." Erin seemed shocked. He checked his body over in panic. "How am I dead when I'm here?"

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:22 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She let out a sigh, "That's the thing..." she cupped her chin, "You died...but you were revived somehow...but in the process of reviving, you lost your memories..well, most of it, your name stayed with you for some reason..." She looked at Erin, "What I want to know is who revived you...and why...?" she then shook her head, "We'll have to find that out later...when you get your memories back. Hopefully, you'll remember what happened when you died."

She then looked at Hileinna, and then at Erin, "There are two things you can do for now, one, go to the infirmary and have Sasha, the nurse, look at you, she may know how to help with your memory loss. Second thing you can do, go see the headmaster or the vice master, Diz...they both know a great deal of things, so they'll most likely be able to shine some light on things."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin shuddered. He still wasn't sure about any of what she had said. "This guy... My father... You know him, I presume..."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She nodded, and looked away as her face started to blush, "We're...actually planning to get married..." She scratched her cheek with her finger, "He said..we'd discuss it when he got back from his trip, but...I don't know when he'll be back."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:16 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna listened as the cowgirl and Erin spoke, thinking to herself about what could've happened to Erin before he lost his memory, "Hmm...this is quite a situation isn't it. Didn't think my life at this academy would get so dramatic so fast." While thinking to herself, she missed what Tsuyoi had said, about her and Erin's father getting married.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:03 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

His head was really spinning now. Erin grabbed a nearby chair and sat down, holding his head. He whimpered a bit, swearing and muttering under his breath about not being able to remember anything. "Maybe I should seek medical help..."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games