Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius just stayed in her embrace for a long while before he gently got himself out of her hld. He moved to a box on his dresser. It was small and not adorned with anything. He opened the box and inside it there was a small ring with a sapphire in it. Every time he saw this ring it reminded him of his mother. That was due to the ring being his mothers own ring his father had given her. Taking a deep breath he went back to Awella. He went down onto one knee and then took hold of her left hand and then placed the ring on her ring finger."Awella. I have been to the brink of death and beyond now. I have known both joy and sorrow. I have protected people and torn apart families. I know that I don't deserve to have a happy life but I have never wanted anything more. Awella Hawk would you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him curiously as he was at his dresser. Now she gasped seeing the ring. Being speechless she nodded before throwing her arms around him. Of course she had knocked him onto his back with her arms around his head. Next thing she knew, she was raining kisses all over his face. Once again she was crying but now was out of joy. Finally she calmed down and let him put the ring on her finger. With this she gave him a nice long kiss after he sat back up.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't ready for her reaction but didn't mind it in the least. After she had finished kissing his face and after he pulled back from their long kiss so they could take a breath he said with a grin on his face."Am I to take that as acceptance then." He chuckled before he pulled her back to him so he could capture her lips in another scorching kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Awella Hawk

She smiled at him when the kiss broke. Only to gasp as they started to kiss again. After a while she pulled back from him and look him up and down. "But, how are you alive?" she asked breathlessly. Only to sense her Father had join them when the kiss had ended. Now she resting her hands on his chest.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:24 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shook his head."I don't know. I just heard your voice and followed it. I am just as surprised as you. I thought for sure that I used all my luck up just to find you.He looked around and was trying to get used to his new sight.

Damian was as per usual in the crow's nest. A small grin was on his face. He noticed another presence approach. He turned to it and saw Davy Jones or the original Jones's daughter."What do you want Jones. I thought that you were checking up on your crew?"

She gave a playful smile."They're big boys. I don't need to watch over them like toddlers. But did decide to check on a soul that was bound for the other side. So I was going to come and lead it. But it seems that more than one underworld wanted him. Then a power emerged in him.
Yet it appeared to quickly. Something pushed the power to the surface.
You wouldn't know anything about that would you."

Damian didn't respond to that comment and continued to look out at the ocean. He felt Jones sidle up next to him.

"Well what is he?"

Damian only said."Demi-angel."

Eunan just stood at the door and had a quizzical expression on his face. It was obvious that he too was at a loss for words. He was happy that his daughter was happy at the resurrection of Marius. He still had doubts about what it could mean?

Marius started to notice that it was getting a tiny bit brighter each second. He tried to find the source and then noticed that the light was coming from him. He disentangled himself from Awella and moved away from both her and her father. After checking himself he noticed that he was much closer to the roof of his cabin. He felt movement behind him. He looked over his shoulder and noticed wings of energy forming from his back. He looked back to Awella just as surprised as she was when he came back to life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:08 pm
Awella Hawk

She was looking at her new Fiance and smiling even though she was wondering what brought him back. Of course she noticed it seemed to be getting brighter as well. Saying nothing she glaced at her Dad. When Marius untangled them, she stood up. Only to look at him and felt her jaw drop as she saw his wings. "Oh my Gods!" she yelled, before swaying a bit.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw Awella swaying and rushed to her. He gathered her in great hug as if he was afraid of losing her."Never fear Awella I will be your anchor in this world. I swear that nothing shall separate us. Be it heaven or hell or any being in this world. And I either of us dies we will find each other again. I swear this shall be from now until eternity."He then placed on loving kiss on her lips. At the moment their lips touched energy passed between them bonding their souls together for eternity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She hugged him back and smiled. Only to listen to him and nodded before kissing him back. "Mmm, Marius." She moaned into his mouth. As her hands grasped at the back of his shirt. Though she was careful of his wings and put a hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then took her hand and led it back to her own heartbeat which was beating in time to his own."I will always love you Awella."Marius then let his wings disappear. Although he wasn't sure how he was going to get them back. A problem for another time he supposed. Then he fixed his attention on Awella and his gaze looked as if he wanted to devour her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:13 pm
Awella Hawk

"I love you too, Marius." she said with a blush. As she noticed most of the crew was watching them now. "Looks like we have an audience." She added as her Father was among those eyes. Now she pulled back from him and pecked his cheek.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked at his crew and saw the disbelief in their eyes seeing their captain who was dead a few minutes ago standing embracing Awella."I'm tempted to say let them watch but we should be on our way.
Get back to you stations you sea dogs."
Eunan approached Awella after Marius left to order his crew on what to do.

"That is a miracle. I thought him gone. You re lucky Awella."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:44 pm
Awella Hawk

She giggled at how her Fiance seemed to disappear with his crew. Though he was giving orders. Now she looked at her Father and smiled even wider before hugging him. "Don't have to tell me that twice." She said. Only to pull back and rubbed her tender eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan hugged Awella tenderly."He seems to be a good and decent man. And I felt the energy that passed between you two. He really means that you will always find each other."He thinly hid a look of sadness at what he possibly lost. He then shook his head and then smiled and placed a kiss on the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:26 pm
]Awella Hawk

She nodded and smiled only to look at her Father. "You're my Father and nothing is going to change. As long as you keep your word." She said. Now she gone to the deck and looked around. Only to go to Marius's side and wrap an arm around his waist.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had gotten his crew into shape again and then felt Awella's arm around his waist and he smiled. He took her to the helm and placed her arms on the wheel of the ship and said."How about you lead us for a bit."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games