Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still kissing the under side of her jaw when she turned to mist. He chuckled then slicked his hair back and sat down on his bed and looked at Abigail."Well that was fun."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:56 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking at him she blushed and smiled at him. "Honey, trust me we can get a little farther in a while.", she said with a wink. Followed by a giggle as she laid at foot of the bed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and then he stood up and stretched."So Abigail what do you want to do now. Cause I'm still not used to being this close to anyone and I'm not real sure exactly what to do now."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:54 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled at him and giggled a bit more. "Hmmm, I don't know.", she said well rolling onto her side. "I never, been this happy myself.", she added on and giggled.

EternalKnight2013
[

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled at Abigail."How about we go and watch a movie. Since there is still a bit of time before we go to the meeting with the gods."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Hmm, what movie?", she sat up and raised an eyebrow. Only to giggle a little bit then rubbed her neck.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Whatever movie will be fine for me. I would rather you find a movie that you would want to watch."Damian then moved behind Abigail and started to massage her neck.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:43 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and shrugged,"I don't know, we still have about a day left before the meeting with the Gods.", she smiled. "I would rather us just relax and not bothering with people.", she told him, before sitting by him and kissing his cheek.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I'm fine with that. I am not that good at dealing with people so I would happily avoid people. Besides I wouldn't know what to do anyway."Damian then laid back onto the bed and then conjured a television onto the ceiling. He then turned on the tv and watched whatever was on."So Abby' is there anything you want to watch?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:57 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid by him and smiled then looked up at the TV. "Really now? Show off.", she said before giggling now. She then moved her head to his chest. "Hmm, Big Bang Theory.", she smiled a little more. Only to nuzzle his chest a little more and moaned in a tired way.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned at Abigail."All right then."Damian then put on the show Big Bang Theory. He honestly didn't pay attention to it. He was more focused on Abigail. He slowly moved his hand up and down her arm in a gentle caress.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid there and smiled only to doze off well watching the show. But when she woke up, her hunger for blood came back up slowly. Sighing she laid there and gently nudged Damian as she looked at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:14 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still wasn't paying attention to the show and he did notice that Abigail eventually dozed off. He just grinned then decided to try and doze off as well. So he did eventually doze off but because of his slight paranoia about being attacked by anything he was in a deep sleep. So when Abigail nudged him he was awake and looked to her."Hey Abby what do you need?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:41 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and moved in his arms. "Well, I need human blood.", she muttered shyly. It was something she was a bit more, shy not ashamed but shy of. Her fangs were prolonged out of hunger.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:57 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and kissed her gently."Alright then I'll go get you a blood pack. You can either follow me or wait here. It's your choice."Damian then got up and went to the fridge. He got one of the bloodpacks that he had there and then went to give it to Abigail.
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games