Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:42 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot walked over to the bleacher and sat down. He watched the others as they talked about the test they were going to take.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris watches Xane and Skyler speak to each other and sees that Elliot has sat down on the bleachers also. He watches how things continues with other students about the test.
kimmico13
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:51 am
User Image
Sato wasn't into the idea someone else measuring him besides the teacher. The others don't seem to mind the idea and decided as long as no one directly touches his ears or tail he should be fine with it too. He walks over to the teacher too ready to finish up his body measurements.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Damien looked at him with a duh face. "I maybe a tenth grader here but my parents kicked me out of their home so guess what im homeless." He says with slight annoyance. "For the past three month ive been living in a box pretty much." He scratches his nose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Space biggrin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane stood quietly just thinking. "Hey skyler do what class do you have after this?" He asks curious.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:54 am
Xanes Fox18
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kenta thought for a bit " well you can live in a Vacant house in my neighborhood, then all you will need is a place to sleep, food and water since you can shower on campus or come to my house if you want I don't care. Plus my parents are living in a big vacation home out of state, So originally have the house I'm living in now is like my own . except my parents still pays the bills of the house. so physically don't own it.So feel free to live in my house, I doubt my parents will come home for a long time. So I will have to buy the groceries for the house." he said to Damien.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 am

Genkawolf

Xanes_Fox18

Ranukaidevilwolf

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at them calmly wondering how he could do this quickly but all of the ones taking the test could partake in the class and have some fun even if it was just a small test. Calmly he held the tape measure out and smiled gently before holding the clipboard and as well the pen gently in his fingers. "Now I want you all one by one taking the measure and passing it down after i say it was okay I want you to measure your waist line and let me know what it is"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler thought for a moment at Xane's question. "I think social studies." He looked at Jason when he spoke and nodded his head understanding.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris used his ability to get his notebook and pencil from his bag. He figured it would be a good time to do that since the others were focused on the test except for Elliot. He opens up his notebook and started drawing more detailed designs for his latest invention.
kimmico13
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
Sato listens to Jason and nods to the instructions. He is not embarrassed to be saying his waist measurement out loud. He looks like he is still in middle school.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Genkawolf

Xanes_Fox18

Ranukaidevilwolf

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling he looked over a bit, "Since I already have Sato's why don't everyone else do it that way we can go to the second one as a group"he said gently,

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler started to measure his waistline when he got the measuring tape. He looked at it and seen his waist line was 25in.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked over at Moris when he seen him drawing something. He smiled a bit, then looked back at the others who were taking the test.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Damien gave his trade mark smile and thanked the other as they did their measurments. Well after class is done here I have a free period for whatever i wish pretty much. What about you?" He asks his partner while rubbing the slowly drying blood from the corner of his mouth.

Character Space biggrin

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

xane smiled. "I have A meeting with my counsiler then i got the transformation biology class." He was happy but then thought of soenthung. "Would you guys mind if I hung out with you after schools up?" He asks not wanting to be at home.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image
Sato couldn't help feeling a little relieved not to do the waist measuring again and not say what it is in front of other students. He does watches the others that are taking the test taking turns measuring their waist with the measuring tape.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai walked into the Phys Ed class seeing other students as he would wave to them in greeting. "Ni-hao everyone, I am Chai and I will be attending this class today." He repliled in an asian accent.ஒ†

User Image

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games