Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm
CourageNFaith
Hi, I'm CourageNFaith. And first of all, thanks for inviting me, folks.

I've joined Gaia in 2009, and I recently came back around May 2013, after 4 years of hiatus.

I honestly don't like the way the site is going, which's slowly becoming a "P2P" (Pay to play) MMOG without the users' consent, not to mention the big pile of mess it is now:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_228/#228
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_202/#202
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_167/#167

And, as showed in the thread "Occupy Gaia", they could care less about us and want to 'rule' the site with 'iron hands'.

So, I'm giving all my support to this group and that movement. emotion_brofist

Hi CourageNFaith! I'm thrilled that you decided to join us, as I've seen several of your posts across the forums. Thank you for sharing them here and thank you for such support. Again, I'm so happy you're here with us. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 pm
TranquilAwakening
Hello everyone~! c:
I am Kayla, or Tranquil as my username implies. I join Gaia in like 07, but This is my third profile. c: This one is 4 years old. I really enjoyed Gaiaonline when I first joined. It was nice to get away from real life and escape (: but now, Ugh. It is like I have to pay to make my avi look any kind of awesome. It makes me mad. I have bought GC before. several times, but this is out of hand now. it is taking over the site. It makes me wonder why they did that? Most people who joined back when are older now. They have jobs. They have more important things to spend their moneys on. xD like food 0.0 i am 19. I live in an apartment. I cannot afford this site. Is this not a site for fun? gah. makes me mad. anyway thought I should let you guys know my thoughts and who I was. (: Hope to get to know you all.

<3

Hi Kayla! I'm glad to see you decided to join us! There are SO many of us that share your views/concerns/outlook with the situation on Gaia now. It's sad to see what it's become, really.

But again, I'm very happy to have you here. Welcome!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm
Madame Xiva
TranquilAwakening
Hello everyone~! c:
I am Kayla, or Tranquil as my username implies. I join Gaia in like 07, but This is my third profile. c: This one is 4 years old. I really enjoyed Gaiaonline when I first joined. It was nice to get away from real life and escape (: but now, Ugh. It is like I have to pay to make my avi look any kind of awesome. It makes me mad. I have bought GC before. several times, but this is out of hand now. it is taking over the site. It makes me wonder why they did that? Most people who joined back when are older now. They have jobs. They have more important things to spend their moneys on. xD like food 0.0 i am 19. I live in an apartment. I cannot afford this site. Is this not a site for fun? gah. makes me mad. anyway thought I should let you guys know my thoughts and who I was. (: Hope to get to know you all.

<3

Hi Kayla! I'm glad to see you decided to join us! There are SO many of us that share your views/concerns/outlook with the situation on Gaia now. It's sad to see what it's become, really.

But again, I'm very happy to have you here. Welcome!

Thank you ! c:
The only thing I do on this site is basically Roleplay xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm
Scientificate
Hey guys. Just got back to gaia, super bummed about inflation. Joined in early '06.
What is your guys' opinion on doing offers for GC? Obviously I won't be buying any anymore. Kinda wish we could go back to just the MCs.

Hi Scientificate and Welcome! There are many of us here that are bummed about the inflation and its cause(s). Lots to be upset about since it's not getting better anytime soon. There are lots of different views about offers and the cash tree, and I'm sure you'll come across them as you read through the many threads we have going. EDIT: HERE'S one of them.

I look forward to seeing your opinions and ideas here. Welcome to the Revolution family!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:38 pm
Aldo Simoncini
Hi, I'm Aldo. I joined Gaia in 2008. I already stopped to support Gaia a while ago, because they disappointed me more and more in the past. But these things are nothing compared to the ridiculous mess we have now, so I decided to join the revolution.

Hi Aldo! There are so many of us in the same point and feeling disappointed with Gaia. The mess created is indeed, ridiculous. Hopefully we can continue to grow in strength and numbers to have our collective voices heard.

I'm so happy you decided to join us. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:00 pm
I would like to have this thing in my siggy.
o.o
How do I get the code?
I have been searching for a while  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Scientificate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 pm
Madame Xiva
Scientificate
Hey guys. Just got back to gaia, super bummed about inflation. Joined in early '06.
What is your guys' opinion on doing offers for GC? Obviously I won't be buying any anymore. Kinda wish we could go back to just the MCs.

Hi Scientificate and Welcome! There are many of us here that are bummed about the inflation and its cause(s). Lots to be upset about since it's not getting better anytime soon. There are lots of different views about offers and the cash tree, and I'm sure you'll come across them as you read through the many threads we have going. EDIT: HERE'S one of them.

I look forward to seeing your opinions and ideas here. Welcome to the Revolution family!
Thanks. I look forward to helping you guys out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm
Madame Xiva
CourageNFaith
Hi, I'm CourageNFaith. And first of all, thanks for inviting me, folks.

I've joined Gaia in 2009, and I recently came back around May 2013, after 4 years of hiatus.

I honestly don't like the way the site is going, which's slowly becoming a "P2P" (Pay to play) MMOG without the users' consent, not to mention the big pile of mess it is now:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_228/#228
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_202/#202
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_167/#167

And, as showed in the thread "Occupy Gaia", they could care less about us and want to 'rule' the site with 'iron hands'.

So, I'm giving all my support to this group and that movement. emotion_brofist

Hi CourageNFaith! I'm thrilled that you decided to join us, as I've seen several of your posts across the forums. Thank you for sharing them here and thank you for such support. Again, I'm so happy you're here with us. Welcome!

All right. You're welcome. emotion_hug

It's a pleasure to join your cause.  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 pm
Madame Xiva
mufftigg
Hello to the guild, and everyone in it.

I lurk around both guilds and forums, choosing to simply watch things unfold and take place more often than actually getting involved myself. I received an invite to the guild due to one of the few times I felt it worthwhile to post in the Site Feedback, as this whole Gaia Cash issue is getting way out of hand.

Out of all the web-stuff I do, Gaia has been the site I have been part of the longest, and it is a hard habit to drop. My favorite place to hang out with friends has switched to Lord of the Rings Online, though, as I feel like more than a wallet there.

Hi mufftigg! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Feel free to lurk; post; brainstorm; etc. to your heart's content. It sounds like Gaia's possible loss is now Lord of the Rings Online's gain.

I'm glad you're here with us now! Welcome!

Thank you. I look forward to lurking about in here. It's been a long time since I was in an active guild, and I miss the sense of community they have.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:06 pm
mufftigg

Thank you. I look forward to lurking about in here. It's been a long time since I was in an active guild, and I miss the sense of community they have.

With Gaia being a virtual world divided, an active guild like ours is a true testament and reminder of the sense of community Gaia used to have in so many ways. I'm very happy you chose to become a part of ours.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 pm
Michelle Chiba
Sylabus
Michelle Chiba
Sylabus
"The name is Sylabus! I am essentially an almost-anon on the site during events, though I haven't been much of one this past year. ^^;" (Outside of that, this is my main, yes. no anonmule for me! I also am a frequent lurker in the GCD and SF where I do post on occasion but not an immense amount.)
Welcome to Gaia:Revolution! It looks like Canard is pretty busy with Haseo in Charge. 3nodding

"In The World, yeah it is! Our Gaia branch is less than busy though I will admit." whee
So How is Atoli and the rest of the gang?

"I haven't seen them around here in a while, but last I checked, they were all good!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 pm
TranquilAwakening
o.o
How do I get the code?

I'm so sorry I missed this! If you would like a banner for your siggy to show your support and help spread the word, choose one HERE.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm
Madame Xiva
TranquilAwakening
o.o
How do I get the code?

I'm so sorry I missed this! If you would like a banner for your siggy to show your support and help spread the word, choose one HERE.

Thank youuu~! c:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm
TranquilAwakening
Madame Xiva
TranquilAwakening
o.o
How do I get the code?

Thank youuu~! c:

All thanks go to YOU for using it! c:  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Clasela

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello everyone~ I'm Mina, I joined Gaia in 2007 when I was 13, so I guess you could say I grew up with Gaia. A few months ago, before this huge mess happened, my application accepted to become apart of this site and I was overly thrilled because I could finally contribute to something that I love. And now, I am conflicted. I used to buy cash when I could spare $5 here and there. But now I have a car to run, student loans to pay off and groceries to buy, which is why I do not understand why Gaia is doing this to it's members when they know most of us are in the same position financially. Anyway, it's nice to join a guild with people wanting to save Gaia in a peaceful union.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games