Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:26 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
LOL yup thats a probably i've gotten threaten that i need a new alarm clock but thank god i havent gotten one...i dunno what i'd do if i actually heard it and it registered..... eek
eek My mom just popped out of no where and told me I have a new alarm clock now. One that doesn't start out so loud!!! whee No more early morning headache! blaugh

LOL thats funni!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but it scared the living hell out of me. It's midnight, and out of nowhere, your mom pops up with news about an alarm clock.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Wyrn
I have an alarm clock... I never use it though. I wake at 6:30 everyday automaticly no matter how hard I try to stay in bed.
I do that in the weekends at 7AM. GAWD!! I don't want to wake up at 7AM!!! I want to sleep in!!!! gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:43 pm
Iyamashi
Wyrn
I have an alarm clock... I never use it though. I wake at 6:30 everyday automaticly no matter how hard I try to stay in bed.
I do that in the weekends at 7AM. GAWD!! I don't want to wake up at 7AM!!! I want to sleep in!!!! gonk

Yeah it's a real pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:54 pm
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn

Yeah it's a real pain.
Try sharing a room with a lil bro. That whole situation becomes 10 times worse. stressed  

Syrotek
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:05 am
Iyamashi
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn

Yeah it's a real pain.
Try sharing a room with a lil bro. That whole situation becomes 10 times worse. stressed

I have a roomate... + roomate's baggage.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:33 pm
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn

Yeah it's a real pain.

Does your roommate stare at you when you tries to sleep in? stare

Lil bro...can be such @ss...  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
LOL yup thats a probably i've gotten threaten that i need a new alarm clock but thank god i havent gotten one...i dunno what i'd do if i actually heard it and it registered..... eek
eek My mom just popped out of no where and told me I have a new alarm clock now. One that doesn't start out so loud!!! whee No more early morning headache! blaugh

LOL thats funni!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but it scared the living hell out of me. It's midnight, and out of nowhere, your mom pops up with news about an alarm clock.

lol....ya that would scare me too.... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:38 pm
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn

Yeah it's a real pain.

o that has to suck...i dunno if ur in college/apartment....but i dunno if i'm gonna look forward to that when i go to college....its gonna be interesting...

I also did share a room w/my bro for like 1 year....it sucked...he always got the bottom bunk when he was older made me so scream besides all the annoying things he would do to wake me up...or try to keep me up all night.... crying but thank God thats over and done with....he's far away in college crying i miss him  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:09 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn
Iyamashi
Wyrn

Yeah it's a real pain.

o that has to suck...i dunno if ur in college/apartment....but i dunno if i'm gonna look forward to that when i go to college....its gonna be interesting...

I also did share a room w/my bro for like 1 year....it sucked...he always got the bottom bunk when he was older made me so scream besides all the annoying things he would do to wake me up...or try to keep me up all night.... crying but thank God thats over and done with....he's far away in college crying i miss him
Wyrn, you're still with your parents are you not?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:09 pm
Iyamashi

..that's.. a bit creepy. -crosses fingers in hopes of a good roomate next year-  

Jinshi Yu

Tyler Diablo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:16 pm
lonniedi
Iyamashi

im staying an extra year to take extra credit in highschool but im hoping to share an appartment with a friend since all the colleges we want to go to are all around in the same area  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:13 am
bluewolf_tyler
lonniedi
Iyamashi

im staying an extra year to take extra credit in highschool but im hoping to share an appartment with a friend since all the colleges we want to go to are all around in the same area

o that should be nice...i dunno how well i'l do w/a roommate....i've only had my bro, and i dont think that counts, so i hope i get a good one when i get to college.....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:54 am
violet_faerie
o that should be nice...i dunno how well i'l do w/a roommate....i've only had my bro, and i dont think that counts, so i hope i get a good one when i get to college.....
I don't like roomate(s). My whole life, I've been sharing my room with someone else. I can honestly say that I have never slept in a room by myself before. So when I move out to college (if I move out), I want own room for once. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:10 pm
My new rant....

newbies....

Dont get me wrong, I wuv them to death, i'm glad that they were new, we were all new once....but i'm starting to get annoyed (probably cuz i do a lot of greeting in the welcome forum) i've noticed way too many

"I'm so lonely i need a bf, or "can all the cute guys come talk to me" or "how do i get a cute gaian bf"

first annoying one....second is "i'm new so i need money, i just got here so u better donate to me"( <--- like i'm obligated cuz ur new to spare u money)..... "or give me half ur money and i'll make it double, i just got here and i now a way...." <--- i got like 6000 those in pms (heavily exaggerated)

Maybe i'm ranting just cuz i've gotten 35+ pm's a day from newbies tellin me all this crap....or i go to the forums and i see all these messags....the same ones after the same ones....>< its grating mi nerves.....

i mean whats up w/thse gaia bfs/gfs.....sheesh....but the funni thing is too that once they get u as a friend they talk to u for 6.5 sec and than u never hear from than again...dives me nuts....okay that was a long rant....

Maybe i'm also ranting cuz i'm bored to death....but i noticed that and just felt like expressing myself.....

and i know ur gonna say....'if u stop greeting people u would'nt have this problem now would u.....' okay u can say it  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:56 pm
u think this rants bad...

it just got worse....

I"M being stalked by a NEWBIE...me

he wants me as his girlfriend...i dont even know the guy he jsut joined like two sec ago, i didnt even welcome him....

and know he's stalkin me....

o question: why me crying

i personally think its cuz i'm to nice....but i cant be mean....i need to try ithink.....  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games