Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm
Voluptas grinned when Lugh came to her rescue, though she hide it behind the angel with the large wings. When she seen the little hand reaching under Lugh for her bow, her immediate reaction was to stomp the bow, not letting the girl take it. "Don't even think about it, dear."

She reached up, and put her hand on the side of Lugh's face, turning so he could face her better, and she kissed his lips ever so slightly from the awkward angle, just enough to let the lipstick do it's magic. Lugh's eyes would momentarily flash purple. "Lugh, she dares interrupt us. Bind her with that garden hose."

((The items in the box outside represent Voluptas' parents and Venus' deceit. Venus stole Voluptas when she was a babe, when she was pretending to be Paery Movich, so the wig and mustache would pose bad memories for the goddess. Voluptas doens't know Venus is Paery.
The lipstick, should Lillison manage to kiss Lugh's lips, will work on getting him out of Voluptas' control (tho he will be under Lillison's).))

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm
Antidia

Menelie

Flushing slightly, K'anpo immediately shot back, "I'm not trying to! Not my fault your arse has gotten so big." He tried not to focus on his friend's 'new look', instead inspecting the wound. Not too bad. A little blood, but it was a pinprick, already sealing over. "Eh, you'll be alright," he said, sitting back, then immediately rethinking his statement. "Err...I think?"

Not a word? He snickered instead; his friend was just groping himself moments before. As for how they were supposed to fix this...? "I don't know, Doc. Last time, we had help. Besides, where are we going to find a witch doctor, at least while we're stuck in this crazy labyrinth? I think we need to get out of here first." He stood, glancing towards the corner warily. That crazy lady man with the arrows couldn't be much further behind. How much of a headstart had they had? He couldn't remember. There was still this odd haze in his mind, telling him that everything was fine, just relax, look at the pretty lady...

But, there wasn't any pretty lady here, only the Doc...oh. Flushing again, he tried to look anywhere except the other Fauny, who was looking, well...rather good at the moment. "Doc? Any ideas on getting out of here?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart

Lugh seemed to shiver, his eyelids fluttering even as his eyes flashed purple. His resolve strengthened, he nodded at Voluptas' command. "Yes, of course." The angel reached down, picking up the discarded garden hose where it had fallen, straightening it so that the loops were held in one hand, the other holding the end, ready to coil it around the interloper.

He started advancing slowly, menacingly, eyes still glowing a faint purple. "Just had to interfere, didn't you? Can't have that," he growled, grip shifting on the hose in preparation to spring if she tried to run.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 pm
Teigra

Menelie

Doctor only briefly entertained the idea of stalling long enough for K'anpo to get gender-bent too. But he shook the thought out of his head, knowing full well what K'anpo's jubblies look like. "Well, the best I idea I have is to simply run. Is the lady man coming after us or did we only disturb the beast in his den?" He meant no offense, but merely referred to Iordanes as a 'beast' cuz he was attacked when the den was infiltrated.

"Yes, I do support the running idea."

He was torn between wanting to punch K'anpo in the face for looking at him like that, and being flattered that he was getting looked at like that. "Am I pretty girl?" he asked, joking while giving the jubblies one last squeeze before edging towards the vineyard they had been teleported back to. "Perhaps those folks in the garden shed could offer assistance?"

"How do you run with these things?" Doctor asked after running only a couple steps. "I feel like I'm about to give myself a concussion." He had to hold them down in order to get anywhere.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison couldn't help but watch as the goddess kiss Lugh. Why would she kiss him? She clearly didn't love him... Lillison saw a brief flash of purple, but she dismissed it as her imagination, but it didn't keep it from lingering in the back of her mind. "Lugh, you don't understand what she is doing to you." Lillison only partially was starting to understand. Lillison leaned forward, her face squinted as she attempted to plant a kiss on Lugh's lips. It was difficult to do, not that she didn't want to kiss him, but this certainly wasn't what she imagined for her first kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm
Antidia

Menelie

Reluctant even to look to see if they were being followed for sure, K'anpo shook his head. "I dunno', but let's get moving anyway. There's got to be another way out of here. He couldn't even look his friend in the eye when he asked if he was a 'pretty girl'. The flush in his cheeks would have given him away. "Eh, alright. I've seen better," he shot back automatically, looking ahead towards the vineyard.

"Best plan we have at the moment, milady," he quipped with a smirk. "Be careful you don't do that. Then I'd have to drag your unconscious body to get out of here, and that just wouldn't look cricket." Entering the vineyard once more, there was no other soul in sight, so best to check the shed back in the corner. Hopefully someone there could help them get out of his mess. There always seemed to be someone.

Knocking briefly, K'anpo then shoved the door open, pausing with a confused look. "Doc? What the bloody hell happened in here?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart

"Doing? She's not doing anything to me. She's a sweet, innocent woman," he answered, crouched and ready to spring. Lugh shifted his grip again, prepping in his head for how best to bind and be rid of this interference to he could get back to keeping his lady safe.

When instead of running, she moved closer, he was momentarily taken by surprise. What was...? Her lips touched his and a jolt of electricity shot down his spine. Lugh shuddered, then paused, completely still.

What was he just doing a moment ago? He couldn't remember. He was...something...something important... He couldn't remember. What did he do now? Maybe if he waited, someone would tell him. Like the pretty lady kissing him. Maybe she knew what he was supposed to be doing right now. His gaze was vacant, but fixed on her, not with rage now, but confusion, as if asking what he should do now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison pulled back and looked at Lugh for a while, well it wasn't perfect, but after observing him she determined he wasn't going to attack her. Lillison had hoped the kiss would break him out of the spell, but it appeared that he was still under it... just no longer working for the goddess. "Lugh..." she started, biting her lower lips. "We need to..." what did they need to do. Should she take Lugh and run or finish the goddess off.

Lillison made a decision quickly, deciding the goddess wouldn't just let them go, and they would need to knock her out. Hopefully it would be easier now that there was two of them. "We need to knock her out. Distract her, but stay away from her lips." Lillison turned around and ran to the bag, pulling out the perfume. As Lillison returned to the bag the bracelet caught her attention once again, she grabbed that too. Once Lugh had her distracted, Lillison would spray the remainder of the perfume into the Goddess' mouth, hopefully subduing her in a coughing fit.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart

Lugh nodded simply, showing he understood. Help the pretty green lady by keeping the other winged one from hurting her. He could do that. He'd be happy to do that. No one should ever hurt the nice green lady.

He glanced down, noting the hose in his hands, held like a weapon. Well, perhaps he could improvise something here. He shielded Lillison as she turned to grab some things, his wings open to hide her from sight. That's right, he was the big, bad threat now. Pay attention to him; ignore the nice lady back there. He started circling Voluptas, smirking and trying to keep her attention on him. "Hey, lady...wanna' dance?" he asked, twirling the end of the garden hose lightly in one hand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm
Teigra

Menelie

Doctor was praising females everywhere after the run to the shed. "How the bloody hell do birds run with these things. By god," he grumped but stopped short when he seen the mess the shed was left in. A bubbling cauldron still simmered off to the side, but there were arrows everywhere--broken and not. And some still up on the wall in different labeled quivers.

"Is that a dress?" Doctor asked pointing to a wad of cloth on the floor in a vaguely familiar shape. He ... err, she knelt down and picked up a broken arrow to poke at the cloth to make sure nothing was hiding in it. "Where d'ya s'pose everyone went?" nothing moved so he picked it up and shook it, considering putting it on to hide his new lady bits. Trying to be nonchalant about it, he just sort of kept it, and looked around. "Small book of poetry there. Someone was after a good time, it seems."

"Smells a bit familiar in here, don'cha think? Almost like ... Amazonian virility draught."

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:55 pm
Antidia

Menelie

"Oh, don't even joke about that! I wasn't sure we'd escape that one with intact pelvises," K'anpo shuddered, entering the room on quiet hooves. No telling what had happened here, even if it seemed quiet now. Didn't seem to be anyone left here now, but where had they gone? He was fairly certain that someone had been here earlier when they'd passed through the first time. Maybe there was a way out in here somewhere?

"Hmm..." K'anpo paused to look at the quivers of arrows hanging on the wall. "What do you make of this, Doc? Think they're like the one that hit you? I wonder.." He looked between the quivers and the bubbling cauldron and back again. Perhaps this was where they got their magic properties? If so...perhaps this was their way to reverse it! "Maybe, if we use another one, it'll reverse the effects! What do you think, Doctor? Ready to be a man again?" K'anpo grinned, picking up an arrow and glancing down the shaft as if fascinated by the small devices.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 am
Wolfs Heart

Teigra

Voluptas narrowed her eyes, chancing a glance at the Naiad girl. Her lips. What a conniving little schemer! But then Lugh blocked her dagger gaze to protect the fishgirl. She leaned forward, attempting to kiss Lugh to gain control, but the spinning hose made it difficult, especially when it nicked her hand.

Distracted, Voluptas didn't see Lillison coming with her perfume. Right in the mouth. She gagged a bit, and coughed, looking incredulously at the idiot who just had the gall to spray perfume in her mouth. "Seriously ... *coughcough* ... right in my *hackcough* mouth. That's *coughcough* ugh. What a stupid ... *cough*"  

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 am
Teigra

Menelie

Quietly while K'anpo was looking at the arrow, Doctor slipped the dress on. It was tighter than he she hoped, and he she wondered if it would defeat the purpose of even wearing the thing.

"Maybe, if we use another, it'll reverse the effects!"

Doctor considered this. "Do you have the proper one? It could be worth a shot." He she wanted Lil' DW back so anything was worth a shot. "So erm, think these other arrows do anything? Though I s'pose nothing's really worse than this," he she said as he she, once again, grabbed his her boobs. Any excuse to cop a feel.

He she plucked an arrow from the quiver labeled "Himeros" and twirled it in his her hand before sniffing it. He she noted the other names on the wall by the quivers, to remember to find out exactly who they belonged to so he she could figure out exactly what kind of secrets are going down in this little vineyard shed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 am
Antidia

Menelie

When asked if he had the correct arrow, K'anpo had to shrug and admit, "I'm really not sure, I mea--" He turned, eyes widening at the sight of his friend's new apparel. "Err..." He coughed into his hand, turning away and trying to erase some rather inappropriate thoughts regarding the way the dress fit the Doc's new figure.

They needed to get this fixed. Quickly.

"Could it really get any worse?" he rushed to add, forgetting the universal laws associated with uttering that phrase aloud. Things were about to get much worse.

K'anpo crossed to see what the Doctor was looking at, focused on that rather than his newly-female companion. "Want to give that one a try, then? Might as well. At least it says 'Him-' in the name. A good enough sign, right?" he offered dryly.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison smiled at her success, she didn't care what the goddess was saying in between her coughs. Now, maybe she and Lugh could go... she didn't think that the coughing was enough though... it didn't really give them a good head start. Lillison raised the spade at the goddess once again and attempted to bash her in the head with it, hoping to knock the woman out and give Lugh and her a chance to get out of this crazy place.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff