Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

[x] Arsenic [x]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:32 pm
UserName:[x] Arsenic [x]
NickName: I don't have one.So call me everythin'.
Prefrences: Straight.
Interests: Gaming(a LOT.), writing, sketching, singing, playing guitar, creating random words, talking, sleeping.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I do not have a pairing that ISN'T my favorite....so lets just go with a few, from final fantasy:
Sephiroth x Cloud
Hojo x Vincent
Reno x Rude
Tseng x any boy you could possibly think of, leaning closely towards Rufus.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 6th grade. I found a Fred x George story....instantly awesome, and thus I spread some of the boy love around.
Other: Any word can taste delicious. Just put "ous" and the end. It's awesome. Try it. Now.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:59 pm
UserName: LeighMae
NickName: Merry
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, music of most kinds, reading, writting, and drawing.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Harry/Draco
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: seriously, when my best friend told me he was gay, I wanted to suport him, so I did resarch on the net. (No joke) and I found fanfics( and what I was needing to find as well) and I read them, and yea, that's how it started. For the most part. Harry/Draco helped a great deal too!
Other: I am not sure what else to say. I resentaly(spelling) got together with my girlfriend, Jessie. I owe her a lot for helping figure out who I am. I heart Jessie. I am not sure what else to put, so yea, that's it.  

LeighMae

Not Gabor

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:15 pm
username: Not Gabor
Nickname: zsa
preferences:i love love...
interest: writing, reading, running around, acting crazy
Fav boy/boy pairing: Ryo/Dee (FAKE)
first encounter with boy/boy love: umm i am not sure, i believe i came across it by accident one day...
other: I love love and loving people. I am hyper. I am crazy. Life is fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:55 am
UserName Nina-kun
NickName Para
Age 16
Prefrences Straight
Intrests Anime/manga, drawing, music, video games, yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing Sasuke x Naruto; Eiri x Shuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love A very interesting Hiei x Kurama fanfic that I think both scared me and made me curious. XD
Other I am usually very hyper and love to write on my original Boy love story. (EijixTy forever! <3) I haven't really ventured into drawing it much though~

Parabear

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:52 pm
UserName: Yumi Kirei
NickName: Yumi
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Shounen Ai/Yaoi, Anime, Music, Manga, etc...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HoroxRen, NaruSasu, BakuraxRyou, and a long list, trust me. XD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: ShinichixHeiji, I was so shocked, I mean I was new to the Anime world and seeing that...Though...I did not complain...I just kept reading! XD
Other: I'm very shy when meating people the first time, but after I know them you have to get duct tape to shut me up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:44 pm
UserName:gothicxVAMPIREX(im going to change it soon)
NickName:SWEETY PIE
Prefrences:dont know what i am yet...sorry...
Intrests:yaoi/yuri/basketball/drawing anime/manga/reading manga/waching anime/swimming/
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Shuichi Shindou/Eiri Yuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:When i wached gravitation...at first i dident like it..now im opsessed with it..i wached all the episode of it in japanese..but not any OVA"S Yet...
Other: im a CROSS-DRESSER...i dont know why..i like ties...i like boys clothing...hm...  

VAMPIRITA01

pixolotl

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:59 pm
UserName: .[.C.est.la.Vie.].
NickName: Don't really have one.. o.o;
Intrests: Anime, manga, yaoi/shounen ai (duh), gaming, rpgs ect..
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: UmedaxNakatsu, RoyxEd, SanzoxGojyo, GojyoxHakkai, SoubixRitsuka, ect nn;
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Surfing the 'nets. I was like "Hoshiz! What be this?! Oh..hmm -evilgrin-"
Other: Imma giiirrrrlll. Truthful! nn; Nothing really to add here. Just check my profile out for more about me! heart

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:07 pm
UserName: TheEvilChaos
NickName: Just call me Chaos.
Prefrences: 45% girl 55% boy. Girls tend to be feely-touchy. But I still like them. But Guys are more forceful, and tell you the truth more. Which I like better.
Intrests: Eh, pretty much anything Anime. And I like games with First or Third person. And rpg's work with me.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: >.> I don't have one yet.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: He was 14, I was 15, he was a nice boy but way too young in the head. So I let him go. But just to let you know, nothing sexual happened. (Duh..)
Other: I'm a very nice guy that likes to help people out (friend or not), so if you need money or something, just ask. I'll be more then happy to help =D  

TheEvilChaos

Happy Kaiba!

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:07 pm
UserName: Happy Kaiba!
NickName: I don't really have one... maybe just call me HK or something?
Prefrences: I like teh guys ^_^
Interests: Yuugiou, CSI, Star Trek, Gravitation, Hellsing, Will and Grace, lots of other shows... drawing, fiddling around with HTML, Jpop (yay for Daisuke Asakura ^_^) and DDR.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oh, most definately Seto Kaiba x Jounouchi Katsuya. I mean, come on, how can you NOT like them? X3
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: There was this one guy I thought I loved when I was younger... unless you're talking about stuff from anime, then I would say that I liked pairing up nice looking guys from Sailor Moon.
Other:
User Image
There is your other whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:53 pm
Hey all! *waves*

I was gone for a while...out of the country, in fact. So I thought I'd better re-introduce myself and say hi to everyone again! ^__^ So Hi!

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yomekia

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:06 pm
UserName: Yomekia
NickName: Kia
Prefrences: Straight.
Intrests: Anime,music,scary movies,writing,reading,My lover
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Right now It's Soubi and Ritsuka from Loveless
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well my Friend Devilvicki introduced me to Gravitation like in the 9th grade and we watched a few episodes in my anime club at school and ever since then I have become a shounen ai yaoi fanatic.
Other:I draw poorly,just passed my piano final exam,play alot of video games,am trying to pass to the 12th grade,I am friendly.I don't think my bf knows that I like shounen ai and yaoi...I don't think he knows what those two terms mean actually.... sweatdrop I am thinking about going to Otakon here in Baltimore.My friends and I are all Yaoi freaks and I suceeded in getting a freshman hooked on Yaoi through letting her read Fake. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:10 pm
UserName: ButterflyAkinaCho
NickName: Star (Usually)
Interests: Anime, roleplaying, music (classical and non), vampires, Anne Rice novels, Anita Blake book series
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: (Do ones that don't have any real basis count? xD) Well, I'd have to say Ono and Tachibana from Antique Bakery.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Uhh, RPing it with some friends awhile back. Weird, I know.
Other: Rawr on a stick. I can write, sort of, kinda... maybe.  

ButterflyAkinaCho

Faikitty

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:24 pm
I must admit I feel stupid saying this but I'm not sure I've ever introduced myself in my entire time belonging to this guild sweatdrop so just in case here we go...
UserName: faikitty
NickName: faikitty, ketsurui, shintarou, tsuzuki, alicia, suni, saiga - they all work; basically anything works
Prefrences: meaning sexual or otherwise? well, sex-wise, straight female.
Intrests: yaoi, yuri, greg ayres, vic mignogna, anime, and manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: hm... so close... can't decide if it's Kurofai (tsubasa) GilRamu/RamuGil (can't even decide the order of that one) (dragon knights) or tatsuharyuichi (gravitation)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Quatre and Trowa in Gundam Wing.... *sigh* I only started to like yaoi after a fellow gwing fan brought my attention to the fact that (in his opinion and I concurred) there was no better pairing for either one of them out there without bringing in random OCs all over the place so i started reading 3x4 and branched out to other stuff from there.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:55 pm
Username: [Taste_Of_Chaos]
Name: Call me Sara ^~
Preferences: I prefer guys, but I've gone out with a girl or two. ^^;
Interests: Waaay too many to list. Check out my profile if you really want to know. <3
Fave Boy/Boy Paring: I don't really have one. n.n; Ah...my fave yaois are Gravitation, Sukisho/Sukisyo, Loveless, and Yami no Matsuei. I like Fullmetal Alchemist yaoi as well.
~ I need more gaia friends who like yaoi, so feel free to PM me. XD;

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:48 pm
UserName: Luna Vinceres
NickName: None online XD
Prefrences: Bi.
Interests: Gaming, writing a little, anime,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RYOUxBAKURA!!!!!!!!!!! darkxDaisuke comes second though. I like most yaoi couples though even if I don't support them, as long as they don't involve Ryou and Bakura with anyone but each other
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't know. RyouxBakura got me likin git though
Other: If a program is really good, but then they change all the characters and so making it stupid, it has been GXed.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games