Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just broke up with a idiot I've been seeing for a few months now.
Oooh I feel so good right now, pressure is off and happy! Well I do feel a bit that I've broke up with him right before V-Day but why keep dragging it out just for a "lovely dovey" holiday.

Now to meet someone I have have a deep conversion with, comprehend what I'm saying and reply back with more then "Cool".

It was really like dating a real life CB noob in terms of the responses he gave. Made no sense most of the time and usually he directed the conversion to himself with stories of advice he gives other. Usually terrible advice in my option.

Okay will stop ragging on him.
*takes deep breath*

Okay time for some wine I think.
...*someone hold me*

User Image

Nothing wrong with being single for valentines day. >o>

Watch some awesome horror movies and feel better? c:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 pm
ROMVLVS
Slick Southpaw
WTF, concentration fail. emotion_donotwant
I hate this.

Everyone in my classes seems to be able to be focusing on their classes far more than me. I do put in a lot of hours, I swear! The past two days I've probably spent at least 12 hours studying. I'm trying so hard. And it's like, the harder I try, the lower my grades go down on exams. emo

That's because you study too much. After an hour you're incapable of retaining any more information, so you have to take breaks. Study for an hour, then play video games for half an hour, or go outside for a little bit, or something.
I've done little scribbling breaks and I sneak on Gaia sometimes.
Ugh, and then I got accused of not studying enough by my mother because she always seems to see me when I do take an actual break sweatdrop

I feel really guilty taking study breaks because there's so much to do. I've already got a terrible attention span on top of it as well.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm
If one more person asks me what my boyfriend got/is doing/blah blah for valentines, I'm going to karate chop their face off. It's such a stupid superficial holiday, and we are too hardcore to participate  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am
lmao I black listed the word valentines day on my tumblr savior.

I really hate the idea of valentine's day....like...period, and the huge amount of 4EVA ALONE that comes with it

Even though I have a really really great boyfriend? I don't ******** care, as far as I'm concerned, Feb. 14th is discount chocolate day.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 am
Slick Southpaw
ROMVLVS
Slick Southpaw
WTF, concentration fail. emotion_donotwant
I hate this.

Everyone in my classes seems to be able to be focusing on their classes far more than me. I do put in a lot of hours, I swear! The past two days I've probably spent at least 12 hours studying. I'm trying so hard. And it's like, the harder I try, the lower my grades go down on exams. emo

That's because you study too much. After an hour you're incapable of retaining any more information, so you have to take breaks. Study for an hour, then play video games for half an hour, or go outside for a little bit, or something.
I've done little scribbling breaks and I sneak on Gaia sometimes.
Ugh, and then I got accused of not studying enough by my mother because she always seems to see me when I do take an actual break sweatdrop

I feel really guilty taking study breaks because there's so much to do. I've already got a terrible attention span on top of it as well.

I feel you pain, that's the story of my life too! I'll be studying for six hours straight, and my mom never appears. But as soon as I take a five minute break, she'll burst into my room (without knocking) and accuse me of not studying enough. I say little to her face, but in my head I'm thinking "If you had come in ten minutes earlier you'd have seen me slaving over my Maths book!". gonk No point in arguing with her, it's a pointless waste of time. Even though we get on very well (most of the time) that one habit of her's really frustrates me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 am
Halfling Heroine
I feel you pain, that's the story of my life too! I'll be studying for six hours straight, and my mom never appears. But as soon as I take a five minute break, she'll burst into my room (without knocking) and accuse me of not studying enough. I say little to her face, but in my head I'm thinking "If you had come in ten minutes earlier you'd have seen me slaving over my Maths book!". gonk No point in arguing with her, it's a pointless waste of time. Even though we get on very well (most of the time) that one habit of her's really frustrates me sometimes.
Ugh, any time there's an argument, I just nod and ignore. We have had too many vicious fights in the past and I'm too tired to argue.

Currently what grinds my gears is my ******** professor. We've asked her multiple times when the med math test was, what we needed to do for Cal 3-2-1, and she gives us the wrong ******** date multiple times and now we have additional assignments.
WTF.
Can't rely on the syllabus
Can't rely on the instructor---I have to ask students from other classes wtf is going on.
I have two ******** exams on the same day now. One of them is a pass/fail, the other is over 10 chapters.

And I have to take a drug test at another facility. All this has to be done by this thursday.

And I have to do additional bullshit homework for a stupid class because I'm a ******** transfer student and the school just wants to drain you of money (it's university class 101, something I've already taken but it doesn't count because it's not from the same ******** university)

emotion_donotwant

I am gonna either punch a hole through the wall or ******** I don't know. SO ******** PISSED stressed

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 pm
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Ugh, any time there's an argument, I just nod and ignore. We have had too many vicious fights in the past and I'm too tired to argue.

Currently what grinds my gears is my ******** professor. We've asked her multiple times when the med math test was, what we needed to do for Cal 3-2-1, and she gives us the wrong ******** date multiple times and now we have additional assignments.
WTF.
Can't rely on the syllabus
Can't rely on the instructor---I have to ask students from other classes wtf is going on.
I have two ******** exams on the same day now. One of them is a pass/fail, the other is over 10 chapters.

And I have to take a drug test at another facility. All this has to be done by this thursday.

And I have to do additional bullshit homework for a stupid class because I'm a ******** transfer student and the school just wants to drain you of money (it's university class 101, something I've already taken but it doesn't count because it's not from the same ******** university)

emotion_donotwant

I am gonna either punch a hole through the wall or ******** I don't know. SO ******** PISSED stressed

Poor Slick, that's awful! No wonder you're feeling so stressed and frustrated. I can't believe they're putting you under such an unreasonable amount of pressure. I'm afraid I can't assist you with your tests or your homework....I'm sorry I'm not more help to you, but I really hope everything works out for you. You really need to take a break soon, or you'll burn yourself out completely. Exams or no exams, you won't be able to continue attending your course if you fall ill from being overworked. So please, as soon as it's physically possible, take a proper rest. You badly need it!

((And I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing you, it's not intentional. I'm just concerned about you. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm
Shiver`

User Image

super cute though ^  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm
My sister is has become every stereotype of a spoilt teenage princess. She does nothing around the house (but still finds time to critique how much
i do) , whines, screams and slams doors when thigs don't go her way, goes out and makes things inconvienient for everyone (like, making my parents pick her up crazy late when my mum has to drive four hours to work at five the next day) and makes snide little comments behind my back.
Makes me want to scream sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.******** you, scleroderma. I want to hold this pencil properly so I can draw things. emo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 pm
hendre
My sister is has become every stereotype of a spoilt teenage princess. She does nothing around the house (but still finds time to critique how much
i do) , whines, screams and slams doors when thigs don't go her way, goes out and makes things inconvienient for everyone (like, making my parents pick her up crazy late when my mum has to drive four hours to work at five the next day) and makes snide little comments behind my back.
How old is she? 12? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 pm
Damn guys high school stinks.
So i told the guy that i like that i like him today.
he knows i'm gay. (im not sure if he is, but he flirts with me all the time)
and so i tell him, and he is like: "Thats cool, i'm fine with that..."
but after i finished talking, and after him saying that, but not finishing his sentence, i get nervous like crazy, and rush to the nearest stairwell after telling him that "had to go"

... ******** going to be awkward seeing him tomorrow, though i'm probably going to let him finish all that he had to say.

(btw his social class would really not be acceptable if he were gay sooooooooo... ick)  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm
Prince Ichi
hendre

She's 16 and in her last year of high school stressed
And it's only been the last 4-6 months.
I mean, usually I'd tolerate this bs but now I get screamed at over things that don't actually normally bother my parents because they're frustrated at her and she's not there, or I get told off for 'not checking' on the animals she has to feed.
Ugh, at least it won't last, either she'll get over it or my mum is going to kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm
Mermaid Eater
Damn guys high school stinks.
So i told the guy that i like that i like him today.
he knows i'm gay. (im not sure if he is, but he flirts with me all the time)
and so i tell him, and he is like: "Thats cool, i'm fine with that..."
but after i finished talking, and after him saying that, but not finishing his sentence, i get nervous like crazy, and rush to the nearest stairwell after telling him that "had to go"

... ******** going to be awkward seeing him tomorrow, though i'm probably going to let him finish all that he had to say.

(btw his social class would really not be acceptable if he were gay sooooooooo... ick)

Hey, kudos for being brave enough to say something!
I never said anything my crush when I was in high school.
Although, he turned out to be gay so that may have been for the best...  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 pm
hendre
Prince Ichi
hendre

She's 16 and in her last year of high school stressed
And it's only been the last 4-6 months.
I mean, usually I'd tolerate this bs but now I get screamed at over things that don't actually normally bother my parents because they're frustrated at her and she's not there, or I get told off for 'not checking' on the animals she has to feed.
Ugh, at least it won't last, either she'll get over it or my mum is going to kill her.
hopefully the latter. xd

my mom never took my s**t, so I quickly got out of "being a teenager"

but ugh that's just bull. Her day will come when she genuinely needs something, and you and your parents can refuse her from acting so shitty.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games