Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image

Remy got a bit lost from conversation as she watched the game, avid curiosity in her eyes. In the end, however, Ravenclaw won. Remy stood and cheered just as loud, though, as two of the Eagles were graduating with her this year, and a third was her darling boyfriend. She looked over at Leo once the shouting had died down a bit, a curious look in her eyes. "As long as he's not as bad as Romy. I've seen my brother's breakdowns... they aren't fun." All the sudden, her attention was drawn to a slight argument behind her. Theo Gibbs and Darius Silver? What an... odd combination. Though, they seemed to be fighting about Quidditch. She lifted an eyebrow, then sighed. "Oi! Theo, he's trying to help. He is a Prefect, and I would hope you would treat him with respect. He earned that title. Darius, watch your mouth. He's eleven. Next time I catch you cursing at the first years of my house, I'll personally handle it." Her gold eyes issued both boys a challenge, not afraid to use her own Prefect authority. Well, she could use it on Theo... for Darius, she'd just have to kick his a** if he tried again. Why did it seem everyone had to fight lately?!

murruelecreuset
Xistund
RedEagleEye007

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Just a hint of Gryffindor Pride]
Company: Theo, Darius, Remy

➳ ➳ ➳

He is incorrect... but bloody Hell, he'll learn the rules after a few more games.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna sighed and crossed her arms as Darius went on at Theo. She was thankful for Remy stepping in. She was annoyed, too annoyed not to say anything, but at least decided to keep her tone respectful, reminding herself that Remy had said that the guy was a prefect.

"Some of us haven't grown up with the game all our lives," Ronna said with a shrug and said surprisingly calmly-though it was because she had seen Darius reach for his wand. "Besides, I figure it is more of a concern for upperclassmen in his own house to correct him where he is wrong. Don't worry, I'm free enough this season that by the end of it he'll know all the details of quidditch. I'm sure you have better things to do than teach first years the details of quidditch, right?"

She draped an arm around Theo and pulled him down the stands. She let go of Theo and paused at Remy and leaned up to her and said quietly, "I'd be more concerned about the fact a prefect is reaching for a wand over something like this than cursing at a first year." She leaned back and said with a slight nod of her head, "I'll let you sort out anything else, okay? Good seeing you Remy."

"Let's go, Theo," Ronna said, draping an arm around him and said as they left, "Anyways, so no, the game is actually completely point based so in theory if the chasers are good enough the seeker's 150 might not be enough to win... and sometimes the snitch is more adventurous making the game last longer, but usually that's like the international league games. Maybe the snitch works harder with that good of seekers? Anyways, didn't you read Quidditch: A History?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image

Remy cocked an eyebrow at the younger Gryffindor, a look of annoyance in her eyes. After a soft sigh, the Prefect nodded. "Veronica, I did not ask for help. Neither with dealing with Darius, nor with doing my job. Last time I checked, you were twelve. Darius has been a Beater for the Slytherin team longer than you have been a student of this school. I would suggest you mind yourself." She crossed her arms, standing as tall as she could, even if it wasn't all that impressive. Luckily she had heels on. Next, she glanced at Darius, before looking back at Ronna. "I would expect Darius not to use magic as punishment, but had he tried, I assure you it would not have gotten far. As impressive as his magic seems, I have two years on his skill. If I needed to defend Mister Gibbs, I quite firmly believe I could have. Next time I hear you talking back to a Prefect, I will be taking points. And when I take points, I also talk to Professor Steele. I'm sure you know who that is, dear Ronna." She gave a look that said "try me" both to Ronna and Darius. She was quite confident in her abilities, even id Darius was taller and more... Slytherin. She was a freaking werewolf, for chrissakes. She could literally eat them if she ever lost control. Lucky for her, only one poor soul had been the affect of that kind of evil.

Xistund
RedEagleEye007

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

Despite the fact Gryffindor didn't win Leonette cheered and clapped anyways for Ravenclaw. She needed to be a good sport about it either way besides she had friends in Ravenclaw so it was alright by her. "I'm not sure all I know is he better not spiral downward back to his second year depression." she told Remy. If anyone knew about that it was probably Remy at least that's what Leonette believed anyways. David seemed to always turn to Remy about Quidditch and since Remy was the captain of the team then so far as she knew anyways it would make sense that she knew his downward spiral.

Turning her attention to the argument Leonette stayed silent. She knew Remy could handle it. It was her job as Prefect after all. When she mentioned that Ronna knew Professor Steele she knew that was a warning. Ronna had been in trouble because of her speech during the house meeting and as a result had to deal with their head of house. So of course she knew exactly who he was. Leonette hoped Ronna would learn to hold her tongue because if not they would be losing a lot of house points.

With: Remy, Ronna, Theo, Darius

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
Xistund
RedEagleEye007
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Darius sighed a bit, he still hated the fact that he was a prefect and being called one and told that he earned it irked him a bit. What had he really done to be made into a prefect. He looked at Remy, he had mixed feelings about the woman. She always seemed too Motherly and worried for everyone under her and it really pissed him off, though its not like he really had a mother figure so maybe he was a bit resentful of that. He watched the girl pull the other boy away and he sighed as he moved his hand away from his wand. "Thanks." He said moving his hair out of his eyes.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Good going... irritate Remy now.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna paused at Remy's words and let out a long sigh, "I'm not doubting his knowledge, Remy... really I am not. I'm sure there is plenty he could teach me about quidditch, but I do know the basics. But, you're right, maybe I should have merely let you deal with the situation. Unfortunately, it isn't entirely in my nature to let things lay when they bother me. However, my rebuttal to him was not out of rudeness."

"And yes, I'm fully aware of who Professor Steele is," Ronna added. "I'll have him next year for one of my electives. He may have contacted my father about the previous incident which will be problematic enough... but if you wish, you can contact my father by owl regarding this one as well, I mean I can't stop you. I figure I have a long summer ahead of me, already, if Dad has already been contacted."

She bowed her head and said, "Anything else?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:29 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image

Remy nodded to Darius after his soft word of thanks, dismissing him. Ronna began on how it wasn't easy for her to let things lie if they bothered her, causing the older girl to sigh softly. "I'm not doubting you. I am, however, requesting you learn to hold your tongue. It may not seem it, but your tongue can get you killed if you're not careful. In the real world when no one is there to save you, you'll need to watch your tongue. Hell, next time you wish to mouth off to Prefects, or anyone older, as a matter of fact, I might just let a dear friend of mine, Miss Eretria Whitethorne, teach you to hold your tongue. She's a Prefect too." Remy's gaze was teasing, yet held complete honesty. If Eretria could scare the living bajeezus out of Remy the werewolf, she should easily be able to terrify a second year. At Ronna's next words, Remy gave another sigh, her tone softening. "I'm not the type to send letters home, unless absolutely needed. I'm more the type to deduct each and every point from a house. And no, I don't have any qualms taking my own team's points if I need to. As of now, your father will not be contacted. Mouth off to a higher up again, I might not be so kind. Now, if you'll please, I have to leave. I would suggest you doing the same."

Xistund
mc2

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

If I have gotten a letter home I'm sure Dad is already devising some kind of punishment to teach me that very thing...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna doubted that one of the Prefects could scare her enough into holding her tongue, besides writing to her father, or threatening expulsion-which she was pretty sure only the staff could do. She did appreciate Remy actually listened to her answer, of course, Remy was the type to listen to her and her answer to Darius had been fairly reasonable and respectful and he had thanked her in response which sort of surprised her. Then again she played it off as 'you're too important to waste your time doing this... I'll do it for you'.

The thing that scared her about her father, wasn't the fact that he towered over most people at 6'3", or that he seemed fairly gruff around the edges with strangers, and he did have a fairly mean scowl, it was he knew Ronna so well and was particular good at coming up with a punishment that would actually be seen as a particularly unpleasant punishment to Ronna. For example, having to take ballet lessons really wouldn't be a punishment for many girls but to Ronna it was torture. It taught her at the very least to pull her punches-well physical one's at least- some.

"Sure," Ronna said, stepping out of the way of Remy. "Thanks for listening."

She hurried down the stands to catch up with Theo and said to him, "Sorry about that... guess I still don't know how to shut up. But, yeah, we probably should head out, no use hanging around."

User Image

RedEagleEye007
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor(4-7){|}29

The Charm's professor sat down in the stands alone, awaiting the game to start. He couldn't wait to watch his house take on a seemingly strong Slytherin side. He had heard much about the Gryffindor's 'unlucky' streak from the others. He hoped that it would end after the match. He wanted Gryffindor to win obviously, but he could not show too much bias, mostly because he was a professor now, which was still new to him. He knew that he would cheer just like the rest of the Gryffindors if they were to win however. There was nothing holding him back for that.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditich Stands

Landon walked over to the stands for the game like he did ever time there was a game. After all what kind of flying instructor would he be if he didn't come to the games? He knew Gryffindor was in a rough spot and hoped they would come out of it. They needed a little more happiness towards the game instead of just losing constantly.

"Well if it isn't Bréanainn I haven't seen you since our last year here as students." Landon said with a smile as he walked over. Thinking about it he may only be twenty nine but looking back it felt like forever since he was a student playing on the field. "So what subject do they have you teaching?" he asked curiously as he took a seat next to him. There was nothing like a reunion in the Quidditch stands to make the day worthwhile.

With: Bréanainn

OOC: Did you know our teacher's were in the same year when they went to school smile

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

Leonette walked to the stands and went to the very front. She wished David luck at breakfast and again before he left for the pitch. Hopefully all that good luck would pay off for him today. 'David can do this I know he can. Besides those snakes are going down.' she thought. Leonette was pretty sure they could do it sadly she didn't know how badly Gryffindor had it in the way of Quidditch. Not that David could stress that enough.

With: My self at the moment

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

He looked to identify the voice whom had said his name, only to turn to find an old companion of his from his years at Hogwarts: Landon Price. He was surprised to see Landon, mainly because it had been years since he had last seen the Hufflepuff. It had been very cool to meet up with an old classmate.

" 'Ello Landon. T'ey have me teaching t'e Charm's class to the fourt years and up. What do t'ey have you teaching my friend?" he said back to him, awaiting an answer. He awaited the game to start, ready to get to watch one of the biggest rivalries in the Wizarding World. It really excited him and it made him reminisce on the days when he had partaken in the rivalry. Some of the best years of his life.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo had arrived at the game ready to watch the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game. He had heard that this seemed to always be one of the best games of the year, mostly because of the competitive nature of each team and how much the two houses did not like each other. Theo was glad to see a rivalry like this at the school. He missed getting to watch the big rivalry football games, like Arsenal versus the Spurs, or Chelsea versus Arsenal, or any game like it. He loved the atmosphere and was sure that this game would not disappoint. The surroundings had already felt like a big rivalry game. It made him feel at home.

Theo sat down in a seat ready to watch the game. He couldn't find anyone he knew, and awaited to see if someone would come up to him or not. He hoped someone would come to him instead of him having to find them. He quite honestly didn't want to miss a second; and he possibly could if he went searching for friends to watch with. So, he sat there in his seat, focused as ever to watch the game.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Qudditch Pitch

Chloe took a seat in the stands. Like the last game she planned on cheering on her brother and the Gryffindor Quidditch team. It made perfect sense since her boyfriend was in Gryffindor plus two family members. Of course come their game against Hufflepuff she would be torn on which house to cheer for. Her house or theirs…? Chloe would figure that out when it came around. Waiting for the game she hoped that Gryffindor would have some luck against Slytherin. They really needed it. If only the weather was better though…

Status: I wonder if things will turn around for Gryffindor.
With: The rest of the school

Wearing: Cheering for Gryffindor

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditich Stands

Charms that was something he could see Bréanainn doing. Of course he always though Quidditch but then again from what he heard he did have some years playing after graduation. “Charms how I remember that class. It was the only one I was any good at when it came to spell casting.” He said reminiscing on the good old days. “Well last year I was hired to teach Muggle Studies but just this year the position for Advanced Flying instructor opened up so I’m now teaching the second and third years flying techniques.” He answered him. “I’m surprised you aren’t playing Quidditch anymore.” Landon commented.

With: Bréanainn

RedEagleEye007

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games