Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Josh stepped confidently onto the Pitch, fully expecting to make the team with no difficulty. He stretched lightly, annoyed by the fact that he had to use a dirty school broom, rather than his Nimbus. He looked like the picture of both Greed and Greatness, just as always. The boy grabbed a form, then filled it out, before slamming it down. Oh yes. He would easily make the team.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Joshua Stropthall III
House: Slytherin
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero... yet
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Beater

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn wandered quietly onto the pitch. Her mind was going so fast she couldn't even think. She didn't know what to think, or what to say. She didn't know where she stood and it scared her. Quidditch was usually a good escape from her thoughts, but right now it only made her think of her brothers and her boyfriend and she didn't know what to do.

She rubbed her temples quietly and let her long white hair splay out behind her in the light breeze. Last year her hair had been down to her ankles, but living on the streets had been rough on her lovely hair and she'd had to chop off a good foot and it was now at more like her knees. Still rather long, but not as long. She glanced around and took one of the forms. Quickly filling out the information. It was like second nature now to fill out these forms. When she had finished she handed it back to her captain and offered the seventh year a smile.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                            Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
                                                            Year: Fifth Year
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing:3
                                                            Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                            Second Choice Position: Just Seeker

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria stepped onto the pitch at tryouts, her blue eyes already scanning the crowd. Her eyes settled on the newcomers, and she offered them a small smirk. Well, if they wanted on the team, they'd have to work at it. She walked up to Amanda, her eyes taking in her friend before she took a form. "Ready for our last season?" She knew that Amanda wanted to win just as much as she did. Hopefully that meant that they would have the team to win this year.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Eretria Whitethorne
Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: None

----------------------------------
State: Expectant
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel made his way to the pitch, broom on his shoulder. Last year he'd spent most of his time warming the bench. Hopefully this year he'd actually get to play. Grabbing a form, he filled it out and handed it in.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Daniel Kiremono
Year: 4
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater (I do have my optional stat changes available, if I switch positions)  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Darius came to the pitch and started to stretch. He was thankful for Quidditch with out that and dueling the dueling he would have had killed someone by now. After he was loosened up he took the form. "Where the bloody hell is Dominic." He muttered to himself as he wrote down his information. He would be pissed if his partner and rival was too late to play this season.

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Darius Silver
House: Slythin
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position: do you really need to ask at this point?

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nodding, Edajin looked up as more of their players stared to gather on the field, as well as one first year hopeful with a smug expression. His brow twitch slightly. He shouldn't look so confident.. Should he? Off-handedly, he nodded to those he recognized - Darius, Eretria, Daniel, Jaslyn. He'd played with all of them many times, and he was sure they would likely all be qualified to make the team. They seemed to be missing a Keeper, though...

Position:
AC: +14
Modifiers:
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:54 am
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Dominic jogged onto the pitch, a light layer of sweat beaded up on his forehead. His breath was labored, heart skipped beats ragged but he was out of shape; he hadn’t the grace of time and energy to train over the summer. He did, however, manage to crawl out of bed before the sun had risen (not sure how yet, though) to go out for a morning jog. He, of course, had forgotten his pocket watch and very nearly almost forgot about the try-outs, until a nameless fourth year berated him for romping around in the gardens and not being at the quidditch field. But he’s here now! And that was all that mattered, right? He took a few glances at the new faces, a bit curious to see who’d show up. ”I didn’t miss anything important, did I? I forgot my watch.” His brow was cocked, perhaps to take the place of a smirk that his genetics practically screamed to show, but he didn’t. He smiled.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Dominic Montague
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: natural flyer, deft dodger, mean swing
Second Choice Position: ….and Beater.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Try Outs
The Slytherins
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:08 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

Dmitri surveyed the grounds from the mouth of the field entrance, his short legs sweeping in long strides to reach the gathering number of students. A few of them he recognized, they were the star players of their house, after all. He’d always wanted to play quidditch, to be in the game, to win. He would have shown up last year, had it not been for his troubling business. But all that aside, this was his years in school, he might as well make the best of it while he was here. He didn’t say much as he approached, the Russian wasn’t known for being verbally known. He meandered along in line and scribbled down his stats with a swift, sloppy cursive.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                          Character's Name: Dmitri Kamenev
                          Year: Second
                          Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                          Advanced Flying II: Not yet
                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (quidditch experience mta accepted)
                          Any Special Skill: great catch, hold the line, deft dodger
                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil came to the pitch he was a bit late but he did not worry about it. "Good morning." He said with a smile as he took a form and started to write down on it.

Username: Xistund
                                              Character's Name: Virgil Ross
                                              Year: 5
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser
                                              ☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

Amanda nodded to each student as they picked up a form. It was nice seeing new students come out and tryout, but it was great seeing the same ones who were on the team during the previous year. Of course, the blonde didn't expect them to let her down. Plus if they did, they would be in for quite an earful later on. A smirk crawled onto the captain's lips when Eretria presented her with a question. "I suppose. Not like we have any other option," she said, her tone indifferent. Just because Amanda was going to miss playing quidditch every year as a Slytherin student didn't mean she would allow the others to see just how much this sport meant to her though she didn't see it fit as a career in the future. No, the blonde was interested in studying and pursuing a career in law. Amanda looked towards Dominic as he finally arrived. "Not yet," she answered."Though I guess you won't be receiving a strangling," she teased with a chuckle; however, that wasn't far from the truth. Luckily for the vice captain, he showed up on time. After everyone seemed to have filled out their forms, the captain cleared her throat. "Listen up! I'm Amanda Davis, the captain, and this is Dominic Montague, the vice captain," she said, gesturing towards the sixth year beater. "I expect you to show him the same respect you show me." The blonde narrowed her eyes onto the newcomers as she introduced herself and Dominic. Now that that's out of the way, she thought during a moment of silence to allow the information to sink in. "Grab a broom and fly five laps around the pitch. Meet back here when you're done." After laying those instructions upon the hopefuls, the blonde jumped onto her broom and flew the warm up laps.

When Amanda returned, she waited for the rest of the Quidditch hopefuls to land. Damn, an odd number of beaters, she thought as she looked over the forms, mentally making teams. She hoped she could have had an equal number of beaters, so that she could team them up and have them aim at anyone rather than having them go free for all against each other with targets. "I'm gonna divide you all up into two teams: the Silver and Green teams. For the Silver team, the keeper is Virgil, the seeker is Edajin, and the chasers are Amory and myself. On the Green team, Dmitri is the keeper, Jaslyn is the seeker, and the chasers will be Eretria and Daniel." That seemed fair enough. This was the easiest way she could divide the teams to have the same amount of experienced players as not experienced. "Dominic, you take Darius and Joshua and make sure no one aims at anyone." Blue eyes met Dominic's, and amanda added, "That goes for you as well. Only aim at targets. Got it?" With that, the blonde cast a spell on the targets and had them moving around the pitch. "I suggest everyone gets into position," she said as she walked over to the chest and set the balls free.

Team: Silver
Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: Beaters: Targets have an AC of 15. Please write down how many you hit.
Everyone else: Write down what team you're on.))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 7, 6, 1, 2, 2, 5, 7 Total: 43 (10-100)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel was in the air in a flash, reaching for the quaffle. If he wanted on the starting team instead of the bench this year, he needed to make a good showing!

Green Chaser
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
AC: 17
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
3 years experience (AC+2, Rolls+2), Advanced Flying 1 & 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +7 to steal, +7 to score
This roll after modifiers= 43

Digital Static rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

Amory watched as a few older students filed in along with a first year and Dmitri she recognized from her grade level. She wondered just how these try outs would play out. Just about then the Captain spoke up, introducing herself and then giving her first instruction. Laps. Simple enough. Amory mounted her broom and flew the required laps around the pitch before her feet hit the ground again. Amanda spoke up again when everyone had come back, splitting everyone into two teams. Amory was on Silver team with Edajin, Virgil, whom she had never really met before, and the Captain herself.

When Amanda released the balls, the other chaser, Daniel, zipped after it and went for it as well.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Natural Flier, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
Total Roll:

Quote:

Digital Static

Digital Static rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 1, 3, 1, 5, 5, 6, 8, 10, 5 Total: 52 (10-100)

Digital Static

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 pm
OOC: Wrong Dice!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Amanda jumped onto her broom and took off into the air. Since she had to release the balls, the blonde was a tad behind the other chasers who already took off. The captain watch as Amory snatched the quaffle before Daniel could.

Team: Silver
Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: Good that you corrected yourself, I was about to tell you haha xD))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin was eager to see things get started. After their usual pre-practice warm-up, he was thrilled that he would get to be trying out a new position. As the chasers flew after the quaffle, he started circling the pitch to keep his eyes out for the snitch. Hopefully, he would manage to do this as well as he did Chasing.

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll: 19
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games