Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 pm
Zomb made a hand sign Earth Realese: Hiding like a mole! Zom dives underground Followed by: Earth Release: Whack-A-Mole jutsu! Zomb kept popping up in new holes all around his opponent.

(Pain im waiting for you in spar. Also would you like to join my FF7 and DBZ guild?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 pm
goro stood up looking at Kita"I wish you the best of luck too!"he smiled  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm
**Ok; And im in too many guilds and not active. I wouldn't want to take up space.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm
(aight.)  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm
((Sorry for the late reply Dx I'm busy this whole week, and I won't be on tmr cept the morning))
Miyuki smiled as the spar began.
She quickly jumps into the air and throws tagged kunais to the ground.
She then quickly does hand signs before she drops into the explosion.
"Shadow clone jutsu!"
A clone appeared next to Miyuki, that safely threw her away from the tagged kunais.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
Leo rushed into the classroom and stopped, standing in front of Pain panting a little. "I'm here Pain and ready to assist you."  

Inferno_Leo

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Kita lifted her left and clenched it into a fist. "If you're ready, we can start." She pulled out a kunai in her right hand preparing for his move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 am
goro did a hand sign and black flames appeared all on the floor around him he then threw a kunia towards kita's arm  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

kina_hatake

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 am
Kina finally came back to the class stretching and yawning. Sh then put her hands by her mouth and then yelled. " HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!" She then stood up straight. " I'm back!" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 am
Zomb is shaken by the explosion. he managed to see her make clones. "Shadow clones eh?'' the ground goes hot as he prepares to use LAva style.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 am
((So it's possible to use 2 elements? o_o b/c lava=earth+fire so.. yea..))
Miyuki quickly waves at Leo. "Hi Leo-Sensei!"
She smiles and goes back to the spar.
She does another hand signs.
"Water Release: Water Dance!"
A water line surrounded Miyuki so that she could use it in any direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am
(It's my Kekki Genkai.)
Out of all the holes came Lava pillers Lava Release: Lava Tentacles They then curved and each went at her at many different angles  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:26 am
Leo waved at Miyuki with a smile. "Hi Miyuki." She sa that she was in a sparring match with a boy that seemed to know Lava Style which was rare for Leo to see. He also knew Lava Style and also knew Boil Style. He glance over at the sparring match and over to Pain at the same time, waiting for Pain to notice him but was watching the sparring match at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm
Pain had noticed Leo and Kina entering the area a little around the same time as each other. He greeted them, "Hi Leo. Kina. Leo, since the others here are busy sparring, could you perhaps spar with Kina a little? Keep in mind her rank and help her improve her skills as well." Pain asked. He smiled a little, happy to have Leo's help in the class.

His attention did not stay too far from his other students' fights though. He took note of how Miyuki was using the water for an all around defense. Hoe Zomb created the holes in the ground to used them in an even larger attack. How kita was using her canine abilities flawlessly. And how Goro was finally using both flames in battle.

This year's chunin exams would definitly be a show.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 pm
"Sure I will, Pain. I would like to see how much you trained your students." Leo said, answering Pain with a smark on his face. He knew that Miyuki would do her best in her sparring match. After all, hes the one that tough Miyuki some of his Medical Ninjutsu which would be very helpful for her if she got injured. He faced towards Kinta and asked her like a soldier "Are you ready to spar Kinta?"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff