Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

In all honesty, Tobias was just as happy to be with Arc as she was to be with him. He may not have shown it like she did, but it didn't mean that he wasn't enjoying himself any less. Once she had chosen a store though, she pulled him in and began to sort and throw clothes at Tobias.

At first, he didn't want to try anything on. She knew what size clothes he wore, so why make him try it on? Tobias opened his mouth to argue but stopped, not wanting to ruin the day even a little bit. "Yes ma'am!" he said walking toward the dressing room. Once he actually tried the jacket, he did like it. Other than that, he chose some more clothes that Arc had thrown at him later on. Soon, Tobias had expanded his wardrobe quite a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm
Sora smirked and said to Toby before they left. "Bad? Me? I have no idea what your talking about." Her smirk turned into a slightly evil smirk. "So what do you guys want to do first?" She asked and looked at Cat.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm
They’d been out for a while, the two of them quickly figuring out how this ‘money’ stuff worked. For pieces of paper, they sure were handy. It was nearly 12:00pm at that point, and Arc showed no signs of stopping. It was like she was making up excuses to prolong the outing.

She was being a little selfish at this point. It was the only time she could forget about what her reality was. Being chased, running for their lives, being a mother…all of those things didn’t matter at that moment At that moment, Arc was out with Tobias, holding hands and just talking like any normal couple would. She hoped this is how normal people lived. She felt like she was part of the crowd. Without her wings, she was just a normal human. That kind of life suited her just fine.

Cat had created a list for everyone to do. The cleaning of the living room was Cat’s and Soras job. The two younger ones were busy cleaning the bedrooms. From the sound of it, they were enjoying themselves. There was more jumping on the bed then actually making…but that was just fine. “So Sora, what will you do now? I mean, your family is free for the moment, but what’s your goal here?” she couldn’t help but ask. There had to be something Sora wanted for herself.

Arc held tight to Tobias’ arm as each of the carried a bag, “I think you have enough clothes to last you the rest of your life!” she laughed. Of course, she’d picked up a few things on the way. Mostly things Tobias had looked at. She figured he must have thought them nice…so she wanted him to see her in them. She’d bought them in secret so he would be surprised. “I’m kinda hungry, want to get some food?” she asked with a tilt of her head, “Cat told me there is this nice thing called a…café’ or something that you can buy food and eat there. Sounds pretty nice I think.”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

After what started to seem like a long time, Tobias found himself smiling more than he ever had in his entire life. He never thought for a second that something like this would ever be enjoyable. Arc made it that way. It had taken him years to accept the fact that they were friends. Even longer to realize his deeper feelings for her.

As they walked about, Arc clutching Tobias' arm, she suggested that they go to a place called a cafe. Tobias had never heard of it and neither had Arc. Cat told her about it. "Well if Cat said it was ok, then sure! What's the worse that could happen?" shrugged the young man. With a smile to the girl, he walked into the cafe and immediately felt comfortable in the dimly lit establishment.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm
Sora looked over at Cat. "I-I don't really know. I've never actually thought about it." She said and picked p a sheet that had fallen to the ground. "I don't know what I could do, without exposing us." She added folding it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 pm
She kicked her feet in a childish way. The stools to tall for her legs. Arc was careful how she spoke to what she assumed was the waiter, pointing out what she’d like, ordering a salad and a Pepsi. A bubbly drink she once stole from her father. It was a pleasant mix of sweet and sour she’d never thought she’d get to taste again.

As she sat there, she watched Tobias carefully. Was he enjoying himself? Was she the only one getting a kick out of this? She hoped he was…”I like this place!” she said, breaking to silence she’d created, “it’s very peaceful here. Did you see the cows? So cute!” she said, mentioning the cows they’d passed on their way there. “I’d like to stay here forever if we could…”she sighed, knowing the impossibility of that.

Cat nodded her head, “Well, you are free now, after all. You have all the time in the world to figure that out.” she smiled. “I wonder what those to knuckle heads are doing up there…” as if on queue, a loud thump, then a crash came from upstairs, “Obviously not to well..”

Noah was now upside down at the bottom of the bed, confusing. Doll was panicking as she ran up to him, “Are you okay?!” Tobias would kill her if the boy died on her watch.

Noah rolled over, “Ouch…” he grumbled, “I’m okay…but look…” he pointed to the railing he’d just broken with his fall. The old English style bed post. It was now splintered in two halves…never to be the same again. “Mama is gonna be so mad…” he mumbled.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

Despite what Arc, thought, Tobias was enjoying himself very much. He'd had time to clear his head, and keep himself happy for the entire day so far! This was an amazing development for Tobias. No one thought it was possible for him to even be happy. Tobias took Arc's hand and smiled a little.

"I like it here too. But you know just as well as I do, it'll be a long time until we can come back and live like this forever..." he whispered. He didn't mean to be a killjoy, but it was the truth. There was silence again. Tobias smiled again though, commenting on Arc's observation. "Nah. Cows are pretty boring if you ask me. Kinda weird the way some of them have that big pink thing on their stomachs!"

((i actually like cows. im taking a class specifically on cows this semester lmao!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm
((Cows yes! Cows should have a whole school of study. I personally love cows.))

She knew just as much as him how their lives were fated to be. But hearing it out loud was still rather harsh on the ears. She tried her best to ignore that pit in her stomach. The sick little reminder that they weren’t normal. They couldn’t be in one place for to long. She went on smiling, forcing her thoughts into the now. Right now she was on a date with Tobias, and utterly thrilled about it. “I asked myself the same thing! What is that, do you think? I see no use for it, “She laughed, relaxing as the waiter brought them their things. She sipped on her drink with a pleased smile. It bubbled with a pleasing hiss down her throat. She hiccupped, her body not used to the fizzy drink. “These things are so good!” she sighed.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Tobias could see that even though his harsh words were true, it was best not to dwell on them. For the moment at least. Tobias was out with Arc. Just the two of them. He'd continue to make the best of it. A bit of good in their overall bad situation. "I don't know. But if it's there, it must have a use. Not all of them had it, either," he said.

As he finished speaking, the waiter brought them their drinks. Arc had gotten a soda. Tobias had ordered something called Green Tea. He'd never had tea before. Then again, he'd never had anything besides milk, water, and on occasions orange juice. It was hot, so he blew on it and finally, took a sip. It was...amazing! He only drank it slowly so he didn't burn himself. "This is good too!"

There was silence between the two. Tobias looked into Arc's eyes, a soft smile on his face. Almost as if on cue, music echoed throughout the building. Piano music to be exact. "Arc, listen! Piano," whispered Tobias.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 am
Arc’s ear was instantly drawn to the music. If it was the sound of her imprisonment, she always loved the sound of the piano. She’s learned to play many instruments, but piano was her favorite. Her gaze wondered over to the person playing it, her practiced ears catching every mistake he made. “He wasn’t trained very well…” she mumbled under her breath. She was to polite to say it outright, but he wasn’t very good. It was like listening to a five year olds recital. Even so, it was nice to hear.

When it stopped, she was a little disappointed, the silence now feeling awkward. The man left the piano to take his break, leaving the keys begging to be played. Arc bit her lip…would it be okay?

((I think I have something to help you with your writers block, Kitsu~ ))

The spider was closer then he expected…their trail lead right to a house, a rather big house. So he began to climb the house, unafraid that someone might spot him. He smashed through a window and climbed in, hearing a high pitched scream.

Doll grabbed hold on Noah and began to run with him down the stairs. They’d found them so quickly, she wasn’t prepared. “Sora the spider is here!!” she shouted, trying to get out of the room, but was grabbed by the arm and yanked up. “Noah run!!”

“A spider?” Cat was confused when she heard the shouts. Only when she saw the small child stumbling down the stairs did she realize the danger they were in. And with Arc and Tobias gone, Sora would be the only one strong enough to fight off who ever had found their way into the house. “Sora!” she spun around to look at her.

“Come with me, children. It is time to return to the labs. You are in violation of the contract,” said the spider in a whisper of a voice, Doll still dangling from his grip.

((What will Sora do? :3 ))

Finally, Arc could take it no longer, she stood up and walked over to the piano. There weren’t many people in the café at the time, so perhaps it would go unnoticed…she sat down at the piano, looking over the keys. It was a beaten up old piano, not taken care of very well. “You poor thing…” she said, stroking the scratched keys. It was in poor condition, but she could feel it still had the will to play beautiful music. “If you’ll let me…I’d like to play you…” she whispered to it, placing her fingers on the keys.

The piano rang as she played, thankful for a tender touch. She could feel the years of abuse this piano must have felt. It hadn’t been tuned in years, from what she could tell. Even so, it played it’s best.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm
Sora's eyes widened and she literally flew up the stairs. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!" She yelled and snatched Doll away from him. "Doll get out of here. Tell Cat I said to get out of here now. Find Arc and Toby and get them out of here as well. I'll get to you guys when I can." She said in a dangerous voice.

"Don't you dare ever touch them again." Sora said glaring at the spider. "How did you find us." She asked never taking her eyes off of him. Please please please let them get out safely. She thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

As Arc listened to the piano player, she was a bit upset. She told Tobias that the guy wasn't very good. It was amazing that Arc was that good. He'd only heard her play once, but he could already tell that there weren't many who could compete. Then again, she'd been doing it for years now so that she could protect all of them.

Arc suddenly got up and walked over to the piano. Tobias reached out to grab her, then stopped. He'd let her live a little. Even though they were trying to keep a low profile, they wouldn't be here long. The girl whispered to the old instrument, asking its permission and feeling its pain. Putting her delicate fingers to the keys, Arc began to play. The patrons were highly confused at first, seeing this mysterious girl they'd never seen before. Once she started though, they were mesmerized by her beauty as well as her skill.

Sad to know that their moment of happiness was about to come to an incredibly abrupt and unwanted stop. The next assault had begun.

((*is excited* yeah! i want toby to meet spiderguy! they should fite!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 pm
((NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MY SPIDER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm
((toby's the strongest but never gets to fite lol!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm
(( D: HE ISN'T THE STRONGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sora is just stubborn...))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff