Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Jerhico looked at her

"well for one we will know for a fact that no one will find us and the room is soundproof, so w are secluded from everyone and that room leads to ever secret passage way i know, and as for entertainment there are movies there is a bed and there is us"

He smiled looking in to her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"whats that supposed to mean?" she said with a laugh.

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:04 am
(0.o to many posts T-T)

"mhm, I'm sure it's great fun to be bitten." she smiled, her fangs looking more like normal teeth than they had earlier. She looked curiously at his neck. "Hmm, that was quick... something else in your blood?" she turned her head to her side, then looked up at Shred, hoping he would join into the conversation.

Dusty smiled, "well would passionfruit work then? I like passionfruit." he smiled slightly at the way he sounded like a child when he said that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm
Jerhico looked at her,

"well it means no noe will bother us and we wont get caught like shred, which means we will be keeping our jobs'

he looked at her still

CaramelLube

DFangPro

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
Shred smiled at his satisfied woman and kissed her lips before taking her hand. "Come on. I should be back at my post," he said as he lead her out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:36 pm
((Tenshi you might want to read over the rest of the recent posts. People are talking to shred.))  

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"True.." she said softly and pecked his lips and pulled him up as she stood up.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm
Jerhico smiled as he stood up,

"ok so what would you like to do,"

He became a bit nervous

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"I dont knowww..." she smiled as she giggled. "How do we get to the room from here without being caught?" she laughed, feeling like a bank robber.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Jerhico smiled

"well remember how i said your room had a secret, well...,"

Jerhico pulled her over to a wall and pressed on it, a door slid open leading to a corridor that lead to the basement,

"here we go, and there is one more secret about your room but im not saying just yet, what it is,"

He smiled as he started walking down the hall with her,

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

She stopped him in the hall and pouted slightly. "tell me the other secrettt..pwease?" she asked with puppy dog eyes and pulled at his hand.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm
Jerhico looked at her and he tried to resist but she was so cute and she did the face so well

"Awww ok, well in your room there is a smaller room just like to ball room its very nice and some times i go in it to relax,"

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"Then why didnt we go in there?" she asked blushing slightly.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm
well we can if you want its the same as the ball room"

He pulled her to a corner of the room as the other door closed and pressed a panel on the wall and a door opened revealing a secret room.

"after you my lady"

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Walking slow in front of him, she played with her skirt slightly and looked back at him. She looked around and grinned slightly.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games