Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:00 pm
((I didn't throw them out! scream I luffs Icy! heart I'd never throw her stuff away! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:01 pm
L smirks, "So you knew about that, did you?" she shifted her weight around to a more comfortable position, "I figured you did. You are many things, Flame. Stupid ain't one of them." She snorts at the younger comment, "Well that didn't damn well stop you from hounding the poor girl, now did it?" rolleyes She looks at him in contemplation for a second, "Ya know, you have one thing wrong."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm
((Somebody was sleeping on the pillows for a couple of days before both pillows and person got thrown out on the street.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm
((Yay for Ms. Photographic Memory! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:05 pm
((Yup, it was Faunt.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm
{{ rofl I'd forgot I was Flame and had made this long OOC post as Icy. stressed Well, Icy luffs joo too Katana! heart }}

-snickers at the mention of him "hounding" dame- Eh, you know what I like, so I figured that's why you chose her. Though, it didn't occur to me until after I put a few things together.-wets his lips, still thinking about dame, then L's last statement sinks in- Wait. What exactly do I have wrong?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:12 pm
(( rofl rofl Not quite photographic... rolleyes I didn't remember who it was. lol ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:21 pm
L rolls her eyes again, rolleyes "I did not send in dame for your benefit, you megalomaniac. I sent her because she's good at what she does and she seems innocent enough to not rise on anyone's threat meter." She groans again as he licks his lips, "You are truly disgusting." L shakes herself off as if she had walked through something nasty, and hurrumps, "Didn't occur to you to begin with?" She snorts, "That means I'm getting the edge on you, Flame." twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 pm
{{Faelan actually... Faunt's darker character. Faunt had taken off with Icy's soul before that, then the story line got dropped because no one knew what to do with it... and it was moved to the roleplay forum which is a very dark and scary place.}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:35 pm
((Sad thing is...I should have known that...

scream HEY! That's where I started off in this guild, you jerkface! scream mad ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm
((But it's been pretty much abandoned. It's probably got cobwebs by now. *shivers*))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm
-just looks at L and smirks- Awwww, what's the matter? Miss when I used to watch you like that? You know, you used to be one of the most beautiful female assassins the world had ever seen. That was until your true side came out to play. You call me a megalomania? This coming from a person with delusions of grandieur? Yea, how's the air on that freakishly high pedestal up there?

-catches a hitch in his side and hisses, holding it. As it releases, he looks back at L- And don't press your luck love. I had my reserves about Legs when we had our first encounter-the day I went to the bar looking for Icy who'd been kidnapped by your employers at the time. stare The way she came across had your distinct maniacal stamp all over it. It wasn't until a conversation with Icy about the Jamaican mafia and the first time they'd gotten to her when I knew she had to be yours. That night the bar just so happened to have an expert sniper in the building? Really.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:47 pm
{{Til tomorrow kiddies.*huggles all around*}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:49 pm
((Night Icy.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 am
L rolls her eyes and says dryly, "Oh yes. rolleyes That is completely it. rolleyes You have completely reduced me to a jealous mess," she pauses a beat, "Don't be an idiot."

She pushes herself off the wall, "Legs, eh? Seems to me a bit more than a lusty crush, Flame." She snorts, "Coincidental, indeed."

L walked over to Flame's bed, leaning in too close for comfort near his ear, she asks her question from earlier, "You know what you were wrong about, Flame?" Waiting a moment, she continues, whispering in a chilling voice, "I really don't know what I want yet." twisted Leaving him with that thought, she turned on her heel and left his room, the door shutting with a soft click behind her.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games