Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:29 pm
"Where would you like your room to be," the spirit asked in lieu of answering Kori's question. "I've been trying to figure out where best to put a room for you until I realized I didn't know what type of view you wanted."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 pm
Kori paused. "well... I've never had a room before..." He said thoughtfully, trying to figure out where he wanted one. "I guess... one facing the sunrise?" It sounded like a question.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Fryma smiled. "I'll have to wait until Moni's up. I'm afraid that while it's an easy process, it's rather loud. While we wait, perhaps I can make you a bed? I can't imagine you like sleeping on an old pull out bed every night."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Kori smiled. "Honestly, the one I've been sleeping on is the most comfortable I've ever had. Fire spirits don't exactly carry money, and don't really stop at inns." He said.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 pm
"Alright. then, draw out how you want your room to look, and I'll do my best to make it like that. Unfortunately, I've never been the best with detail work, but I can get the basic idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 pm
Kori blinked. "Um... all I really need is a window facing the sunrise. The rest I don't really care about how it looks." He said, not having the faintest idea what he wanted his room to look like.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:01 am
"Alright. Well, when Moni wakes up, I'll get right to work on it." Fryma smiled and went back inside to make breakfast. He knew fire spirits were wanton to wander, but he couldn't help wishing that Kori would stay forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am
Kori nodded, Moni stirring ten minutes later as a fox pressed its wet nose to his cheek. He woke up and smiled, yawning and de-feathering himself before coming out and smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am
Fryma smiled when he came down. "Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?" he asked as he placed a full plate in front of Moni's place at the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am
Moni smiled and kissed him in thanks, nodding.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 pm
When they were done with breakfast, Fryma went outside and started chanting in the ancient language, shifting his hands as he slowly developed Kori's room. Then, he moved the pull-out bed up to the finished room. "There. All finished. If there's anything else you decide you need for your room, just let me know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm
Kori looked around in amazement at the view, and the wonder of it all. "This room is perfect." He told Fryma with a smile.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Fryma smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I have to go find something for all the animals Moni's attracting lately. They can't stay in the house."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm
Kori chuckled and nodded. "Have fun with that." He said, relaxing on his bed.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Fryma laughed and went to find Moni. "Moni-love, do you think it would be possible to somehow keep the animals outside?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games