Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm
Kurukai looked at sasuke then suddenly grabs his wrist n started to squeeze it enough to hurt him. "I suggest that you dont mess with me sasuke. no wonder your brother was so annoyed by you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm
I felt pain, but I didn't let him see me wince, I kept glaring at him, "You dare mention my brother to me?" I growled.
"Sasuke!" I wanted to stop him, so he wouldn't get hurt, but I was still being held on to by Tobi, or.......Madara, or whoever he was.
"Oh, my, Sasuke has a big temper, wouldn't you say, Sara-san?" I say grinning a bit at this.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Kurukai continued squeezing sasuke's wrist then suddenly a loud crack sound filled the whole area.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:12 am
I winced as I pulled my now broken wrist back, but none of the less held my glare at him.
"Sasuke!" I wanted to go to him & heal him, but that wouldn't happen with Tobi around.
"As high tempered as always, eh? Kurkuai?" I say while smiling behind my mask at him.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:15 pm
Kurukai smiled at Tobi. "I dont like it when people get up in my face."
Kanatta growled. "Then how about I put my fist in your damn face!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm
biggrin i am so happy because i have not been on here for a long time so thats why exclaim exclaim exclaim  

jackiefrost12

Shirtless Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 pm
I was now just so pissed that I wanted to fight Kurukai, but knew I couldn't, not now anyways.
I struggled slightly to get to Sasuke, but Tobi held me fast.
"Now, now, where do you think your going?" I asked her, with a smirk behind my mask.
I sighed as I gave up, knowing if I get killed, it won't help worth a squat.
"Good, girl!" I say to her as she sulked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 pm
(O.o is that you Rin?)  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 pm
((no its not lol im Rin biggrin sorry i haven't posted >.< ))

If any was paying attention they would have noticed that Kakashi was missing. He appeared behind Tobi...the fact that he brought "you know who" up pissed him off a bit. He took a hold of Tobi and with a quick movement he pushed Sarah out of the toward the group and pushed Tobi back a couple feet. "Now that you don't have someone cowering behind lets end this." He had put his mask down revealing his other eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 pm
(That ok, but the other person confused meh! sweatdrop )
I smirked as Kakashi did that, "Are you sure, Kakashi-kun?" I in truth was actually Obito, Kakashi's old team mate, that had gone rouge, that and thought I was propbably dead from being crushed by a bolder.
I went over to Sasuke now that I was free from Tobi & healed his wrist, "Sasuke......are you goin' to be ok?" I asked him.
"Yeah....thanks....." I told her, without taking my eyes off of Kurukai.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am
Kurukai looked over at Sasuke and laughed at him then turned his attention back to Kakashi and Tobi.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm
I growled at him, I wanted to beat the crap out of him so bad, if Sara wasn't holding me back.
"Don't waste you time with him!" I told him finally speaking up after a good long while, I had my arms crossed over my chest as well.
I sighed while holding Sasuke back as I gave Kurukai a slight annoyed look.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm
Kurukai simply ignored everyone giving him a mean look or whatever other kind of look. He wasn't gonna lose any sleep over it anyways.
Izon kept a hold of Kanatta to make sure she didn't do anything to hurt her brother yet. "Kanatta you should calm down and focus on the sitituation right now."
Kanatta looked back at him and slightly calmed down but yet she still wanted to hurt her brother still.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm
"Fighting him won't solve anything......" I sighed as I looked at Tobi's & Kakashi's stand off.
I growled put stopped struggling in Sara's grasp & just stood there for a while.
"Kurukai did you really have to do that?" I asked with a sigh.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm
Kakashi sighed and pushed Tobi so that they now looked at one another face to face.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff