Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pondered the two choices and after a moment, she crossed her arms and reached for the hem of her tunic. She lifted the damp material over her head and laid it across a flat stone so that it could dry out. She stood in her undergarments and she wrapped her arms around herself to stay warm.

"I do tease a lot don't it?" Evie grinned, and looked back into the water. How good it would be to feast on that wretched fish.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm
"Quite a lot." Iago admitted, grinning. He sat cross legged on the rock. "Come here." he said, patting his leg, indicating that he wanted her to sit on his lap while he fished.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled innocently at him and trotted over to where he sat. She looked down at his lap and frowned for a moment before sitting down on his lap as he had asked.

"Im warning you...if anything suspicious pokes me from behind, I'll have your head." Evie turned her head to meet eyes with him. A smile blooming wider on her lips.

She leaned back against him slightly, taking comfort from his body heat. She was a little chilly truth be told. Her hands lay on his thighs, she didn't "know" they were there of course. She was much too innocent for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm
"Would you truly hate it?" Iago joked. He put his arms around her and held her close, also taking hold of the fishing rod and casting it back into the water. He looked into Evie's eyes and smiled, waiting for something to happen, either a fish taking the bait, or her saying something.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, Iago's arms around her made her feel warmer quicker. Being up in the mountain in nothing but her undergarments didn't help her much either. She rubbed her hands up and down his thighs as she waited for him to catch something.

"Well it'd be extremely awkward if a certain member decided to pop up and say hello." Evie stifled a giggle and rested her head on his chest.

"Are you sure you're doing it right?" Evie asked after awhile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm
"I'm sure you could handle it though." Iago teased, kissing her on the forehead. He smiled when she spoke. "I am." he said. As he was speaking, the line was pulled. "Hold on." he said, pulling the fishing pole up and to the side. Out of the water came a large fish, the one Evie had caught earlier. He smiled.
"Dinner." he said simply. "Mind getting off so I can put this poor guy out of his misery?"  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laughed at his response to her and jumped when she heard the splashing from the river. There was a great floppig fish that emerged and she slipped out of Iago's lap and clapped for him.

"You caught something!" Evie shouted excitedly. She had seen people fish before but she was happier when he had caught something.

"And now we can kill it. That's what it gets for pulling me into the water."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 pm
"Remind me not to push you into the water." Iago teased. He pulled out his dagger and rested the fish on a rock, and quickly cut off the head. "There." he said. "Almost done with our revenge. The next part is cooking it." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie winked at Iago who had basically threatened to push her back in the water. She sort of hoped that he would, she'd drag him in with her if he tried to do such a thing. She knew he wouldn't though...unless he was okay with going into the drink as well. She hoped he knew that she would just end up yanking him in...if he didn't then he'd be in for a big surprise later on.

"I'll make sure I remind you love." Evie replied and looked away when he took the fish's head off. It wasn't too grotesque but she didn't like it anyway so she looked away.

"Good riddance! That thing was a menace to my health!" Evie pouted, her brows furrowing as she glared at the fish's corpse now laid out on a rock, headless and dead as it could be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Iago laughed, picking up the fish by its tail. "If you're a little squeamish, I would advise against watching me." he said, bringing it over to a ring of rocks and a tepee of sticks behind the cabin. He laid the fish down on a rock and began to cut it into two fillets, then retrieved a rack from a small barrel of supplies behind the cabin. He placed the rack inside the tepee of sticks, and placed the fillets on there, before bringing the guts of the fish, and the rest of the carcass, back to the river. He tossed it in for other fish to feed on, then washed his hands.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie did as she was told and looked away from Iago while he gutted and filleted the fish. She looked back when he tossed the bones away and she smiled. He was amazing...apparently Princes WERE good for something after all. She came up behind him and kissed his neck, knowing full well that he couldn't touch her because he was gutty with the fish innards on him.

"Well...maybe I'll keep you around after all." Evie grinned, whispering into his ear.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm
"Good." Iago said with a smile, finishing the cleaning of his hands in the river. He dried them off on his pants and turned to face her, smiling.
"Because I would hate to lose you, my perfect other half." he whispered, kissing her softly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Maybe not PERFECT other half....but pretty up there I must admit." Evie smiled at him and kissed him in return when she felt his lips against her own. She held the kiss for a moment and then broke away. Her arms wrapped around his middle as she wanted to take some heat from him, she couldn't wait to cook that fish either. Warmth AND revenge on that pesky water dweller for dragging her into the river.

"Do you know how to cook?" Evie wondered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm
"No, just how to look good and catch fish." Iago joked, kissing her on the cheek. "Of course I do. Come on." he said, putting his arm around her waist. He grabbed some firewood from a pile near the cabin and built up a small fire under the fish, then retrieved a piece of flint and some tinder from inside the barrel. He brought it over to the fire pit, and soon had a small fire going, that would rapidly grow. He sat down near it, keeping Evie close.
"And now we cuddle while we wait." he said simply.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as he led her over to a clearing where he started to build a little fire for the cooking of he fish. She was very impressed with the way things were going with him. He was such a dream to her. When he had said that all they needed to do was cuddle, Evie's grin spread wider.

"Cuddling I am master at." Evie scooted to sit close to him and she rested her head against his shoulder, her hand pressed against his chest. Evie sat there, smiling.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games