Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 pm
((lol ok thanks blaugh .....oh and for those who don't know...theres a summary on pg. 41 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 pm
(No prob. LOL Muraki know some crazy music when he's bored!)
Out of boredem he started singing a random song.
http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/results/343452433

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm
((lol nice))

Scarlet lay in her deep sleep and as she did the song she always sung when she was with Ross and sometimes Vivi rung in her head. From the outside Scarlet looked peacful but on the inside her emotions, her sadness where swirling around causing chaos. In her dream she was sitting in darkness cruled up in a ball trying not to fall apart. All the bad memories flooded into her mind and finally broke the wall that kept them in the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Muraki then just started shouting, "SCARLET!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN HERE ME!!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT....IF YOU HAVE YOUR EYES CLOSED THEN OPEN YOUR EYES AND BREATHE!!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR HEART TELLING YOU.....NOT ONLY THAT YOUR NOT ALONE!!!!!YOU HAVE VENTURA!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE HIM HANGING!!!!!!!" he then punched the ground where he saw Scarlet dissappered into.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 pm
((aww lol scream all you want fool its to late muhahahaha lol jk anyways she just see's ventura as a close friend.....so sad really lol the heart works in mysterious ways gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:31 pm
(Aww what about Muraki? Guess not they don't know each other that LOL)  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm
((lol maybe...lets just see how this whole thing carries out, it all depends on who Ross picks in the end lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm
(Toooo true, to true heh if Ross picks Scarlet I have a feeling Ventura might get her LOL or Muraki)  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm
((lol im bored so i'll post something interesting))

Scarlet woke up suddenly sweating an breathing heavily. But when she she did she saw that she was no longer in her little medow. Her medow had changed as she was asleep. All her nightmares came to life and were now all around her in a dark empty space. As she stood up it seemed as though she was standing in front of a mirror. Scarlet saw herself but she seemed a bit different. Her eyes were blood red and her skin was extremly pale. She realized that it wasn't a mirror she was looking at but was instead looking at herself. The girl she was looking at was all of Scarlets emotions and problems. Perhaps it was still a dream maybe she was still asleep. She thought to herself over and over not wanting to face the fact that she was now trapped in a dark place with her inner demon.

But all was cut short when she actually woke up. "So it was a dream," she muttered and sighed. Out of all that she actually saw something disturbing she had a vision. Scarlet stood up and closed her eyes so she then brought up another portal. She walked through it and now she was back int the human world. She was again in Italy, she was there to see if what she saw was true.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm
(LOL Muraki find a way to follow her)
Muraki found that her presince in the other world he then teleported to where she was, but stayed back & masked his presince. he did let her hear a song though. http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/results/352329233

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 pm
((lol ok))

Scarlet was so fixated on seeing if what she in vision was true that her senses where blocked. She ran to her aunts home and quickly barged into the house. In the human world Scarlet was merly gone for 2 days. Her aunt was sitting down in the kitchen and when she saw Scarlet walk in she went over to her and hugged her.

"What happened i was waiting for you," she said in a whisper.

"Sorry they cancled my flight is all," Scarlet said as she realesed her hug.

"Well your mother and father are here," Her aunt pushed Scarlet gently into the kitchen.

"What!" Scarlet muttered. She was right, they really were here. Scarlet then saw the two sitting down eating some food. What in the hell did they want from her now? "What are you guys doing here? I thought you didn't want to deal with me anymore." Scarlet had a harsh tone to her voice. Out of all the days why today? Why on the day her heart was nearly broken?

"We came to take you home, we need someone to help pay the bills and your father is to old to work now. Its only fair you help us since we did raise you." Her mother spoke getting to the point. She had in her hands Scarlets lugage....which who knew when they got there.

Scarlets anger rose as she heard her tell her this. "I wouldn't exactly say that you two raised me. I mean leaving a child to fend for themself day in and day out isn't quite loving like! You two weren't parents at all, and I'm glad that you really aren't my parents!" She turned for the door and was ready to run out. But her mother stopped her and spun her around.

"Really well we are your parents...your real parents abandoned you in the first place. I think it was loving of us to keep you and give a roof over your head." She yelled back in anger.

"Well you should have let me die. I'd rather have died then live through your constant abuse!" Scarlet also yelled back and carefully pushed her mother away from her. Doing so she was then slapped hard across her face by not only her mother but her father. Scarlet was out of words but she clenched her fist her anger rising more. She's been through this kind of situation all her life in the human world and simply walked out the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm
Ventura stood there all alone. " What was I thinking....me compete with a night". He said out loud to himself. " All I used to do is paint them. A princess and her night in shining armor". He said quieter. " I wasn't even in the competition". Ventura said to the griffin next to him.

" So you have me fly you all over the place and you don't even have me tell me my name". Raiem said to him sternly.

" Okay sorry". Ventura said in reply to the beast. " What's you're name".

" Raiem is my name young one......now will you give me the pleasure of knowing my masters birth name". The great bird said to Ventura quickly.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Muraki watched it all he was shocked that she was treated like nothing, he then remembers all of his past before he met Vivi, it was the same with him he then sings as he followed her.
http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/results/163749393

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Scarlet finally stopped walking when she reached the top of a hill. She was thinking what she should do. Go back to the kingdom, stay here? What to do, what to do? She looked up at the dark sky and as it began to rain she finally broke down. Her wall fianlly came crashing down and she was close to losing control of her emotions and her powers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 pm
(Aww, Muraki will help^^)
Muraki then sees she loosing it so without thinking he wrapped his arms around her. "Please, stop it quit putting yourself through torture....please, I'm here....I might not be in armor, but I'm sure as hell aren't going to let you do this to yourself!" he hugged her tighter.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games