Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
[[Don't forget Angel124. Hey, I know Harry didn't graduate, but do we consider this a 2 years after he defeated Voldemort since the book came out about 2 summers ago?]]
Professor Algorith smiles, and then sees the tension between the two teachers. She coughs to break it and then starts, "So, who have your classes been so far ladies? Mine is going along smoothly." Professor Algorith remembers a year when two teachers couldn't stand each other. She smiled and sipped more of her tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image *Selena turns to face Professor Algorith*

So far its going well. The students seem eager to learn, especially a first year named Ayumi, who practically bounced out of her chair when I told them to take out their notebooks.

*She laughed, sweet as honey were the sounds that poured from her throat*

[[I think every so often I'm going to change her clothes to show more of her personality...she's more of a care-free spirit that likes colors or making bold statements.]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image
"Oh, that darling is in my class. She is a Ravenclaw." Professor Algorith said, referring to Ravenclaw's typical will to learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image *She nodded her head*

Very willing indeed. I hope my other students are as active as she is. Although, the young Algorith girl seems rather knowledgable, even for a Ravenclaw. What about you dear? Any students that are favorable to you?Past or present years?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith thinks for a moment. "Summer and her cousin Nicole seem to be well rounded."

[[Aww! My little bro just got a nick magizine, and it has Harry Potter stuff in it! And a Harry Potter IQ test! I got 30-35 right! I was unsure about some. What's Voldemorts's mom's name?]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm
User ImageI have Nicole in my class as well...quiet little one, but I can sense that she is a hard worker.

*Professor Beroliza uncrossed then recrossed her legs*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
"Are you tense Professor? You seem very tense." Professor Algorith said. The new professor seemed very tense.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image

Professor Fortina came in the staff room and looked around. It was her first day as Hogwarts as a teacher and she was rather nervous. It wasn't becasue of her age of 22 or because of her clumsiness, but it was because of her rather outrageous hippie-ish style and she was afraid the other teachers wouldn't take her that seriously. " Hello everyone." She said timidly. She then walked over to Prof. Meterniera and sat down beside her. Then she started clicking her heels.  

Tabby507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza giggled*

No, no. I'm not tense. The tea has made me a bit jittery is all... *she giggled again, a little longe than was necessary*

Oh! Hello Professor Fortina. I'm Selena Beroliza, I'm also a new teacher here. I teach Transfiguration. Love your scarf!

Thank God! Another young, pretty, quirky teacher. I'm not alone! *she thought to herself.*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
[[And Professor Algorith isn't pretty?]]
Professor Algorith smiled and then looked at the new teacher. "Hello. What are you teaching? I'm Professor Algorith by the way. I teach A History of Magic."

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image{{Sad.... I thought I was pretty...... that was the irony in sizing up Summer..... ahhh well...}}
Meteniera looked Selena square in the eyes, realizing that she looked familiar, creepily so. Her age of 28 did not mean that she was not wise. She had seen Prof. Beroliza before. She smiled back, slightly sadistically, delighted at the challenge of unearthing this teacher's secrets. Then she turned to Prof. Fortina. "Why hello, Prof. Fortina. Nice to see you again. Obviously you found your way from your room to the staff room. You see," she explained to the others," she thought that my room was hers, and came in and started moving my desks. I was.... less than kind to her, but all is well." She took a sip of tea and looked over the room as the cup touched her lips. She thought to herself: It's better than Durmstrang. Just tell yourself that and bear it. Where have I seen Miss Selena before????

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

"Oh, yes sorry bout that!" She says to Prof.Meteniera. "Im teaching Apparation this term. It will be a rather different class." Prof. Tabby Fortina says thinking of the stuff she had already done to the classroom.  

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith smiled, hoping that none of the teachers would have a cat fight. "So, Professor Meteniera and Professor Fortina, what did you do previously to Hogwarts and teaching? What school did you attend?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image

"Well I was working at the Ministry, but decided it just wasn't for me so I came here to apply for a job and I got it. To be quite honest I don't think anyone at the Ministry was sad to see me go! They all dissaproved of me and my free-spiritedness. I went to Hogwarts as a child so its great to be back!!"  

Tabby507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm
[[oh be quiet. xp you now what I meant! you all have beautifulcharacters, but as you can tell Beroliza is kind of vain...I personally love all of your avatars. I had her think that because Algorith and Scarborough had both had "thoughts" on her appearance. Not that those were bad.]]
User Image
*Selena's eyes light with a flash of fear at the wicked smile plastered on Meteneira's lips. A flicker of an image appeared in her head...a woman awhile back...with a scar over her eye...*

Have we...have we met before?

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games