Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm
babyshady
Lin eyed the Durmstrang student mysteriously. She was always quiet fond of that school, though she rarely heard much of it. "Mapping hogwarts, eh?" she said. "Have fun trying, I guess..."

Fun does not enter into it. This is simply a matter of personal honour.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:49 pm
Invictus_88
babyshady
Lin eyed the Durmstrang student mysteriously. She was always quiet fond of that school, though she rarely heard much of it. "Mapping hogwarts, eh?" she said. "Have fun trying, I guess..."

"Well, Francis. Honestly I doubt what you are doing is even possible, but since you would like to see for your self, I am no one to stop you. But I would like to see the outcome."

babyshady

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:54 pm
Invictus_88
RubyRays
Invictus_88
RubyRays

I thought foringers couldn't see Hogwarts. It's suposed to look like a run down shack of some sorts right?

((Why exactly are you mapping Hogwarts? 0.o))

My parents are English and I was born here, my parents simply approved more of Durmstrang.

Why? Oh, it is simply a challenge. Some say it cannot be done, I will at least try.

"Oh, is that so? Well then. A challenge between whom?" Rea said looking at the boy questionaly. "And who might you be?"

The challenge is between myself and the staff at Durmstrang, I kept trying to prove my ability better than theirs. Now I have left, they have given me a change to prove myself to them and to the wider wizarding community. Also, if I succeed, then the rumour that Hogwarts is unmappable will be overturned.

Francis. In Durm' they called me Franz, or Frics.

"He obvliously hasn't heard of the Maurders Map" Rea thought to herself. "Nice to meet you Francis, my name is Rea. And I welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope your challenge goes well." she said extending out her right hand.
"I just hope he doesn't kill himself along the way! What with all of the spells protecting the castles and certain areas..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:57 pm
babyshady
Invictus_88
babyshady

"Well, Francis. Honestly I doubt what you are doing is even possible, but since you would like to see for your self, I am no one to stop you. But I would like to see the outcome."

I do not know if you are senior enough to see my results. Though I shall probably be able to invite a guest or two to the final presentation at Durmstrang, if I wish.  

Invictus_88

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:06 pm
*yawns eyeing the odd boy from the other school*
good luck on the buddy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:43 pm
*Angil glances at the boy from the other school with a curious thought.* "He seems so familiar." she thinks to herself. *She walks over to him and introduces herself.* "Hi, I'm Angil...and no, it's not mispelt. *She extends her right hand towards a hand shake.*  

Angilwingz

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:44 pm
Christen Wilson
I really need to see all three star wars I've only seen the first one but I would like to see all three of them xp sweatdrop
Erm, there are six.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:44 am
eh!
same thing
ninja  

Crimson Tweety

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:24 am
Crimson Tweety
eh!
same thing
ninja

haha

I thought there were only 3 movies out.. o well, what do I know rofl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:52 am
Lol, yeah, there are six. 3 of them, Episodes 4-6, were released in the late 70s-early 80s. Episodes 1-3 are the ones released within the past several years. 3nodding  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:21 am
Ohh well that makes sense

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Angilwingz
*Angil glances at the boy from the other school with a curious thought.* "He seems so familiar." she thinks to herself. *She walks over to him and introduces herself.* "Hi, I'm Angil...and no, it's not mispelt. *She extends her right hand towards a hand shake.*

*extends his right hand and shakes her hand warmly*

Pleased to meet you. An interesting name, individual. A trait I value, does it reflect itself in you personally also?

Invictus_88

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:57 pm
RubyRays
Invictus_88
RubyRays
Invictus_88
RubyRays

I thought foringers couldn't see Hogwarts. It's suposed to look like a run down shack of some sorts right?

((Why exactly are you mapping Hogwarts? 0.o))

My parents are English and I was born here, my parents simply approved more of Durmstrang.

Why? Oh, it is simply a challenge. Some say it cannot be done, I will at least try.

"Oh, is that so? Well then. A challenge between whom?" Rea said looking at the boy questionaly. "And who might you be?"

The challenge is between myself and the staff at Durmstrang, I kept trying to prove my ability better than theirs. Now I have left, they have given me a change to prove myself to them and to the wider wizarding community. Also, if I succeed, then the rumour that Hogwarts is unmappable will be overturned.

Francis. In Durm' they called me Franz, or Frics.

"He obvliously hasn't heard of the Maurders Map" Rea thought to herself. "Nice to meet you Francis, my name is Rea. And I welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope your challenge goes well." she said extending out her right hand.
"I just hope he doesn't kill himself along the way! What with all of the spells protecting the castles and certain areas..."

Ah, hello Rea. We have met, I believe. Thankyou for your help in the library, most useful.

I hope the challenge goes well also, it is a worthy one and not simple.

*goes to turn away*

*pauses, just for a moment to speak over his shoulder*

Oh, and yes. The Marauder's Map missed something..

..more than one thing, too.

wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:08 pm
Angilwingz
Christen Wilson
I really need to see all three star wars I've only seen the first one but I would like to see all three of them xp sweatdrop
Erm, there are six.

I've seen the other three I want to see 1 2 and 3 we own 4 5 6 sweatdrop  

Hallucination Angel

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:29 pm
*Angil temporarily forgets her mistrust for the new boy and musters a smile.* My personality? Well I'm not really sure how to describe my personality. What might your name be?  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games