Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy's lips pursed as he watched Narcissus double over trying not to laugh. All Izzy could do was cringe within about his circumstances. He had to be terrifyingly strong and not let anything shake that confidence but just watching Koyasu-sama's grandson 'phrase' things as such, he wondered how much of his work was seen as a joke or was he given opportunities like Narcissus and Nakai because Koyasu-sama thought he could handle them.

Either way, it was odd to hear Narcissus reason for not taking him as a manager. It did touch upon a couple questions Izzy had but never dared ask. Mostly because Izzy respected Chairman Koyasu-sama and wouldn't want himself to be seen as prying into his grandson's world. He guessed that was the reason that Narcissus was so used to getting what he wanted.

Izzy at times just wanted to grab these types by the ear and straighten them out. Just like the young stars that thought they could pull stunts with him. No wonder he never had time for relationships because he was always struggling behind the most difficult people.

Sighing just a little bit as Narcissus apologized, Izzy knew it wasn't a heartfelt apologize. This one rarely thought of others' feelings when he spoke. In fact, Izzy knew that what Koyasu...no Narcissus said was more than likely true. Although, worse than him? OH that one...that was questionable.

"Ah, well you've always been one to speak your mind." he calmly accepted the apology because it was the proper thing to do. "Yes, Chairman Koyasu-sama assigned him to me quite recently...as of...yesterday evening." He had paused just a fraction of a moment because it surely seemed like longer after the alley.

"Your grandfather thought I could help Nakai achieve the next level of stardom. As you must remember, I had been working with Chiyou, who has been moved to a specialty team since his career has rocketed." Those words had a fond smile attached to it. He couldn't help it.

Izzy was proud of his accomplishments especially with Chiyou. He knew that the child had talent but the boy had been a wretched little brat! Between the pranks and trouble, Chiyou was a monster who needed focus and a firm hand. It was Izzy's worst assignment prior to this, but his best one as well. He spent his mornings and evenings more like a parent mixed with the crazy hours of a manager! Chiyou's success had been so charged that Izzy had actually been overwhelmed. Although he wouldn't give it up at the time. Until the Chairman had decided that Chiyou needed more than just one man focused on him.

At that point, Izzy knew he had to try for a promotion or be caught up in Chiyou's new group as a minor player since many of the group were his senior. Narcissus had become his main focus not long afterwards. He had wanted the job so badly he could taste it. What a let down it had been; almost a disgrace to his image with the refusal. The youngest Koyasu never bothered to explain that until now. Deep within Izzy was afraid of what would happen to Ohayou Productions after Koyasu Akihiko, Narcissus took over.

But Izzy bit his bottom lip and sucked in air pushing aside the past he had fought to overcome even as he watched the man take a seat beside him. No No...go find your own room!, he thought desperately. There was a second reason he wished the man wouldn't stay but that thought was more of a personal issue. Why did the Chairman's grandson have to be so intensely attractive?!

Izzy had to laugh just a little at that comment covering up the blush from that wink. Fate was mocking him again! "I'm not sure if I should be more surprised by their mistake or the fact that you're not with someone tonight." He could feel Koyasu...no Narcissus shift a little that graceful leg just overlapping the knee.

Listening to the questions, Izzy realized exactly what Narcissus was trying to do. Oh so this was the reason! Get answers that a Manager would have from experience! Something Narcissus didn't have. Izzy guessed that going alone hadn't turned out as easy as Narcissus thought. The Star and the Manager were like a perfected balancing act. No Star could handle it all alone because they needed to CREATE rather than be caught up in the mundane business end.

Izzy's fingers pressed themselves around the dairquiri glass and he took a sip of the sweet nectar. "Touring advice? Mmm.. I see." No, the first question was the real question. The second about Nakai, probably not as much. He'd learned a few things around the office about Narcissus. The name said it all.

Although, he couldn't rightly refuse Narcissus considering his position in the company. Good lord, if he seriously offended the man he could lose his job if the Chairman thought the reason valid enough so he answered the easier question first. "Nakai? Mmm.. well I think he can improve. He's got talent but he's not been with a consistent manager before. So this is a good opportunity to pull together all the things behind the scenes so he can focus on songs, tours and fans. A star shouldn't have to stress about how to get his gear from point a to b. Or setting up the dates of his events...etc. If his heart is in it, I'll help him become a superstar."

Izzy tilted his head, his brown hair drifting over his glasses as he looked at Narcissus, "Why are you asking me, Koy....Narcissus? You've got your pick of managers within Ohayou Productions or your grandfather to answer these questions." His eye drifted up to capture Koyasa's and watched them with mixed curiosity studying the man's smooth lips...face...yes, so attractive and dangerous. While he knew in the end he would probably end up telling Narcissus what he wanted to know but he'd make the man work for it. He could play that game too.

Although, it was harder to remain focused on those blue eyes with his own because the face was one he could find himself lost in. As the drinks were ordered, Izzy returned his lips upon the straw in his glass wishing he didn't always feel like he was playing a game of chess in shark infested waters. Such a handsome shark too...such a distraction and a nightmare all at the same time.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gently, Naoko brought Ryu's hand up to his lips, gently kissing the back of the man's wrist... then the knuckles...
"And here I thought you'd want me in that nurse outfit before calling me adorable." the pianist teased before tousling Ryu's hair just a tad. "Soup and a puppy... that might not mix well, so I'll be sure to keep her in the other room. As for holding you..." laughing softly, NAKO nodded. "I think I can easily manage that."
'Maybe some time together, time that isn't spent having sex... would do us good... at least me some good...' the blond thought to himself.

Akihiko smirked, "You've always been able to push stars toward their career paths. Why do you think ojii-san offered you the job as my manager?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Before he could continue his train of thought however, the door opened and one of the waiters appeared. He delivered the drinks, took another order for a second round from the musician, then... noticed the slightly predatory gaze which Narcissus threw his way... and promptly blended into the shadows.
"I wonder if it's always this hard to 'catch' a ninja..." the man whispered, reaching for his drink. "Anyway..."
'Back on topic!'
"You were doing a better job with Chiyou than anyone on that team. The boy's been all over the tabloids lately... they've really let his reins slip." sipping the crown and coke, Akihiko smiled as the warmth slipped down his throat. "Chiyou's on the decline to stardom... no thanks to ojii-san's decision to change his manager... but then again... I might've made the same decision if in his place." the dark haired man shrugged nonchalantly. "Nakai's already prepped to be a star, where as Chiyou isn't. Mentally, that is. Besides... Nakai has more... appeal..."
Blue eyes focused again on Izzy, a look that blatantly betrayed the 'appeal' that Koyasu was referring to.
Sighing, the prodigy leaned back in his chair, drinking down half the glass before speaking again. "Actually... I've never brought someone to this particular restaurant... I wouldn't want to cause a scene here... I enjoy the food too much." he smiled. "That and I don't actually have to remind them constantly to keep rice as far from me as possible... You'd be surprised at how much an annoyance that is."
Strangely enough, Narcissus stopped talking and actually listened to what Izzy Lucky had to say. Sure, he knew he himself was selfish and... well... narcissistic... but he also knew that Lucky knew what he was doing.
Laughing softly, the man downed the rest of his glass, wondering if the megane-wearing-man was even going to touch the one he had ordered for him, before answering the other's question. "I'm asking you... because I actually expect you to give me a straight answer. Most of the bastards at the studio would answer my question in a way that would best benefit their own client. You..." Akihiko's blue gaze intensified and he leaned closer to Izzy. "You would tell me the truth... you wouldn't try to bend it. It's why you were the only candidate ojii-san choose..." the prodigy sighed, leaning back once again. "And if I asked ojii-san... well... then that would be admitting defeat now... wouldn't it?"
He winked, setting down his empty glass and picking the other up. Akihiko handed the drink to Izzy. "I figured I could trust you to keep my question a secret... after all."
The glances which Koyasu was getting didn't escape the man. In fact, every single look, every sneaking peek at him when it seemed he wasn't looking, was meticulously recorded in the man's mind.
He looked damn good, and Narcissus wasn't about to let that knowledge escape him... nor was he going to pretend that Lucky didn't have at least a tiny bit of interest in him... physically.
Though if it were jealousy or something else... Akihiko wasn't sure about which...
Yet...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The soloist relished each soft press of Naoko's lips on his hand.
"Oi, I still wouldn't mind the nurse outfit, but it isn't a requirement." he laughed. Having his hair tousled like a kid, it only served to remind him of the position he was in at the moment though. Being so weak wasn't very comforting to Ryu, but he had to let that go for now.
For a moment, Ryu let his mind wander, focusing on the passing traffic as they made their way through the city, the soft hum of the cab comforting for a while.
"Naoko..." Ryu began, hesitantly, "I know it's soon, and this is probably going to sound weird...but...ano...er...would you like to, maybe, live with me? We could look for a place together and all...."
Yeah, so it was probably the dumbest thing he could have said, and he had been known to say and do some dumb things, but he simply couldn't keep his thoughts to himself. Whre had these thoughts even come from? Jealousy over Nakai? Some sort of security that he desired? Or was it just because of his intense desire to be with this man who made him feel whole? Perhaps he could blame it on the morphine when Naoko either balked or laughed at him...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy really hadn't thought of it that way but maybe he could actually see it now that he thought about it even more. Sometimes it was a battle for him to believe things like that but maybe there was some truth to Narcissus statement. The Chairman could have put his grandson with one of the senior managers! It caused him to blink for just a moment as the thought had sinked in but he tried not to let the information go to his head. "Well, maybe he just thought I could endure such a troublesome star longer than most." he smile back with a slight bit of jest in his tone because he certainly didn't want to sound too serious even though it probably was.

"I think that Ninja is reading each unspoken word on your lips, Narcissus." he mused for a moment. "Or he might be thinking you're dating me. Which would be so unlikely because I'm not your type." At that he laughed, because at least he could easily assume and feel falsely secure in that opinion. He couldn't believe that any of these stars could find him attractive.

"Chiyou is doing that badly?" he responded suddenly with a small frown of concern that crossed his plush lips quickly. "I had done my best to separate myself from him after the shift in management. Maybe because I was afraid he'd...mm...yes. I suppose he's not as mentally prepared but I had hoped..." he stopped himself before digging too deep into that subject. It wouldn't be his failure if Chiyou didn't make it with the other team but still...

"True, Nakai is quite a performer. I can see that his star is ready to rise once I polish it some." he gradually brought his fingers to the daiquiri glass especially when Koyasu had mentioned Nakai's 'appeal'. At that moment, he nursed the daiquiri with a slow long sip. However, that in itself probably told Koyasu that Izzy must have seen something of that 'appeal', especially when Izzy skipped over the subject.

"Really? This place is a favorite of mine when I want something quiet and secluded. I guess you and I have something in common surprisingly." he paused with a less guarded smile as he watched Narcissus then realized that they were having just a normal conversation. That was rather...nice for a change today amazingly enough.

But that moment couldn't last long enough it seemed. The reasons that Narcissus put forward about his questions, Izzy could understand well enough. But as Narcissus closed in on him with that intense gaze, he remembered that this man was a much as predator as Nakai and he shouldn't be taken lightly. Especially, when the crown and coke was offered. He couldn't not take it...Oh yes, Narcissus was a predator.

Finally, he brought his lips to the glass and sipped while knowing he couldn't refuse Narcissus' question for too long. This was one small step in the complex chess game. He'd give up a pawn to spare another piece. "Yes, I suppose it would." And he couldn't blame the Chairman if the man rubbed it in some if that happened. Izzy might have enjoyed that just a little but he wouldn't admit it.

The words were almost a demand in their own right but as Narcissus leaned back and sighed, Izzy sat back just a little as well and pondered the complexities of the issues. He knew once this started Narcissus would be back to ask more later! It wouldn't stop here. And there might be nothing he could do about it either. Ohayou Productions couldn't afford to have the Chairman's grandson fail in his pursuit of stardom. The man had him; whether Izzy wanted to admit it or not. An unsaid check in chess.

And he had a feeling that the Koyasu beside him knew exactly where he had him on the board. "I see. Yes, but I am sure that the Chairman only wishes for your success. You are his only grandson." he responded gently, "However, I will help you this time, but I do have Nakai. I'm not your manager, Narcissus. Once his career takes off, I will be quite busy." Izzy had to put his foot down somewhere because Narcissus was intensely selfish and demanding in his own right.

Setting the drink down, he spread out Nakai's paper work before Narcissus and pushed his glasses up along his nose. "Alright, for a man like Nakai, I look at his previous performances and his health record and complaints; then I chart off his rises and falls. Here." He pointed to the neat chart with a legend. "He's only been sick a couple of times and does well under pressure on stage but considering his personality, he needs 'Me' time. So, basically, 3 days of performances per week during tour season, 1 day for Me time, and for 1 travel. The extra 2 days I've not mentioned is for photo shoots, workouts, vocal instruction, publicity stunts, dinners, illness and such. Of course, these days will mix and match but the important thing is to make sure he has at least day to creatively recharge and rest his voice." He paused for a second to let Narcissus have a moment to take in all that information.

"A Normal Musican? Are any of them Normal to be in this business?" His lips mused that thought before he continued, "When I was working with Chiyou, the boy needed a different strategy because he still had to be schooled on the road and a curfew. I don't think it is reasonable to push so hard that an artist loses his creative spark during the process. If an artist doesn't have time to be himself; he won't perform at his optimum level. However, I've heard that Nakai is very serious about his career so he might be able to handle 4 days of performances on rare occassions. I'll figure that out when we are further along."

While Izzy talked he was purely into the business, and Narcissus was taken along at his pace. This part of his life was the area where Izzy felt the most secure. His mood brightened and became more intense and lively as he spoke about the method. It made it much easier to see why Izzy Lucky was called a workaholic. He was passionate about the work he did.

"But..." Izzy stopped and gazed at Narcissus taking on a more serious note, "This pace I'm talking about is kept up only if Nakai and I work as a team. Every performance day, he's in costuming, makeup, pre-performance interviews, and prepping himself for the stage. It's his responsibility to make sure that when he walks on stage the fans swoon for him. It's my responsibility to make sure everything else goes off without a hitch through the planning I do and staff I use at events. Nakai should never have to worry about what's going on backstage."

Izzy, however, never spoke of his schedule and the insane pace he kept up during the touring season. He never took days off and had 4 spare batteries for his phone just to make sure he never missed a beat! Most of the time, his meals were catered in with the Star's and he just grabbed them on the run. His own personal 'Me' time was usually a 10 minute stretch where he'd locked himself in a bathroom and read a chapter of yaoi manga that he hide in his suit pocket.

His eyes finally settled back upon Narcissus while still caught up in his passion for his craft fully appraising the man, "To be honest, I'm not sure how you will accomplish your goals without a manager, Koyasu-san. If you're doing it alone, expect to have one or two solid performance a week but only in smaller venues. Two might be stretching it, because you don't have band members to split the work load like some Indies bands do before they are hired on."

Izzy indeed knew a lot about the Indie industry since he had worked in that business long before this one. Some bands failed sheerly from the weight of all the work. It wasn't easy planing gigs - negotiating possible venues, working out back up members, roadies...etc. He didn't envy Narcissus' position at all.

It wasn't long after that when he realized he had slipped and called the man, Koyasu-san instead of his stage name. His cheeks burned just a bit; completely replacing that more confident self as he quickly took a quick sip of his crown and coke, then hoped that Narcissus was far too engrossed with the information to notice.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 am

Well... this was an entirely new can-of-worms...
Of course the teasing comment regarding the nurse outfit was a prime subject to continue on... Ryu's next question simply blew all thoughts of said outfit, right out the window.
Would you like to, maybe, live with me?
It was a big step.
Not only that, but a commitment.
Naoko had never been committed to anything but music. He'd tried to in love... and had failed.
Not only failed... but had been cast aside and left alone... without a word...
"I..." the pianist couldn't find his voice for a moment, as thoughts of how this could end badly played through his mind.
It would mean he was making a choice.
Ryu... or Kai...
Just thinking about his answer hurt, because in truth, Naoko was still torn over the issue. Ryu loved him, that much was obvious, and he did love Ryu...
But he had dedicated his love to one person alone before... and that had gotten him nowhere.
Finally, after a long while... hell even after the taxi pulled up to Ryu's apartment complex... Naoko finally spoke again.
"I want to say yes..." the man replied, paying the taxi driver and then getting out. He moved to Ryu's side of the vehicle and helped him out as well, getting him comfortably in the wheelchair.
"I really do want to say yes, Ryu... but..." Naoko began to take the violinist inside, heading into the elevator and pushing the button for the other man's apartment floor. "It's too soon. I can't make a commitment like that after only a couple of days. Gomen nasai..."

Listening really wasn't Akihiko's strong suit.
But when Izzy was finished speaking... and sipping the crown and coke with a look that positively screamed, 'oh s**t what have I done?'... the dark haired man finally spoke again.
'Business before pleasure, I suppose...' Narcissus thought to himself.
"Well, I have a band to perform my music, so they're being paid to make sure everything, stage and set, is in order. Not to mention carry their own equipment." he said, blue eyes looking over the files which Izzy had put on the table. "I've also hired multiple roadies and teams of special effect and electrical designers to accompany the tour and make sure everything is running smoothly. Of course I don't have the vocal instruction to deal with... nor photo shoots since I've scheduled those prior to the tour itself." he smirked slightly, "It's a way of promoting my tour... the same with publicity and dinner prior to its start."
Akihiko had a lot of money at his disposal... money that he was putting to good use. But this was going to be his first tour that had NOT actually been arranged by someone else.
And he wanted it to be perfect.
"You seem to think I'm going to be needing more than a little advice... Ruki." oh yes, he did just use the man's real name. "I'm not playing small venues... it's beneath me, and I simply wanted to see if more than three performances a week was an outrageous dream or not. Now I know." Akihiko smirked, gaze rising to focus on Izzy alone now. "Of course... I also know... as of right this moment... that you're not really thinking about work. Well, you were when you were explaining everything to me. But not... right... now."
Lithe fingers took hold of his own chin, as if in thought, one arm crossed over his chest and the other's elbow resting atop it.
"I wonder... why would you say that you're not my type? Do I have a type? Has someone finally decoded what my type is and the information is flying about like hot gossip? Or..." his blue gaze narrowed, a glint of mischief evident in their smoldering sparkle. "Have all these 'secret' glances and sips on your drinks been a way of hiding what you're really thinking... because if you think I hadn't noticed..." he smirked, ever so darkly. "Then you really need to learn how to cover your thoughts better."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy quieted as Koyasu-san spoke and in the back of his mind maybe he should have just guessed that the man would have thrown money everywhere to make it work. And here, Izzy, was very aware of his budget. It wasn't like Ohayou Productions had limitless income to throw on Stars. He had given Koyasu-san the perspective of someone that had to work for a living, not the perspective of the foolishly rich. Why the hell then did he bother to ask? Just to reassure himself that he was better than the rest. Probably so. Maybe money was the answer to everything.

He blinked when his real first name was mentioned. And it was a shock that caused him to cough just a little. Why was he being such a tease!? He got the information he was after! Izzy actually finished his crown and coke at that moment trying very hard to not let other thoughts mix with his work thoughts.

So he pushed forward what he had planned on saying, "True you can go about it that way." he finally answered not adding any of what he thought to the mix because surely that wasn't necessary. Not now anyway. "Ah I apologize. I should have just told you three days. I should have guessed you'd have it already figured out. Mmm...I got a little carried away with my work. So... well you have your answer. I'm sure you'll do fine."

He set down the empty glass then picked up the menu considering placing an order for an appetizer while he waited. It was a distraction especially when Koyasu-san continued into a topic that definitely wasn't work related.

"Oh let's be realistic. I'm a manager, not a fan that falls at your beck and call. You like to be a cut above everything and everyone. I wouldn't be in this job if I were so easily swayed by the glitz you put off. " he said with his eyes firmly fixed up on the menu trying to casually read it, while his heart raced inside his chest. "I don't know what you're talking about, Narcissus. Besides, even if I were interested, I've been in my job long enough to know better than to fall for someone like you."

He hoped that would turn off any ideas in Koyasu-san head. Even if his own imagination was telling him would have rather have had a much different conversation with the man. It wasn't like he hadn't thought about those lips...those eyes. No, he had but every time he went there work intruded. Koyasu-san was a playboy...and a star. Stars could have anything they wanted, except him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Laughter.
Well, he couldn't exactly help it.
With his deep voice, that laughter was rather enticing.
Exciting...
And to anyone who heard it, it might actually send a shiver down their spine of want and desire.
No matter their sexual orientation.
"Three days was all I looked for, but I let you continue talking because you were so into the moment, into the work. Although you did manage to give me a few helpful tips along the way..." the musician smirked, noticing how Izzy basically hid behind his menu as the next subject was broached.
Oh no... this wouldn't do at all...
Expertly, Akihiko plucked the menu from Izzy's hands, his own face directly positioned to where the manager had no choice but to look at him.
"Sabishii kao wa shinaide." he ordered, smirking teasingly. "You're a manager, but does that mean you can ignore every musician's advances? Do you think everyone comes running when I call?" Narcissus reached out one hand, taking Izzy's chin in his fingers. "Reality is that yes, I am a cut above everything and everyone... but reality is also that if you weren't interested, Ruki... you wouldn't be trying so damn hard to avoid my gaze now... would you?"

Trans:
Sabishii kao wa shinaide = Don't look so lonely (Don't have a lonely [look on your] face)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The laughter did send a shiver down his spine but somehow he had to make it through this! It wasn't easy being around the 'beautiful people' every day, and Izzy had to try and make sure he could steel himself against them and be a proper manager. However, as the menu was plucked from his fingertips, he glanced up automatically to see the cause.

It was all the more difficult when Koyasu-san started to corner him just a bit more. He edged back just a little in the booth and only to be stopped when his chin was held with those lithe fingers. Izzy's eyes widened just a bit looking back into Koyasu-san's. It was a look of surprise for certain but also the eyes didn't want to stay too long staring there and it wasn't too hard to tell that Koyasu-san was on target.

"Stop calling me by my name! You don't know me well enough for that." His lips trembled just a bit as he spoke because his ears did like the sound of his name rolling off Koyasa-san's lips but he couldn't just let the predator have his way. Not in civilized society.

"I have to be able to do my job! Of course I have to ignore them." he gasped as he tried to break free from Koyasa-san's hold on his chin. "Many do Koy...Narcissus. And you know it. You're demanding and spoiled! I'm not going to be just another one of your toys."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Demanding...
Spoiled...
Narcissus smirked, laughing ever so softly, "Another toy, hmm? Well, it's true... I like to 'play', but only when the toy suits my interests." he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. "So you ignore them? You put up a wall, don't you, Ruki?"
Hell no he wasn't going to stop using the man's first name.
"You don't let anyone in under that mask called 'manager'... 'work'..."
The musician laughed, releasing Izzy's chin, though he didn't back away.
"You're just like we are. Your mask is just different. I bet Nakai's already tried something with you... he's rather spoiled as well, though perhaps not in the same way as I."
Having a table between them was a bit of a pain in the a**... so Akihiko did the only thing that came to mind.
He flipped the table over and out of the way with one swift arm movement.
"You're going to be a toy, Ruki... because you know what would happen if you weren't... don't you?" Koyasu asked, his eyes narrowed in a smug expression of victory. "You may not 'fall' for those in this profession, which I think would be a lie... but... you're not stupid either. You're a career man..."
The man stood, crossing the distance between them in less than a heartbeat, before pinning Izzy against the back of the booth.
"And who would want to jeopardize that, hmm?" Akihiko asked darkly before claiming Ruki's lips with his own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy returned a defiant look to Koyasu-san as he smirked at him. "I do my job. You shouldn't expect me to do less as an heir to that same business! Of course I do. It wouldn't be good for my stars to fall for them. Are you still, going to persist with my name. We're not close. Nor do I expect us to be in the future." He said firmly as he tried to put up a mask once more.

Yes, Koyasu-san was right, Izzy hid a lot of what he felt behind the 'work face' because to be lucky enough to work with such fine virtuosos left him breathless at times when they performed. Maybe he did love them each in his own way...but...

"I'm nothing like you. And Nakai has been no less than a gentleman. You know my first business meeting with him is tonight..here. He should be here any minute. I told you that already." Yes, the first part, he lied about but he was still way too smart to let Koyasu have something on Nakai. The piece on the board were being brutally captured one by one, however, he wouldn't give Narcissus a piece of his Star. And maybe just a small part of him hoped Nakai would walk in so Narcissus might stop. He really didn't want Nakai to see this...mess!

But suddenly the table flew aside and crashed into the wall, sending his paperwork everywhere; caught up in the storm that was Narcissus. Izzy jumped out of his seat like a rocket as the man became violent; while the words of blackmail were ringing madly in his ears. "I..."

In moments, the shocked look on his face was undeniable especially when he was told what his place would be....a toy...or else. And even before he could speak or run, Koyasu-san launched himself on him. Izzy's body slammed back against the booth and he could feel his backside sinking deeper into the booth. Fear shot across his face as the last question told his 'work self' what would happen if he refused.

"No...please...no..." he whispered back. His alarmed response could have meant a few things...from answering the last question to hoping that Koyasu-san would stop. His pale fingers quickly flew up between them pressing against Koyasu-san's chest as if he could push him away. However, anything else was lost as the lips took his.

This was the second time his plush lips had been bruised in one day, and while his 'work self' was purely opposed to this treatment; his desiring side...the one that didn't have much experience in these matters got one thing it wanted. Koyasu-san's lips were as soft as they appeared; causing a different sort of noise to escape from his lips; a noise that asked for further attention...

Utter turmoil rang through out Izzy's head as his fingers tightened on the man's shirt. Blackmail, Izzy...this is blackmail. You've got to stop this now! Please stop. Don't stop....his mouth feels so good. But he found himself returning the kiss to those demanding moist lips letting his eyes flutter shut; even if this was all some terrible lie.

It was impossible to think that he could let himself be forced into this. Or was he really being forced at all? Did he want it all along? His body shuddered against the heat of Koyasu-san's dominate body that pressed roughly against his own, but his lips didn't pull away as he started to feel just a little light headed.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Everything always went according to plan.
No matter how many excuses were thrown at him, no matter how many times those he wanted tried to get away.
They were always his in the end.
The high which Akihiko got off Izzy in that moment was amazing. He could literally feel the manager's fear, and somewhere underneath that dread and helplessness... was defeat and longing.
Koyasu could feel it in the way Ruki's lips pressed back against his own, in the frantic beating of the other man's heart... and more importantly, from the soft sound which escaped him.
Smirking slightly, Akihiko pressed forward, using his hands to pull Izzy's own fingers away and literally pin them to the booth. His shirt pressed against Ruki's tie. With one foot on the floor and the other knee on the booth's seat, he half straddled the manager, closing the distance between their bodies rapidly.
And Narcissus didn't give Izzy the pleasure of a quick kiss either. His tongue darted out, slipping between the man's lips and teeth to invade and explore expertly.
He held that kiss for as long as he thought Ruki could... until he was certain the other man was so light-headed that he might pass out if the kiss remained much longer.
Then... Akihiko pulled his lips back, licking them seductively before speaking. "I'd say that itself... puts us on a first name basis, Ruki." he teased.
Narcissus pulled back a bit more, though he kept his straddling position, his hands still pinning Izzy's wrists to the back of the booth on either side of the man's head.
"Now... your little brat should be here soon. I wonder what he'd think if he saw you like this, hmm?" the prodigy tilted his head to the side slightly, observing the man before him. "Lets get one thing straight, Ruki... I'm not your star. I've never been your star. If I were Nakai, and you had just kissed me back like you did... then maybe you'd start having issues. Unlike that brat, I don't belong to anyone... I don't answer to anyone. And... unlike you... I'm not sitting there, begging by my posture and the sheer aura coming off me, to be taken. You're a conquest, Ruki... and Nakai'll see you like that until... well... he gets a taste and can claim you as another notch in his headboard." Koyasu smirked darkly. "I'm no conquest... I'll never be... But now, Ruki... you know just who you're dealing with." he leaned forward, whispering softly in the manager's ear. "I can make your life heaven... or hell... and you would do well to remember that."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Laughing, Ryu began, "I was just kidding around anyway. I'd like a roommate though, it gets awful lonely sometimes."
So what if he was obviously covering up an embarrassment?
As Naoko helped him out of the cab, the violinist had to keep his head down as to hid his blushing. Honestly, he was amazed at himself for being such an idiot.
"Don't get me wrong though...I do love you, Na-kun. I didn't think you'd take me so seriously though."

((Sorry for teh crap post....I'm drunk IRL...ah wow....))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's hands reluctantly moved and soon were pinned as he let Koyasu-san take advantage of the position. There was nowhere he could go now... physically at least. His fingers curled and clenched to his palms. The kiss was far more than he had experienced at any point in his life. His gentle tongue more nervously responded to the expert one that violated the space between his teeth. Every wet motion sent a shiver across the roof of his aching mouth and down his spine.

The light heady feeling subsided slightly and his eyes flicked open as their warm lips parted. Izzy knew right away his cheeks were cursed with redness again. It wasn't a kiss he'd forget any time soon but it might have been one he wished never had happened. Especially, when he was so abruptly reminded with his name.

Alarms went off in his head, as Koyasu-san pulled back like a cobra ready to strike again; but this time it was with words. Inside, Izzy's 'work self' deflated wishing that for once in his life he hadn't been responsible enough to get out of bed this morning.

He already knew what Nakai was like; and here he was being taken advantage of for a second time today by someone worse than Nakai. But even as Koyasu-san spoke his venomous advice, Izzy knew the man was right in some ways. And that stung. Maybe he had been asking for this?

No...Narcissus was wrong. He wasn't begging to be taken. He didn't act like this with everyone! He wasn't desperate! He thought Narcissus was appealing the first time saw him in the Studio awhile back; so the comment wasn't even remotely fair. Being this close in the booth, had brought a hot rush of intense desires. Yes, it had been his fault for not keeping those emotions from surfacing. He should have been more careful...that was his mistake.

In the end, as those soft malicious words were whispered like a poison in his ear, the part of him that focused on work realized that he had only a few options. To deal with things the way they were or to find a way out. Maybe his Aunt could help him? But how could he explain this to her?!

The complex thoughts infuriated him after working so hard for his promotion. Each passing second, rankled him further not only with of the thought of losing his job but a stranger feeling that hedged on the desires he shouldn't have been feeling at this point. And so, he suddenly yanked his arms down freeing himself from the man's grasp. His sharper words were fueled by that mixture of emotions as he lost control for the briefest moment, "You know, you've already shown me the path to Hell. It's the same as your Heaven! Now get off of me!"

He pushed Koyasu-san away and stood up; quickly walking to the door of their private dinner room and gripped the knob. His heart pounded so fast he could feel it banging against his chest. The fact was he didn't understand his own conflict within. One, a desire for the rough domination he was receiving...the other more business self not wanting to lose control. How could he even think that he liked what Narcissus was doing? He couldn't come to terms with those conflicting interests and so desperately tried to put on a composed mask.

He knew he had to stop himself because yelling at Narcissus wouldn't do any good, the man would laugh at him again or possibly do worse to him...or his career. Either way he looked at it, Koyasu-san was still the Chairman's grandson.

Finally, he took a deep breath, "Thank you for your advice. I will be certain to use it effectively with Nakai while I work for your grandfather's company. I appreciate your concern but I assure you, that he and I will have a business relationship only." he finally said with a more business like tone.

Glancing back at Narcissus he gestured to the door, "I've an appointment soon, sir. So I think you might wish to leave now. Since this room needs to be cleaned so I can conduct an important business meeting here shortly. You have my cell phone number if you need me at some point." It was his only acknowledgement of what Narcissus wanted of him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai had finished his cup of highly expensive wine and had sat around staring out the window for what seemed like hours.
Honestly, he had never felt like such crap in his life. And he also knew that he had no right at the moment to call himself a gentleman. The way he treated both Naoko and Ishi, not to mention his new manager, was unforgivable. And though they may forgive him someday—which, at the present moment, seemed highly unlikely—it would take quite a long time for Kai to forgive himself.

Sighing, the singer snapped out of his glazed over expression and leaned back in his soft red chair.
Running exasperated fingers through his hair, Kai took one last longing glance at his wineglass, not sure what to do with himself.
Then, realizing the time, Kai managed to pull himself up off of the highly comfortable chair and begin to get ready for dinner.
Perhaps this should be when he started trying to make amends.
Yes.
Tonight, Kai would try to start and fix the broken beginning of his and Izzy's relationship.
And perhaps this could also be the beginning to Kai's road to self forgiveness.
Just perhaps.

As Kai showered and changed, all he could think about was the event of this afternoon. All of this sadness, regret, guilt, and utter remorse was caused, in the end, by his own stupidity.
This was turning into one of those moments in which Kai just wanted to become all sentimental and apologize to everyone. But he had a little too much pride for that at the moment. At least, toward his new manager.
If Ishi, on the other hand, were to even approach him again, Kai knew that he would apologize almost immediately.
That was a must.
But the only factor was Ishi himself... which was quite an important factor in the whole matter.
If Ishi didn't want to see him again, let alone talk—in the figurative sense—then Kai was screwed. And for once, "screwed" was a bad thing for this singer.

Upon donning a fashionable half suit, half formal coat and scarf outfit, Kai went out the door of his surprisingly non-ornate apartment and called for his limo after walking a reasonable enough distance away that it wouldn't look suspicious. Kai had made special care to not alert his neighbor to the presence of just who they lived right next to. That would be highly disastrous.

Kai didn't have a thing for Ninjas himself, but he figured that the restaurant wasn't weird enough that he couldn't like it.
And he found the ambiance, after getting past the ninja waiter and scroll menu thing, quite relaxing.
As he was being led to the table by a mysteriously dressed ninja, Kai was soothed and eased temporarily from guilt by the low chatter of the surrounding tables and the far off sound of a small waterfall somewhere in the distance.
Kai was surprised when he was led to an ornate door, but he didn't ask any questions. Of course Izzy would make their first meeting a private one.
As the ninja left him in a weird disappearing act, Kai glanced down at his watch. 7:59.
Right on time, basically.
Kai reached for the handle, after giving one polite courtesy knock, and opened it just a crack.
Of course, he was surprised when he came face to face with his manager, whose suit was still slightly crumpled at some parts, despite Izzy's previous efforts. Not to mention the fact that Izzy's face was still flushed.
And last of all, there was the face of Narcissus behind Izzy. Kai would recognize him any day, though they were not acquainted beyond being in the same industry.

Blinking for just a moment, Kai let go of the door handle and stepped back, coughing politely.
He looked to the side and murmured, "Sorry. Didn't mean to... intrude."
He turned around and politely held his back to the door so that they could finish whatever it was that had been going on in there.
Kai had enough to think about already as it was, and now after that little... altercation near the alley, he found out that his manager really is gay.
And above all that, his manager was the type of person to be having such... gallivanting events in a high end restaurant right before a meeting with his new charge.

Kai had been feeling guilty about it all as he approached this meeting, but now he wasn't sure what he felt anymore.
One thing was sure though. He felt great confusion.

((Totally shouldn't be posting, but... I figured that Kai should show up now. xD))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 pm

'I didn't think you'd take me so seriously though.'
Naoko frowned as he wheeled the chair down the hall toward Ryu's apartment.
'How was I supposed to take that?' he thought, a tad put off by the comment.
In truth, NAKO had searched his heart to answer Ryuukaze... and apparently his answer was some sort of joke.
Now... the pianist felt worse than before.
"I realize that, baka..." Naoko spoke, acting as if nothing Ryu said bothered him.
But it did...
And it only served to remind the young man of just how much he needed to work out for himself...

Perhaps the most dangerous thing about the entire affair... more than the implication of words or forced actions...
Was one simple mask.
Or a change of masks to be more accurate.
There was no anger or rage, at least not visible, nor was there any remorse over actions or what was said...
But the light behind Akihiko's eyes changed so drastically, so dramatically and so quickly... that the very air in the room itself seemed to boil with tension.
In one fluid movement, Koyasu was on his feet, one delicate eyebrow arched as he listened to Izzy's retort.
Once Izzy had finished speaking, the prodigy's blue gaze following his every movement, only then did he move.
Of course the opening of the door and the entrance of Nakai only served to up the room's tension level even more.
For a long moment, Koyasu's gaze focused on Nakai. But after the young man's 'apology' for entering the scene, the musician turned his attention back to the manager and nothing else.
One hand shot out, his left, as he moved to stand near the door. Koyasu pinned Izzy to the door itself, hand on the man's chest.
"You may work for my grandfather now, Izzy Lucky... But don't you dare forget who stands to inherit this company. I can make it so no one in this whole country hires you again so, before you tell me the definition of 'hell'... I'd like to enlighten you to the fact that I can throw you into the Abyss itself in a heartbeat." Akihiko's blue eyes were dark, narrow, and his tone so very cold and calculating that it was impossible to not take his threat to heart.
For anyone...
"I hope you remember my advice..." the man's gaze focused on Nakai for a brief moment before returning to Izzy. "And here's a little more for the road... even a kitten can turn into a tiger at a moment's notice." Koyasu smirked, "Or vice versa."
He released Akihiko and strode past both manager and vocalist... without so much as a word to Nakai himself, long jacket flared out behind him as his boots clicked on the floor.

(((OOC: I wanna be drunk! I thought about it... but I've work tomorrow night *tear*)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games