Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL]Shin Yotsuya Kaidan (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Confused, Umeda began to laugh, "Just what sort of relationship do you think we have?" he kodama asked, walking up to the woman.
He stood, taller than her, his dark hair framing his face as he looked down at Izanagi's mother. "I may enjoy the company of men, but don't forget I was once discarded by Iemon. You think me foolish enough to make the same mistake twice?"

After letting that comment sit in, he turned and followed Izanagi back into the bathroom.
Closing the door behind them both, he quickly tossed the towel back onto the towel rack and stepped into the already full hot bath. The water came up to his shoulders as he reclined in the deep tub.

Black eyes closed, but he did start speaking. "Tell me... why are you suddenly showing such displays of strength?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 pm
“I always wanted to do that.”
Sighed, he continues to speak. “I want to be a rebellious teenager, just like other kids. But because I am the only child and I do not want to put shame to my family, I try so hard to behave myself in every way. When that b*****d told me the truth, I cannot hold back my anger. It’s like, I always have this grudge in me. For them keeping it as a secret from me… I wasn’t able to control my mind and body. They moved on its own… But please believe me, I am not violent.” He replied.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

"Did it ever occur to you that they were waiting for the right moment to tell you?" Umeda asked, pulling is long hair over one shoulder and running his fingers through the portion that was now underwater. "What sort of life would you have led to this point if you knew you were a freak?"
Black eyes focused on the young man. "At least that's what the others would call you. To me, it makes you a half-human. You're no more special than if you were all human, at least to many spirits. Those who dine on human flesh would want nothing to do with your 'tainted' bones. Your parents, in their own selfish way, were trying to protect you from your destiny. Just as I am doing now. Human and spirit are not so different in terms of protecting what, or whom, they care for."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm
"Heh." Izanagi made a sarcastic noise like that after listening to what Umeda said. "I am already a freak in school. I thought you know that..." He said to the kodama. Reminding him what kind of kid the people think he is.
"I guess it won't butthurt for calling me a freak if I knew I am one freak for real."

The boy let out a small sigh. "Well, it had already happened. No point to think about it, right?"

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

"You are a freak at school because you sleep, listen to music, and isolate yourself willingly." Umeda replied as if it were common knowledge. "Anyone who acted so anti-social would be seen an outcast in any society, this one included. From what I observed, you made no efforts to dispute the claim of 'freak' and instead bore it."

The kodama let water slip through his fingers as he spoke, absently watching the liquid's movements. "It has happened. But you haven't quite adjusted to it. Until you can let go of the grudge you bear for them not telling you of your true heritage... you won't be able to even fathom control over your power."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:00 am
"It's not like that..." Izanagi replied. "I used to be very socializing. I had friends, real close friends that I can talk to and hang out with. Until I was able to see spirits..."
At this moment, he called for those unwanted memories. "Those voices are still ringing in my head. They were screaming, crying...and then the next thing I see, is a picture of blood ocean..."
It wasn't Izanagi who wants to act to be anti-social. He was only doing it for the people who wants to stay away from him, blaming him for all unfortunate cause...and those who he cared.
"...I know you are one experienced spirit, Umeda-san. But experience can't tell you a person's past. Especially you did not grow up with them. I'll need some time to endure this."

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Endure... or adjust?" Umeda asked softly, his features not as serious or hard as before.
He really did pity Izanagi's plight.
"Sometimes I wish I were human... to have normal interactions with people without the knowledge that I'm pretending... that I'm just wearing the skin of a human, not literally of course, but... it's nothing more than a lie... and yet..." sighing, Umeda leaned back in the bath, black eyes closed. "And yet it helps humans to see me as one of them. If most knew my true form, well... they'd run away. Just because you can see us, Izanagi... doesn't mean you look like one of us. You look human. Take solace in that fact and cherish the idea that your parents tried to give you a normal life as best they could."
Sighing again, the kodama shrugged. "Then again, I've no children of my own so I wouldn't really know the first thing about raising a child, spirit or human. The voices you heard, Izanagi, were no doubt a result of Iemon, not of your half-spirit lineage. Even a full blooded nature spirit such as myself, must listen long and hard for the words of nature. No doubt it's the same with your father, whatever type he is... which probably would be a good idea to figure out, if you want to start trying to control your powers."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 am
This is rather annoying...
Izanagi seemed to having a head ache about his troubles.
"I don't know anymore....Things just turned complicated than before." He said knocking his forehead with his fist lightly.
"I surely need to figure out how did that b*****d became a spirit and what happened to him." He referred Kojiro as 'that b*****d'.
"...How long are you going to take your bath? Is getting pretty hot in here." He asked the kodama, attempted to change the topic.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm

"Of course it's hot in here. It's to clean the pores, baka." Umeda spoke, a bit of his usual cold tone entering his voice.
When the two weren't discussing something serious, the spirit had a habit of reverting back a bit to his distant self.
"Besides, after everything that's happened I THINK I deserve a bath. God knows I needed one, as do you." he tossed a wet washcloth at Izanagi. "Maybe you should consider getting in when I get out, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 pm
He tossed back the wet cloth to Umeda. "I already had one before we went to take a nap, remember?"
The boy looked away and frowned.
Outside the bathroom, Kojiro and Yurika had some serious discussion.
"Ja, dou su re ba ii? I don't know how did you spoke with him. But we will have to tell him everything bit by bit. It's the only way to awake his own power." The priest said calmly.
Kojiro appearing as his normal human form, lighting up a cigarette again to act cool. "Sa...Iza-chan just throw me out of the window all of a sudden. I didn't have time to explain it. But if he is ready to know about it, sure...I'll tell him everything. Including that incident." He said puffing.
"By the way, it's chilly tonight, don't you think?" ...Of course, Kojiro...you're sitting on the sofa in the garden.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 pm

"A bath serves more of a purpose than to wash dirt away." Umeda replied. "You need to cool your head, Izanagi. Relaxation is the best way to do that. I can't go using my energy to keep you calm every time something happens. Contrary to popular belief it DOES take a considerable amount of skill and focus to project that on someone other than myself."
Sighing, the kodama picked up the wash cloth and dipped it into the water. "Besides... water rejuvenates nature spirits. It's another means for us to regain our strength. It's why we tend to flock to holy places or places with water nearby, or that get good rains. You'd never catch one of my kind in a desert."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Sighed, the boy will do as the kodama said so. "Alright alright...I'll take another bath later."
He didn't think of getting into the water and bath with Umeda together. Well, the kodama wouldn't want the boy to do that, would he?

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 pm

In all honesty, if Izanagi's parents hadn't been home, Umeda would've suggested it.
But as things were....
Smirking, the spirit suddenly vanished. After a couple seconds though, Umeda was pulling himself up on the side of the bathtub in his tiny kodama form.
"Get in. There's plenty of room now." Noe spoke as if it made all the sense in the world.
He let go of the side of the bath and just floated there in the water with the grace of a fallen leaf.
"If your okaasan comes in, I can just pop underwater and she'll never know the difference. She'll probably think I just disappeared like normal." Umeda said, remembering the woman's startled remarks regarding the 'relationship' between the kodama and the young man.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 am
"Huh?" The descendant raised a brow at the tiny kodama in the bathtub. "What the-...Ugh why would you do that Umeda-san. I said I'll take the bath after you finished yours kay? You thought I'll run away or something?" He seem displeased because he thought the kodama didn't believe him would take another bath.

(...This is getting shorter and shorter... @w@; )  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm

"Yes." Umeda answered simply as he floated on the water. "At least this way I can make sure you don't blow up the bathtub or send the toilet flying." he said, looking to the young man. "You're under 24/7 watch, Izanagi. Until you learn to control your power, that is."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff