Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm

"Thanks Kember"
*he turns to Emi*
"what boy? and what was her right about?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm

kaeden423
"Thanks Kember"
*he turns to Emi*

"you could say he was like kinda a crush a boy who knew how to dance his skills were impressive. when i knew what i talking about i gave him a small chocaolate bar saying how i felt he laughed at me throwing the bar at me telling me nobody could love a freak like me that i doomed to live a life without love, he got struck with lighting because of me, i almost dont feel sorry for him he lived but is now afraid of thunderstorms" she felt tears enter her eyes "i lived six years staying away from people as much as possible after that"

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
"Thanks Kember"
*he turns to Emi*

"you could say he was like kinda a crush a boy who knew how to dance his skills were impressive. when i knew what i talking about i gave him a small chocaolate bar saying how i felt he laughed at me throwing the bar at me telling me nobody could love a freak like me that i doomed to live a life without love, he got struck with lighting because of me, i almost dont feel sorry for him he lived but is now afraid of thunderstorms" she felt tears enter her eyes "i lived six years staying away from people as much as possible after that"

*keaden felt his chest tighten*
"well that boy was wrong! you are loved! and he quite honestly deserved to be hit by that bolt..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
"Thanks Kember"
*he turns to Emi*

"well that boy was wrong! you are loved! and he quite honestly deserved to be hit by that bolt..."

Emi looked at him shocked and hugged him "im sorry for causeing you so much trouble if i wasnt around you would have alot less stress

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
"Thanks Kember"
*he turns to Emi*

Emi looked at him shocked and hugged him "im sorry for causeing you so much trouble if i wasnt around you would have alot less stress

"Trouble! ahahaha you are no trouble at all! you are fun to be around! everyone here is! this is the most relaxing i have done since...."
*he breaks off a moment* "since before the fight that sent me here!"
*he mussed her hair a little* "if only you knew what life for me was like before i got her..." *he thinks for a moment* "on second thought, ill wait till after your rid of the curse to tell you..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm

"thanks and i dont care how painful it is i just want you to be happy" she blushed

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

*she takes another bite of her fish*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

*Amu in the frost at the old cabin siting on the couch*
Amu:ummmm Love why do you hate Love
Love:i dont know
Amu surprised how about this we make a deal if i let you out at anytime you want you be nice you dont hurt anyone and become friends with everyone
Love surprised k that sound good ok you got yourseft a deal
Amu:thank you Love
Love:wait maybe Mio knows a spell so she can take me out of you and
Amu:and we can hang with each other like Kio
Love:ya

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Emi_Inusuki
"thanks and i dont care how painful it is i just want you to be happy" she blushed

"i couldn't talk about it if i wanted to... i cant remember most of what happened before i came here."
*he looks over to Kemeber*
"now i feel like we are boring poor Kember over here..... amd we still need to find Amu, Mio and kio"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

*she looks up* "wat about me?"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"i couldn't talk about it if i wanted to... i cant remember most of what happened before i came here."
*he looks over to Kemeber*
"now i feel like we are boring poor Kember over here..... amd we still need to find Amu, Mio and kio"

"she's a cat neko she's pretty focused on the fish, i wonder i could find some doggie treats or a steak around here even raw meat is perfect and i think Amu just needs space Mio probuly went after her and well kio is mio so... its amazing how much i know even when im not there"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm

*Amu back at the camp*
Mio:Amu
Amu:Mio do you know a spell that can get Love out of me
Mio:ya but why do you want me-
Amu:just do it and hurry before eveyone trys to stop us
Mio surprised k

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm

*kaeden laughs, then realizes him and Emi are still hugging, he reddens a little, but trys to pass it off*
"well, who knows what Mio and Amu are up to... things have been going astray with them latly..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

*Mio said some words then Amu glows red and flots up in the air and a red light shines down off the sky onto Amu*

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Emi sees she and kaeden were still hugging and let go blushing maddly her ears and tail came out because she was embarressed "umm y-yea th-they ha-have
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games