Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 pm
"hmmm maybe ill make..... chicken pot pies. Yes that will do just fine."*Rena said as she stated heating the fire and put chicken breast in a cauldron filled with water over it. then she got out a cutting board and some carrots, celerey, and onions. she began to chop*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 pm
[chuchube enters the kitchen with a big smile and curiosity written all over her face] Hellos!!!! My name is Chuchube!!! [looks around]WOW!!! This place is gynormous!!![starts running around peeking over shoulders, popping up in peoples faces asking the same question over and over again]WHACHAS DOIN?[other elves smell butter beer on her breath. Chuchube has really gone crazy. After greating every single elf she could find, she sets out making desserts.]Cookies for everyone! I can't decide which ones to make...I know! All make some of all of them![starts gathering ingredients,bowls,spoons,etc warp speed. leaves a mess behind. After the cookies are in the oven, Chuchube realizes all the elves are staring at her]What?[They continue staring at her. As she looks around, she sees that the kitchen is a huge mess] oh...ummm oops. I'll clean that up.[slowly backs away to get cleaning supplies.]  

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Triwizard Cup

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:52 pm
"Aha! Found the ingredients! Should I bake an apple pie? I found some apples!" Ash declares, hefting a large sack of grannysmith apples.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm
Alexis moves around the kitchen. "Pumpkin juice. I is making the pumpkin juice. Now, where is that last ingredient?" Alexis mutters to herself.  

Megs784

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Shire Baggins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:33 am
"what about pumpkin juice?" laynier asked confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 pm
"these are ready for the feast" *Rena finally declares. The smell of delicious chicken pot pies wafting up from the pie tray and the cooling rack.*  

tealflower1928

chichibunni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm
After Sohpie finishes making the Cauldron Cakes she careful walks over to a table and puts the cakes on a towel to cool. She smiles and places her hands on her hips nodding to herself. Then she walks around, seeing if anyone needs help.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm
"Ahah!" [Stazen exclaims with excitement as he finished the sheperds pie. He snuffs a small peice of one of them and licks his finger. His eyes light up like candle and he pops the finger out of his mouth.] "Perfect!" [He cries, brisking grabbing a couple trays with a pot holder and setting them beside the list.] "What else...."

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm
"hmmm you could help me with some lemon squares and mini cakes" *Rena asks helpfully*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm
"Okay!" Sophie says, hurrying over to Rena's aid. "Just tell me what you want me to do. Oh and I'm Sophie by the way."  

chichibunni

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 pm
"im rena"* rena replied *"why don't you squeeze those lemons while i make the crust? Oh and when your done seperate some eggs and whip the woke and add the lemon?" *she said in a question like form, while pointing at a bowl eggs and lemons on the counter.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Nattie hummed softly while she busies herself with chopping various fruits and rearranging them in an edible bouquet, coating strawberries and grapes in melted chocolate of different sorts. With a snap of her fingers the edible bouquet she just finished levitated and moved onto a new table -- already piled with decorative desserts -- to make room for another bouquet.

Cupcakes And Brimstone

High-functioning Sex Symbol

Shire Baggins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm
Laynie wondered why every one was making sweets. She walked around confused, then decided to help.
"What can I do?" she asked looking at the nearest elf.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Nattie smiled at Laynie, gesturing to the wide array of fruits and chocolate. " You could help me make the edible bouquets. " she chimed, cookie-cutting the slices of pineapples into flower shapes.

Cupcakes And Brimstone

High-functioning Sex Symbol

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:11 am
" i thinks that we elves are practicing goods for Halloween" * Rena answered helpfully*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games