Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm
Orin held his breath unknowingly as he waited for Mikage's answer. A soft gasp escaped the boy;s lips as Mikage pulled him tighter. A soft sigh of relief answered the other telling him that he was the only one he liked. He looked up as his chin was lifted happiness shining in his eyes. The kiss made him feel more relaxed and slightly giddy. "Really?" Orin questioned surprised when Mikage said he suffered the same pain as disbelief being away from him. "Yes! Of course I will" Orin exclaimed holding tightly to the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Mikage let out his own breath as he waited for Orin's answer, his heart beating rapidly, a light blush creeping up his face as the other said yes. He was so happy even more so when Orin pulled him close. "I won't ever let you go, nor will I ever disappear." he said as he kissed the male again.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm
"You promise?" Orin questioned before he was kissed again. He wanted to believe that Mikage would never leave him again. Not be taken away by the fae council when they learned of the human trying to find him. He wanted to believe everything would be alright. Mikage made it seem that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 pm
Mikage smiled, "I promise on us." he said grasping his hand yawning lightly. "We should sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." he said with a soft smile. At the moment, Mikage's heart is fluttering, he was so happy that he was sure nothing could wrong anytime soon. But despite his over happiness, there was that one small nagging feeling he couldn't get rid of, and he didn't like the nagging feeling.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Orin couldn't help the smile that consumed his face. He didn't doubt that Mikage would never leave him. "Sleep is probably good so that way my magic comes back a bit more its still a bit weak..."Orin admitted softly. He shifted to lay down making sure to pull Mikage with him so he didn't escape the other's embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 am
Mikage smiled as he laid down with Orin in his arms. Closing his eyes he sighed lightly. Mikage, so far couldn't be happier right now. He was back with Orin, Orin trusted Mikage enough to tell him is biggest secret, and best of all...he was dating him. For once in so long, Mikage's heart felt light fluttery it was nice feeling that he wished would stay.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm
Orin felt more comfortable after laying down safe in the other's arms. He fell asleep quickly feeling happier than he had been in a long period of time. Sleeping next to the other replenished his magic faster than it had been before and when Orin awoke he felt more refreshed than he had in days.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm
Mikage didn't wake up when Orin did, nope he slept. Lately Mikage hasn't been sleeping vey well for the simple fact that he was well...paranoid that something would happen during the night. Though when Mikage fell asleep, he couldn't leave his guard up any longer and it would probably take a miracle to wake him up at tis point in time.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:17 am
Orin looked to Mikage and saw him asleep. He knew from when they were kids there was no waking the other boy up. Slipping out of bed he went down the stairs to the kitchen. It was quiet in the house, but it didn't bother Orin. He knew his father had probably gone to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:13 am
Mikage didn't stir from his sleep till it was close to the afternoon. Not seeing Orin next to him he panicked as he went downstairs seeing Orin giving a sigh of relief. Sitting next to him he smiled laying his head in his shoulder kissing his cheek " G'morning" he said with a yawn.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:19 am
Orin was on the couch reading a book when MIkage entered. Looking up as the other boy entered the room he smiled. "Its afternoon silly." Orin laughed and blushed a bit with the kiss to his cheek. "dad went to work this morning."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 am
Mikage looked at the clock, wow it really was the afternoon. "You could've woken me up earlier:" he said with a light yawn trying to get the sleepiness off of him. "Did you already eat?" He asked since he wasn't sure if pa left before or after Orin woke up.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am
"You know I couldn't." Orin laughed. "I had a snack but dad left before either of us were awake. "I think he wants to be home before we do the picture so he can make sure everything goes okay." the boy explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm
"Well it'll be nice to know Pa's there. Hmm do you want anything to actually eat then?" He asked the small male as Mikage stood up to go into the kitchen to find something he could make easily with little mess.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 pm
"Food would be good." Orin chirped smiling. He agreed that having his father around would be good. He trusted both his father and Mikage to keep him safe. "Do you want any help?" he asked even though he failed at cooking.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff