Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm
ah... *plops down on a chair and lets out a heavy sigh of relief*

Icy Reign... I could have sworn she was here earlier, and also everyone else from the MW bar. They've been after me since Psyzapp put a contract out on me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 pm
*ayami pops in*
hey how is it going over here.. no one seems to be around in the MW bar... it was sorta lonely and discomforting to be sitting there drinking alone...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:41 pm
A contract? *walks to the back and gets aglass of water* Why would she put a contract out on you? *comes back out and sits across from TES, grabbing his box from the counter on the way*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm
*waves ayami over* You won't find any alcohol here, but you can have some water with us.

*sits back in his chair and looks at Karrie* She put a contract out on me because I'm seemingly the only one that knows where her winning ticket from "kill this thread" is. I probably should have never admit to remembering where it was. *eyes the box* What do you have there?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 pm
*ayami makes her way to the table - she seems a bit distracted*
so what's available here?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 pm
Hmmm... I see... From what I've heard, they can be pretty vicious when there's something they want. *sets the box on the table* This is just some stuff I baked this morning. They seem to go over pretty well here. *looks at Ayami* There is a pretty good selection of soft drinks back there... Are you all right?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 pm
mostly tea I think... I've peeked in through the window on occasion and seen people drinking lemonade too. There's also a chance you might be able to get a roy rogers or shirley temple... Katrina just brought in some grenadine last night. Don't know if they still have soda back there...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 pm
*ayami's eyes get large*
tea?
do you have pure clove tea?...

*she stops and looks at them both with a solid gaze*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 pm
Everyone likes baked goods... at least it seems like everyone would...

*raises an eyebrow at ayami's expression* I can't say for sure what kind of tea they have here... I'm generally new to the place myself. I'm told they have a "wide variety" though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 pm
I'm not sure if there's clove tea... I wasn't looking for it, so I may have missed it.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm
Oh well that would be just delightful if they had some... I'm really really fond of clove....
*starts shaking a bit but she tries to hide it*
umm.. err.. mind if i take a look?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm
*jumps up from his chair* Here, why don't you sit down. I'll go see if I can find some for you. *takes Ayami's arm and leads her to a chair, then goes back behind the counter*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 pm
.... are you alright there, ayami? You seem a little... um... uneasy. There's not a contract out on you too, is there?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 pm
on me? oh no no ..
i just havn't have a clove cigarette in many many days...
and now i have the worst headache
i smoke cloves because the clove wards away my tension in the head... but now - now you can't buy them anymore!

*sits down at a table*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm
*comes back out carrying a cup of tea* Here you are, Ayami. I found some clove tea for you. Would you like some cookies or anything to go with that? *places the cup on the table in front of Ayami*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games